Turner Construction Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Turner Construction Interview Questions

Updated Nov 11, 2017

2.8

Project Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Turner Construction.

Interview

1st interview was a phone interview, 2nd was on site. There were two interviews (about an hour) back to back. Decision was made on the day of the 2nd interview.

Field Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Turner Construction (Miami, FL) in October 2017.

Interview

Was invited to spend the day at the office. In the morning there are 5-6 people interviewing you in a period of 30 min and then in the afternoon was taken to a site tour

Intern Interview

Interview

I received a call from HR and they asked me general questions. It was about 30 mins and was not very difficult. He contacted me soon after with the offer letter.

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Turner Construction (Chicago, IL) in October 2017.

Interview

It was very laid back. They wanted to know more about you as a person to see if you would be a good fit for their company culture. It was more like having a conversation than being drilled by typical interview questions.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Turner Construction (Orlando, FL) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview process is in 2 stages. First part is with a group 2 to 3 people. Second part is a one on one. Their office here in Orlando is awesome, it promotes a family style working environment and everyone in the office is very nice. The second part is a one on one where it is decided what role the candidate would be suitable for. After that the hiring process starts which is really quite fast as compared to most companies.

Construction Cleanup Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Turner Construction (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

Definitely have to get an osha certificate for safety regulations to qualify. No matter what the position is that's applied for.Also must take a drug screen and background check. Basic skill testing to insure that you have qualifications for job that is being applied for.

Production Modeler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Turner Construction (Seattle, WA) in July 2017.

Interview

Talked with four interviewers one on one (Operations Manager, HR Manager, and two VDC coordinators) in 30 minute blocks, with three other candidates. Each candidate rotated between the four interviewers.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you faced an ethical problem in your workplace/education, and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question
    • What experience do you have with Revit/Tekla/Sketchup/Rhinoceros/Grasshopper?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Turner Construction (New York, NY) in July 2017.

Interview

I was brought into the office and escorted to a suite to a prepared interview and after a while, I was brought out to another suite for another interview and after that interview, I was told that the interview was finished and I would receive a response in the following week.

Interview Questions

• Past experience in architecture and construction   1 Answer

Field Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Youngstown, OH

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Turner Construction (Youngstown, OH) in June 2017.

Interview

I was referred to CEO by a business partner. I had a phone interview on a Monday then was called the next on a Tuesday to confirm coming in for a in person interview on Friday.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Turner Construction.

Interview

Very experienced person interviewed for an internship. The questions were not tricky. They were straight forward and accepted answers very positively. Never was tensed. Started fifteen minutes prior to the actual appointment for the interview