Target Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Target Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Target

Anonymous Employee in College Park, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Target (College Park, MD).

Interview

2 rounds, standard questions. second round was with two people. overall it was quick, if you passed the first interview they gave you a date for the second one.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Target

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Target.

Interview

Two in person interviews. Star method. Structured interview questions. Maybe five questions per interview. They want to know how you’ve been a leader. However formal management experience isn’t needed.

Intern Interview

Interview

I met them at the career fair and had a phone interview weeks later. It lasted 25 minutes, but they wanted more work experience. I heard back a few weeks later, but had already accepted another offer. Quite a slow process compared to others.

Intern Interview

Interview

email invitation, then phone conversation with recruiter . asking my past experience and how that can contribute to the team. Originally being told will be talking to hiring manager. But did not. After 2 weeks, received offer from recruiter.

Intern Interview

Interview

The hiring process wasn't that bad. I don't really remember it though. Friendly coworkers and decent atmosphere. The customers weren't super friendly though. That happens at all places though right.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Target (Pittsburgh, PA) in March 2019.

Interview

There are four stages, phone call interview, video interview, one on one, and I believe panel is the fourth. I am only at the video interview phase and have not heard back yet.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you were a leader   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Interview

They asked standard STAR Questions and want to see passion for Red and Khaki. It was quite casual with two interviewers and both had iPads which seemed odd but didn't affect the interview.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Target (New York, NY) in November 2018.

Interview

Very casual, asked basic questions about self and interests. Ran through general HR screening questions. Also discussed Why Target. Asked to expand on skills beyond resume. A A A A

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Pleasant, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Target (Mount Pleasant, MI) in October 2018.

Interview

The interview process was very straight forward. However, the interviewer did not seem enthusiastic or interested. Also, the job description was not very clear on what I would be doing if I were to be offered the job.

Interview Questions

• How did a handle a past stressful situation.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Target.

Interview

The interview was behavioral and very casual. They only asked 4 questions and the rest of the time was just talking. All the questions began with "tell me about a time when..."