T-Systems Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

T-Systems Software Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at T-Systems

3.5

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at T-Systems in August 2013.

Interview

Standart hiring process in Russia. After call you go to company office. After HR interview you ask on technical questions. Technical interview take a most part of time. After some days if everithink is ok you would receive offer via e-mail

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for T-Systems

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at T-Systems (Pune (India)) in June 2018.

Interview

i applied through off-campus interview and there were 4 rounds as said on record
    an aptitude test basically mcqs through cocubes , then a new kind of group discussion where everyone was given a chance to speak but the topics were not fix and would change any minute by the panel , then a technical interview with questions related to AI and then HR interview.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at T-Systems (Pune (India)).

Interview

Too lengthy and slow process. The event started too late from the mentioned time .The process was too slow and cutoff was too high.Very few people were hired.
    Too many rounds.

Interview Questions

• The aptitude was moderate.Not too difficult but there were 3 GD rounds and 2 TR .Too exhaustive.   Answer Question