T-Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

T-Systems Interview Questions

Updated May 5, 2017

2.8

SECURITY OPERATIONS NETWORK ENGINEER Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at T-Systems in January 2016.

Interview

Applied in December. Three interviews Throughout January. First was HR, next two interviews were technical.
    All interviews were over the phone.
    Job was described as a 50 - 60+ hours a week requirement.
    Benefits were described as great benefits without any detail to what the benefits were.

Job was re-posted without any followup from HR or other interviewers'

Interview Questions

• 1. What is always in a corner but travels around the world?
      2. What is port 25, 110, 21, 80, 443...?
      3. What rule should always be in a firewall?
      4. Describe a situation where you have receive a support call from an angry customer and how did you deal with it?
      5. Can you deal with an angry support customer on a daily basis?
      6. Are you able to work at all times during the day and night, weekends and holidays as the customer requires?
      Answer Question

Firewall Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at T-Systems (Chicago, IL) in April 2015.

Interview

THE PROCESS TOOK ABOUT 2 WEEKS, I was submitted by a recruiter, a call from the manager then forst interview and a week later, another technical interview on Skype by another guy, it all happen very fast and I will say that it all came pretty easy to me

Interview Questions

• Difference between ssl and ssh   1 Answer

Staff Accountant Interview

Interview

I had one interview but never recieved a follow-up response,but I was told the position was closed after I followed up a few weeks later. The interview process consisted of expierence related questions.

Lead Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at T-Systems (Pune (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

Dump and irreverent interview process,
    they took objective test if it clear then for long running 2 to 3 hrs programming test
    then they will call for technical round, there have to face lot of irreverent question with lot of attitude. While interview you will realize work culture of the organisation.
    Interviewer is not having knowledge on lot of stuff but just because of interviewer attitude you can not argue with them.
    Not recommending to join...!!!

Interview Questions

• Why SOLID?
      Why Singleton pattern?
      Why, where, If this then why this? If I can achieve though this then why this? etc.
      Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at T-Systems.

Interview

It was a pretty chill interview that lasted around 30 minutes or so. The interviewer was very nice and the environment at the office was good too. Everyone seems glad to be there hence it made me excited to be a part of the team.

Full Stack Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg (Russia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at T-Systems (Saint Petersburg (Russia)).

Interview

Good people, good HR.

Interview had following steps:
    Conversation with HR about the company, my wishes from it.
    Conversation with tech leads and managers from 2 projects.

There where common questions, some listings.

Only one meeting- it's good. A week later I got an offer. I had a week to make a decision.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at T-Systems (Pune (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

They called me at 10.30 and I reached but no interviewer was there ,I waited for 45 minutes after that one technical interview panel comes and asked basic question and cleared with first round .
    After that gone for second round and saw that one old person sit with angry face ,he asked straight and daily routine question what did u previous company and how u doing in current company.
    He was not even smile once and once I told my expectation about he said ok buddy go thanks for your time.

Come on before shortlisting the candidate please look into CV and whatever ur recruiter have telephonic discussion stick on that.

Dont waste time

Linux L3 Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cyberjaya (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at T-Systems (Cyberjaya (Malaysia)) in November 2016.

Interview

Interview process was good. There are 3 interviewer, 2 of them ask technical questions and 1 asking behavior/ITIL question.

No special questions were asked. Overall, 1 of the technical interviewer just ask based on "a book", if you think you are right you can argue with him. If you have some experiences in Linux, you can answer the question.

3 days after interview, I got the offer via agency. The benefit is good for family if compared with my current company. However I declined the offer since the agent was not consistent. Initially they OK with the expected salary that I request but last minutes they told the hiring manager deducted some amounts from the offering.

Interview Questions

• Technical question: When you start learning docker/vagrant?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milton Keynes, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at T-Systems (Milton Keynes, England (UK)) in June 2016.

Interview

An initial telephone interview following about a week after initial contact and pre-screening from the recruiter.
    Interview felt somewhat rushed owing to the interviewer having to attend to an ongoing high priority service incident.

Interview Questions

• Basic competency based questions on how projects are run.   Answer Question

Service Delivery Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Barcelona (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at T-Systems (Barcelona (Spain)).

Interview

First you have an interview with HH.RR. , they ask for general questions and technical ones after making your lab or history review. After that you have to perform a technical test on ITIL and PM-BOK also and IQ-TEST.

After tat you have an open interview with the unit manager.

Interview Questions

• About knowledge on ITIL and PM-BoK   1 Answer