Tuesday Morning Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 3, 2018

1.7

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tuesday Morning (Mesa, AZ) in September 2012.

Interview

Typical as any job interview...meet and greet...yet, she did have to leave me in back alone for 15 minutes cause she isn't provided adequate hours to staff floor so she is the 2 person who backs up the store operations.

Interview Questions

• Availability...reliability...experience in retail.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Non negotiable...really. They don't want to pay much.

Janitor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tuesday Morning (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview went very well. The staff at Tuesday morning was very professional. He showed me around the warehouse. A day later i was sent paperwork for the job.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Tuesday Morning (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Recruiter outreach for initial phone screen followed by in person interviews with HR and hiring authority. Recruiter and HR staff was very responsive and followed up as promised. Overall a good experience. They did change the job responsibilities in the interview process so the job ended up being different than what was posted.

Interview Questions

• We just talked about my experience and what they were looking for in building a new team. They asked mostly behavioral questions. Overall they were good conversations. Tell me about a time when? How did you address a problem or work with difficult people?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Tuesday Morning (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Worst part was the in house application. Which they don't do any more. Interview after was easy and comfortable. Background check was what we had to wait for. It could take as long as a week to come in.

Interview Questions

• What hours are you available.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Tuesday Morning (Rochester, NY) in July 2012.

Interview

It was a brief encounter with the main manager of another store who asked me what got me interested in the job. I took a pre employment quiz on certain situations as well.

Interview Questions

• What types of jobs have you had in the past that are pertaining to this job   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tuesday Morning (Orange, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very easy. I came into the store after i saw that they were hiring. I was told to fill out an official apllication on the kiosk located in the store it took about 15 mins apply. Three days later i recived a phone call and was asked to come in. At the interview i was taken into the main office and was interviewed by the Manager and Assistant manger.

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tuesday Morning (Austin, TX) in June 2011.

Interview

I filled out an application in store, and received a call back within a few days. They were having open interviews. mine was one-on-one with the main manager. he looked over my application, and basically just asked about my hours. he might've asked something like "what do you like about discount stores?" or "what do you like about retail?", but he was really looking to fill some positions before their next stock supply came in. he said i had the job and that he'd call me in a few days to schedule my first shift. a week pasted and i never got a call, so i called him and he said that he tried to contact me but couldn't reach me. i guess i wrote down the wrong number, which was my fault, but he was really kind of mean about it. he'd given my job to someone else already, but after the way he spoke to me i felt like i wouldn't really want to work there anyway.

Interview Questions

• What do you like about discount stores/Tuesday Morning?   1 Answer

Negotiation

n/a

Media Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tuesday Morning (Dallas, TX) in April 2013.

Interview

Fairly easy, just a lot of questions about past work experience and a lot of questions about my personality type and how I work in a teamwork environment. The interview was first with the director, then the person who I would be replacing came in and asked more detail oriented question, specifically about my technical skills- office, excel, etc

Interview Questions

• Tell me about how many vendor relationships you've managed   1 Answer

Negotiation

They asked my requirements and made an offer slightly lower

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tuesday Morning (Atlanta, GA) in January 2013.

Interview

Send in resume , interview with D.M. and the store manager , complete your background check .If they ask you to complete a background form then they like you . Once your background come in your pretty much hired.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tuesday Morning in September 2010.

Interview

Only one interview and no drug test. Casual laid back interview. The manager told me about going on vacation and having her employees all walk out. I was only asked one or two questions that was actually about the job I was interviewing for.