Tuesday Morning Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tuesday Morning Interview Questions

Updated Jul 19, 2017

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Petaluma, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tuesday Morning (Petaluma, CA).

Interview

Called for an in person interview after an online application. Got the job after five minutes. Very easy hiring process. I literally went from a five minute interview to entering my employment info in their hiring system. I would not worry about the interview as long as you are friendly and have some experience.

Store Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houma, LA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tuesday Morning (Houma, LA).

Interview

The manager asked several questions regarding availability and past experience. The focus of the interview was ensuring I was a reliable person and had a proven history of reliability. The secondary focus was how readily available I would be, with questions regarding how far I live away from the store.

Senior Accounting Role Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Tuesday Morning.

Interview

I was contacted by HR for an initial phone interview where he went over my resume and why I think I would be a good fit for the role. One week later I met with the hiring manager at the corporate office. Receptionist was very nice and wished me good luck. The interview was very technical and I was asked about the latest laws impacting public companies etc. , the debits and credits of actual duties on my resume to see if I actually understood how my tasks fit into the financials. The interviewer provided excellent feed back as to why I was. not a good fit for the position. Everyone in the process acted very professionally and I can tell they are top notch employees.

Interview Questions

• Talk to me about the latest pronouncements impacting our industry   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tuesday Morning in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online, and was called to set up an interview the next day. The interview went smoothly and was quick. The questions were fairly easy. They told me they had a few other interviews to do, and if I was hired that they would give me a call in about a week.

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Tuesday Morning in December 2016.

Interview

Had a phone interview with a recruiter followed by a in person interview with a SVP and VP. The phone interview was really relaxed and so was the interview with the VP. The SVP however asked many behavioral questions which seemed like an older method of interviewing. The recruiter took about two weeks to follow back despite initially saying I would receive an answer within 4 days.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Hartford, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tuesday Morning (New Hartford, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

The strangest interview I have ever had. Walked in, one employee for the whole store. He was cashing out customers, I must have waited at least 20 mins before he even spoke to me. We did not go into the back room at all and we didn't even have an interview process, just grazed my resume WHILE he was cashing out customers. After about five minutes he asked some simple questions and then he said he would hire me after background check.

Interview Questions

• Do you have open availability?
      You have to work Wednesday, this is a must.(truck day)
      How far away to you live from here?   Answer Question

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Tuesday Morning in November 2016.

Interview

Applied on Tuesday Morning website. Then, followed up in-person and was interviewed on the spot. I was offered the position during the interview. I submitted two references who were called in regards to knowledge of my work history.

Interview Questions

• Do you shop at Tuesday Morning? What were you shopping or looking for?
      Have you been inside this store?
      What are you expecting from Tuesday Morning if employed?
      Do you have retail experience?   Answer Question
    • Can you write down two references who are knowledgeable on your work experience or you as an individual?   1 Answer
    • What days are you available to work? Can you work mornings, evenings, weekends, and holidays?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations were made.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tuesday Morning (Phoenix, AZ) in October 2016.

Interview

it was so easy ,this person make me feel like in home ! I have a great experience appliying here.
    I want to get this job i need it ! and i think is goood pay

Anonymous Employee in Edina, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tuesday Morning (Edina, MN) in September 2016.

Interview

It was very casual, she just asked me about past experiences. She also asked for an example of a problem I faced and how I solved it and what skills it took to solve the problem. She also asked a little bit about my personal hobbies and background.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tuesday Morning.

Interview

I applied online through a job website and received a call the next day from the manager. We scheduled a time for the interview, the interview was a basic retail job interview, and the manager asked if I could start that day but I told her I could start the next day which the manager was fine with. When I applied online I had to take a personality test as part of the application process, and when I went in for the interview I had to do another application on the kiosk in the store.

Interview Questions

• Have you had any retail experience? What's your school schedule? What days are you available?   1 Answer