T-Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at T-Systems

2.8

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at T-Systems (New York, NY) in December 2019.

Interview

They gave Web crawler to design in the first round. HR was busy in her personal work and they don't bother to ask candidate about anything else. For next round the interviewer was in a hurry as he had to go for lunch but after being for by hr he started the interview. He asked 19th century questions which had no relevance to the technologies being used in the current world. Simply time waste for a candidate.

IoT Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at T-Systems (New York, NY) in February 2019.

Interview

Worst company please don't go for IOT interview,people are very unprofessional .I got a call from consultancy for the interview process who was running till the day of interview and lied when asked about feedback. They are forming a new team to support Germany, and basic setup is wrong there were two architects who asked some childish questions like what is Microservice etc and he was not knowing those things ...no programming nothing ,questions like WiFi is in which layer of osi model ...I believe what would be the work ,my friend who went for same position had a similar feedback they asked some beginners childish question...and when asked about feedback they lied

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at T-Systems in January 2019.

Interview

Briefly describe what a good engineer does when he has limited time to fix a complex problem.Briefly describe what a good engineer does when he has limited time to fix a complex problem.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at T-Systems (New York, NY) in May 2018.

Interview

Question asked were moderate. Interviewer was asking more about tools rather than DS or Java. More focused on devOps . company has complete startup environment ,nice view from office. No online or Editor used only Pen paper round was there.

Interview Questions

• Given set of nuts and bolts in two arrays match and sort them in a given order   1 Answer

Firewall Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at T-Systems (Chicago, IL) in April 2015.

Interview

THE PROCESS TOOK ABOUT 2 WEEKS, I was submitted by a recruiter, a call from the manager then forst interview and a week later, another technical interview on Skype by another guy, it all happen very fast and I will say that it all came pretty easy to me

Interview Questions

• Difference between ssl and ssh   1 Answer

Staff Accountant Interview

Interview

I had one interview but never recieved a follow-up response,but I was told the position was closed after I followed up a few weeks later. The interview process consisted of expierence related questions.

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Interview

First round is cocubes aptitude round after that gd is conducted out of 16 members from gd they selected 8 members after that F2F Interview round which is combination of both hr and technical .

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at T-Systems (New Delhi (India)) in December 2019.

Interview

There was no mgmt at all! More then 250 people came to attend interview and they had no idea this much people will come, moreover they selected after online test only students of Q spider coaching center and rejected everyone else. Also mgmt was so bad that many people had to give online assessment on smartphones. So pls dont attend it's wastage of time,it was refferal drive but no clue at all where to post or how will they know who are genuinely refered candidates. Also I'm sure I had more then 60% in assessment as they said 60% is criteria. On asking later on they said you have 1% less to qualify and said we will consider you as waitlist and will call you later.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at T-Systems (Pune (India)) in December 2019.

Interview

It's a scam/fake interview.
    You'll be asked to wait outside the interview room for 5-6 hours, along with 100 candidates for the interview. I checked in at around 11 am, left the premises around 5 pm.

Designation and role will not be explained clearly to you on purpose. You might receive a mail stating immediate hiring for Data analyst/Data Specialist/Data <some fancy title> with skills required in Python/R and SQL.

A little about me, I am a skilled data analyst with a stronghold in Python and R programming, I can create Tableau dashboards and R-shiny dashboards in minutes and derive good insights from data, in terms of domain knowledge I have worked in Finance and E-commerce previously.
    During the waiting time, I was getting tensed because of the 100 candidates competition and revised all graphs, some parameters revision and tricky logical questions that are asked in data Analyst interviews, ONLY TO FIND that...
    NONE OF THAT MATTERED.
    My interview got over in 6 minutes because they did not want data analysts, they wanted some data entry guy who can create one column in Excel, label it "Productivity" and show percentage on that column and I Kid you not!!!
    When he asked "tell me something about yourself and work you have done", I answered and explained the projects I have worked on, how I break a business problem, assess the data requirements and how Step by step, part by part draw insights and finally, derive at a conclusion.

interviewer mumbled some words then, " umm...Productivity....computers .uhh...ummm..increase 20%", I politely asked him to repeat the question, because I couldn't understand what he was asking. So I inferred maybe this is an IT operations question, so I articulated the steps I'll take to investigate the issue using data, maybe use time series analysis to detect anomalous-like action in usage with time or maybe data redundancy is costing company storage space.

He then again asked the question in a mumbled manner, so I rephrased my answer with a few more technical details of how to manage and solve productivity issues, introduced a few KPIs into the answer as well.
    He seemed happy (In my head I was confused as to what was this guy is really asking, I mean who repeats a question to make it sound vaguer than before?)
    Then, he asked something on a tool no one has heard before, some collosium and added the word analytics next to it.
    "Collozium analytics", So I was ready to learn this unheard tool. But he just smiled and asked me to meet the HR.

The HR called out my name, and I was Rejected. I politely asked why, because for me I was prepared for the REAL data analyst interview with coding skills and business problem-solving skills.
    They didn't answer and very QUICKLY showed me the way to the exit.

Later it dawned upon me, the people who were from good companies and knew the stuff related to Data Analysis very well, were all rejected. (The ones who went before me.)
    (When you are waiting for 5 hours for an interview, you start talking to people around and understand their background and interest in the field, so that's how I know who got selected and who didn't)

This was absolute nonsense of an interview and I advise anyone getting a mail/call from them for Data Analyst role, be prepared for this monkey-confused-like scenario in the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Q: How will you show the productivity of computers? Increase it by 20%
      Q: Use coulosal tool to analyze productivity...umm....uhhh....productivity...umm..err 20%   1 Answer

Manual Testing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at T-Systems (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2019.

Interview

I gave the interview on 8dec 2019.first round was gd after clearing the gd. The second round was aptitude test then after that technical and hr. The process was average.