Tuesday Morning Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 17, 2018

1.7

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Port Charlotte, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Tuesday Morning (Port Charlotte, FL) in May 2018.

Interview

I walked in and was asked just a couple questions and she basically told me I was hired. We didn’t even go to the back office, we were in the store front.

Interview Questions

• Do you have reliable transportation?   1 Answer

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tuesday Morning (Riverside, CA) in March 2018.

Interview

Very professional yet casual and comfortable. The hiring manager was very scripted and knew the hiring process very well. She made working for Tuesday Morning sound like a lot of fun, yet a job to take serious.

Interview Questions

• What are my current responsibilities at my 2nd job and my availability   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tuesday Morning in February 2018.

Interview

The interview was very brief and just getting to know me and finalizing my availability. I pretty much knew I had the job when I called to set up my interview.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Tuesday Morning (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Worst part was the in house application. Which they don't do any more. Interview after was easy and comfortable. Background check was what we had to wait for. It could take as long as a week to come in.

Interview Questions

• What hours are you available.   1 Answer

Key Holder Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Tuesday Morning.

Interview

The process was so long, that I even forgot I applied. It took 4 weeks to get a response for my application.

If you get a call from this place to go interview, you're hired. There were no interview questions. Basically just asked about my availability and told me the pay/hours and we moved to the next step.

Insanely casul. Kind of threw me off.

HOWEVER, the glassdoor reviews are spot on. The pay is awful and there's no hours. I already know what I'm getting into, I'm basically only using this job to hold me over to cover basic needs until I get into a much better company. I don't plan on being here longer than 3 months.

Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tuesday Morning.

Interview

The process consisted of telephone interview with HR, on site interview along with a tour and then second interview. The team was really nice and very honest in answering questions which was very much appreciated.

Interview Questions

• What is your management style?

What would you do in a certain situation?

Standard behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Store Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Tuesday Morning in October 2017.

Interview

Interview went quickly. She described what I would be doing if I got the job. Since I have no retail experience she had difficulty asking me questions regarding retail. I gave her my 3 references and she said I should hear from her by the end of the week after calling them

Interview Questions

• Can you describe am experience you had in a retail store where things could have been done differently?   Answer Question

Part Time Package Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hammond, IN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tuesday Morning (Hammond, IN) in July 2017.

Interview

It went very well I love the process they was so nice and very kind an fact I was thru wit the process within 20 mins very easy and fast and helpful

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Petaluma, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tuesday Morning (Petaluma, CA).

Interview

Called for an in person interview after an online application. Got the job after five minutes. Very easy hiring process. I literally went from a five minute interview to entering my employment info in their hiring system. I would not worry about the interview as long as you are friendly and have some experience.

Store Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houma, LA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tuesday Morning (Houma, LA).

Interview

The manager asked several questions regarding availability and past experience. The focus of the interview was ensuring I was a reliable person and had a proven history of reliability. The secondary focus was how readily available I would be, with questions regarding how far I live away from the store.