T-Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

T-Systems Interview Questions

Updated Sep 21, 2017

2.7

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at T-Systems in January 2016.

Interview

Applied in December. Three interviews Throughout January. First was HR, next two interviews were technical.
    All interviews were over the phone.
    Job was described as a 50 - 60+ hours a week requirement.
    Benefits were described as great benefits without any detail to what the benefits were.

Job was re-posted without any followup from HR or other interviewers'

Interview Questions

• 1. What is always in a corner but travels around the world?
      2. What is port 25, 110, 21, 80, 443...?
      3. What rule should always be in a firewall?
      4. Describe a situation where you have receive a support call from an angry customer and how did you deal with it?
      5. Can you deal with an angry support customer on a daily basis?
      6. Are you able to work at all times during the day and night, weekends and holidays as the customer requires?   Answer Question

Firewall Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at T-Systems (Chicago, IL) in April 2015.

Interview

THE PROCESS TOOK ABOUT 2 WEEKS, I was submitted by a recruiter, a call from the manager then forst interview and a week later, another technical interview on Skype by another guy, it all happen very fast and I will say that it all came pretty easy to me

Interview Questions

• Difference between ssl and ssh   1 Answer

Staff Accountant Interview

Interview

I had one interview but never recieved a follow-up response,but I was told the position was closed after I followed up a few weeks later. The interview process consisted of expierence related questions.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at T-Systems (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

I am shortlisted by online assesment exam which is reffered by companies,and i was shortlisted for 3 rounds process which includes 1.Online test(aptitude,technical) 2.technical 3.HR and i attempted interview process questions are not that much tough and people are so much friendly

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cyberjaya (Malaysia)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at T-Systems (Cyberjaya (Malaysia)) in August 2017.

Interview

Interview was easy and took about 15 minutes only. The hiring manager was so nice and he explained about the job scope. The staff also friendly and the place was great

Lead Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at T-Systems (Pune (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

Dump and irreverent interview process,
    they took objective test if it clear then for long running 2 to 3 hrs programming test
    then they will call for technical round, there have to face lot of irreverent question with lot of attitude. While interview you will realize work culture of the organisation.
    Interviewer is not having knowledge on lot of stuff but just because of interviewer attitude you can not argue with them.
    Not recommending to join...!!!

Interview Questions

• Why SOLID?
      Why Singleton pattern?
      Why, where, If this then why this? If I can achieve though this then why this? etc.   Answer Question

Junior Test Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg (Russia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T-Systems (Saint Petersburg (Russia)) in May 2017.

Interview

2 to 15 people sit with you in a conference room. They ask you questions in Russian, then English and German, since the last two are used for the job in the position and the first one is considered to be your mother tongue if you apply in Saint-Petersburg, Russia.
    They ask typical stuff first about your background and why you decided to apply for this exact position, what you like about testing etc. Then they provide you with logical and applicable tasks. Logical ones are different and believed to test your mind's flexibility. They are abstract. Depending on the number of people in the room, however, it can be difficult to concentrate on the process of finding a solution so I really recommend to think out loud even if you are normally not inclined to do that. It helps you to not lose track of thoughts, to show the interviewers your way of thinking and to remember where you left off when someone interrupts you with another question. Practical tasks involve demonstration of knowledge in specific software/technologies needed for work. But you're not given a laptop or a pc. You just have to write commands/code on a piece of paper so be ready for that. I was trying to solve some tasks in SQL and XML on the paper. The same goes for emulation of filling some fields in a bug tracking software. You just write peconditions, actions and result on paper.
    Since interviewers come from different projects, they will tell about them at the end of the interview and will listen to your questions. Just because interviews are poorly organised in terms of time, interviewers may leave whenever they want and they do. This does not mean they have no interest in you. At least it shouldn't. But it's an act of disrespect to an interviewee and perfectly tells about human nature. Many don't apologize for leaving early so you may assume they are not interested in hiring you at all.
    TL;DR: It's a basic no pressure interview. The only confusing things may be the number of interviewers (up to 15 at once to my knowledge) and them leaving the room midway without saying a word.

Interview Questions

• An example:
      We have two ropes. Once ignited, each rope burns exactly 1 hour. The burning process, however, is not even. It may be that almost the whole rope is set afire in a second and the other small bit of it is moldering for the rest 59 mins 59 seconds. The idea is we don't know how long it takes for any part of the rope to burn down.
      The task is, using these two ropes and fire (matches, a ligher or whatever springs to mind) measure exactly 45 minutes. We don't have watches or whatever workaround you can come up with. Just 2 one-hour ropes that can be set aflame.   1 Answer

HR Business Partner Interview

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at T-Systems (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)).

Interview

Very straight forward. I was interviewed by an analyst from HR and then by the VP HR. No tests were applied, we only talked for almost an hour. I was found via my LinkedIn profile.

Interview Questions

• Regarding my previous employment experience.   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at T-Systems.

Interview

It was a pretty chill interview that lasted around 30 minutes or so. The interviewer was very nice and the environment at the office was good too. Everyone seems glad to be there hence it made me excited to be a part of the team.

Full Stack Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg (Russia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at T-Systems (Saint Petersburg (Russia)).

Interview

Good people, good HR.

Interview had following steps:
    Conversation with HR about the company, my wishes from it.
    Conversation with tech leads and managers from 2 projects.

There where common questions, some listings.

Only one meeting- it's good. A week later I got an offer. I had a week to make a decision.