Target Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 11, 2018

3.1

113 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Target.

Interview

Easy and smooth over the phone. Took two weeks overall. In person interview in Rancho Cordova, Interviewer was cocky and uncooperative. The nice thing is they rotate you around different positions to see which o ne would be a good fit.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you kept asking questions until you came to a different conclusion than the one in your mind   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Target

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Target.

Interview

I had a face to face interview with 2 Target managers where I was asked a series of behavioral scenario questions. It is good to have a large bank of scenarios to draw on that show what you did and what the result was.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you were facing a deadline and how did you handle the situation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Target (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2018.

Interview

1. Phone interview 2. In-store interview
    Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Target.

Interview

Interview Questions

• Time me a time when you display great customer services   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Target.

Interview

it was a behavioral interview. You knew with in the next week if you were chosen or not to go to the next round. Interviews were on campus usually the day after career fair.

Interview Questions

• if you were in a certain position, how would you handle it in a certain way?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Target (Atlanta, GA) in September 2017.

Interview

Great quick interview, asked situation based questions
    All the questions were "tell me a time"
    One phone interview and two face to face interviews that took 30 min
    Met them on campus at a job fair

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you disagreed with a manager
      Tell me a time when you failed at something
      Tell me a time when you went above and beyond
      tell me a time when you worked on a project with other friends   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Target.

Interview

There were 3 rounds in total: the first round consisted of a phone screening by the recruiter, the next round was with the STL, and the last round was with an HRBP.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Target (Washington, DC) in March 2017.

Interview

I spoke with them at my school's career fair. They asked me a couple of questions then set me up for an interview. The interview first asked me basic questions about me and then asked about experiences in particular situations.

Interview Questions

• Why Target?
      Tell us about a time you had to solve a problem in a way that was not obvious at first?
      Tell us about a customer service experience? How did you help them? What was the outcome?
      Tell us about a time you proactively completed a task without being asked?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elmhurst, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Target (Elmhurst, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

fast, could have gone better, the days waiting were pretty short, didn't have to do many phone calls, while other place required maybe 9-10 interviews. The interviewing process was polite short and didn't include too many questions

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Target in March 2017.

Interview

The recruiter I worked with was incredibly friendly and I meet her before my interview at a career fair which made the process a lot more comfortable. Interview was more intense than I expected, all behavior based and they make a lot of marks/comments when you are talking. Told me I could take a second if I needed to answer a question but did make a small mark on her paper when I did. Overall great conversation though and the interview flowed well.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Target (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview was based on situational experience questions. There were only three questions. The interview was very fast, so the interviewer could fit two interview in one time slot.

Interview Questions

• Describe a group project experience   1 Answer