Turner Construction Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Turner Construction Interview Questions

Updated Jun 5, 2018

2.8

Associate Project Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Turner Construction.

Interview

It was a pleasant series of meetings. Casual but very professional one on one meetings with a group of current employees from different departments and a member of HR.

Interview Questions

• Requested to know our stance on ethical behavior in the work place.   Answer Question

Accountant - Prevailing Wage Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Turner Construction (New York, NY) in May 2018.

Interview

I was approached by a recruiter from Execu-Search which is an awesome recruitment firm by the way. It took a few days to set up an interview due to conflicting schedules but then my interview was scheduled for May 1, 2018 at 8 am. I was initially supposed interview with 2 people but they enjoyed my presence so much I interviewed with a third. I made sure to ask questions and be very engaging and open and honest with all. Once I was done interviewing after about 2 hours I immediately wrote all 3 different thank you letters and I waited. It was told to me by one of my interviewers that the hiring process takes a while. I was really anxious but 3 weeks and 2 days later my recruiter received an offer letter. I negotiated my salary as well as my start date and Turner was very accommodating. I love the benefits package and I am anxious to start in a little under 2 weeks. Thanks Turner!

Interview Questions

• How well do you know excel?   1 Answer

Accounting Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Turner Construction (New York, NY) in April 2018.

Interview

Turner has very friendly people and conducted more of a casual, conversational interview. I wasn't asked any unexpected questions and met with four different people for a total of about 90 minutes.

VDC Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Turner Construction (New York, NY) in March 2018.

Interview

Applied online. Got a call for scheduling interview. 1st interview was a resume review. 2nd interview after 5 days and consisted detail discussion on work experience and technical skills.

VDC Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Turner Construction (New York, NY) in March 2018.

Interview

I applied online and was emailed requesting a phone interview a few weeks later. I was interviewed by two people from the Turner VDC team. The interview was fairly easy and the interviewers made me feel very relaxed and comfortable.

Field Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pitt, MN

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Turner Construction (Pitt, MN) in March 2018.

Interview

It went smooth, sat down with the interviewer, she was very friendly, she asked me some behavioral questions. I met the company representatives at a career fair. After the interview they said we'll contact you between 2-3 weeks.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Turner Construction (New York, NY) in February 2018.

Interview

Applied trough the website of the university and they offered an interview in the university. It is one round and if you pass the interview you get the job.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Turner Construction (New York, NY) in February 2018.

Interview

Applied through the career center go my university. Basic question about your resume, time available, why you want to work in the construction field, what do you know about turner, it would be better to study some of their projects before go the the interview

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Turner Construction (San Jose, CA).

Interview

I was recruited by the Manager. Not requiring and interview as my career had been very successful at former large, world class GC's. There was no interview process. I was recruited over many months. I did not pursue the position. Turner pursued me. Requiring 30 words here that I do not have.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Interview

I had a wonderful interview process. I learned a lot as well as was able to obtain an offer. The company was extremely professional from start to finish. I would highly recommend taking an interview.