Stein Mart Interview Questions

Updated Jan 7, 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Stein Mart

1.8
HardAverageEasy
Found 136 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Stein Mart (United States)

Interview

Very brief and fast. They asked me very typical questions such as strengths and weaknesses etc. Nothing impossible to answer or even having to think critically. A shame that the business is out now.

Interview Questions
  • What would you consider are some of your biggest strengths that could help us?
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Stein Mart (United States)

Interview

Interview was casual because I was a returning employee. I was a referral from of a friend that was working at the store. I met with the store manager and was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions
  • What was my availability? When could I start?
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Stein Mart (United States)

Interview

There was no interview as the were early hiring, no drug test either. I walked in to the store what I was thinking would be my interview and they just told me I had the job.

Interview Questions
Stein Mart
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Stein Mart (United States)

Interview

The interview process was pretty informal - applied online and then received interview time within a week. No previous experience was necessary and I was hired immediately after the interview

Interview Questions
Stein Mart
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stein Mart (United States) in Jan 2020

Interview

Very in depth and lengthy lots of background checks. Called all references personal and professional. Met with the director several times. Actually I enjoyed it because I had a chance to see if this was a good fit for me.

Interview Questions
  • Would you like to be in charge of the Women's Department
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Stein Mart (United States)

Interview

They ask a lot of questions and they make you feel like a family already. They make sure you know what you’re doing and you know the store. They were really nice about everything.

Interview Questions
Stein Mart
Anonymous Employee in Huntington Beach, CA
Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stein Mart (Huntington Beach, CA)

Interview

I filled out their employment application form and received a call within 2 weeks. The first interview was with an Assistant manager, and my 2nd interview was with the General Manager as well as the Shipping\ Receiving Supervisor.

Interview Questions
  • Are you comfortable with working by yourself and\or as part of a small team?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stein Mart (Milwaukee, WI) in Apr 2019

Interview

the process was getting a phones call and setting up a date within several days. I interviewed one on one with the hiring Manager. I was offered the job . but turned down the job as II had a job interview closer to home.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked if there was an area I would like to do besides sales.
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Stein Mart (United States)

Interview

The interview process was fairly quick. It lasted about 20 minutes. They ask questions about your last job and what your likes and dislikes were about the job. I was hired the next day.

Interview Questions
Stein Mart
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Stein Mart (United States)

Interview

Hired in middle of interview, was really intimidated by interviewer. Process of being hired was really quick and sudden I don’t exactly know why. I hope they didn’t hire me because they were desperate for people

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 136