Tuesday Morning Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 22, 2018

1.7

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Tuesday Morning (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Worst part was the in house application. Which they don't do any more. Interview after was easy and comfortable. Background check was what we had to wait for. It could take as long as a week to come in.

Interview Questions

• What hours are you available.   1 Answer

Key Holder Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Tuesday Morning.

Interview

The process was so long, that I even forgot I applied. It took 4 weeks to get a response for my application.

If you get a call from this place to go interview, you're hired. There were no interview questions. Basically just asked about my availability and told me the pay/hours and we moved to the next step.

Insanely casul. Kind of threw me off.

HOWEVER, the glassdoor reviews are spot on. The pay is awful and there's no hours. I already know what I'm getting into, I'm basically only using this job to hold me over to cover basic needs until I get into a much better company. I don't plan on being here longer than 3 months.

Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tuesday Morning.

Interview

The process consisted of telephone interview with HR, on site interview along with a tour and then second interview. The team was really nice and very honest in answering questions which was very much appreciated.

Interview Questions

• What is your management style?

What would you do in a certain situation?

Standard behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Store Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Tuesday Morning in October 2017.

Interview

Interview went quickly. She described what I would be doing if I got the job. Since I have no retail experience she had difficulty asking me questions regarding retail. I gave her my 3 references and she said I should hear from her by the end of the week after calling them

Interview Questions

• Can you describe am experience you had in a retail store where things could have been done differently?   Answer Question

Part Time Package Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hammond, IN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tuesday Morning (Hammond, IN) in July 2017.

Interview

It went very well I love the process they was so nice and very kind an fact I was thru wit the process within 20 mins very easy and fast and helpful

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Petaluma, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tuesday Morning (Petaluma, CA).

Interview

Called for an in person interview after an online application. Got the job after five minutes. Very easy hiring process. I literally went from a five minute interview to entering my employment info in their hiring system. I would not worry about the interview as long as you are friendly and have some experience.

Store Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houma, LA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tuesday Morning (Houma, LA).

Interview

The manager asked several questions regarding availability and past experience. The focus of the interview was ensuring I was a reliable person and had a proven history of reliability. The secondary focus was how readily available I would be, with questions regarding how far I live away from the store.

Senior Accounting Role Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Tuesday Morning.

Interview

I was contacted by HR for an initial phone interview where he went over my resume and why I think I would be a good fit for the role. One week later I met with the hiring manager at the corporate office. Receptionist was very nice and wished me good luck. The interview was very technical and I was asked about the latest laws impacting public companies etc. , the debits and credits of actual duties on my resume to see if I actually understood how my tasks fit into the financials. The interviewer provided excellent feed back as to why I was. not a good fit for the position. Everyone in the process acted very professionally and I can tell they are top notch employees.

Interview Questions

• Talk to me about the latest pronouncements impacting our industry   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tuesday Morning in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online, and was called to set up an interview the next day. The interview went smoothly and was quick. The questions were fairly easy. They told me they had a few other interviews to do, and if I was hired that they would give me a call in about a week.

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Tuesday Morning in December 2016.

Interview

Had a phone interview with a recruiter followed by a in person interview with a SVP and VP. The phone interview was really relaxed and so was the interview with the VP. The SVP however asked many behavioral questions which seemed like an older method of interviewing. The recruiter took about two weeks to follow back despite initially saying I would receive an answer within 4 days.