T-Systems Senior Java Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

T-Systems Senior Java Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at T-Systems

3.5

Senior Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at T-Systems (Pune (India)) in November 2018.

Interview

I have cleared the first technical round which has core Java code and theory questions . I am a immediate joiner. For second round old person asked irrelevant questions and and said why are you coming here if you have another offer. No technical questions. He is expression less. Don't know what he want. After service of 4 years in previous organization he should understand that guy is stable enough for the organization. Anyways other things are nice like food offered after first technical round. Organization is growing and I think If are getting offer then you should join.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for T-Systems

Senior Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at T-Systems (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in June 2019.

Interview

Got a call from recruitment agency. Got an online assignment and multiple choice question.
    After passing that test, got another call.
    Interview was scheduled for Saturady, Another Coding challenge was given which nobody care to review.
    Then F2f interview, There was only one technical question, that too he asked to implement right there. cleared that round too.

Then came another f2f with VP. He again asked only one technical question, which i was not able to answer. That's it no more questions.
    Strange ...!!!

Interview Questions

• In First round they asked to, write a REST endpoint that could give information about other endpoints like Swagger.   Answer Question
    • Algo to match addresses written in different formats..   Answer Question