Turner Construction Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Turner Construction Interview Questions

Interviews at Turner Construction

2.8

Project Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Turner Construction.

Interview

Telephonic interview to screen and validate followed by in person technical interview. Mix of behavioural and field operation questions. Great company with helpful recruiters showing real flexibility in process.

Interview Questions

Interview

The hiring and interview process went really smoothly. I talked with a lady from HR and helped schedule a time for me to fly to Oakland to interview for this position.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you were dealing with a difficult problem and how you fixed it?   Answer Question

HR Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Turner Construction (Omaha, NE) in April 2020.

Interview

Very detailed and focused on ensuring they find someone with right culture background. Wanted you to list examples to get an idea of what they were looking for in next hire

Interview Questions

• How do you handle conflict.   1 Answer

Intern - Hourly Interview

Interview

Total of two rounds. The first round was with one or two people. During the second round, breakfast was given, then interview and then site walk. For the interview process, there were a total of 4 interview rounds, two interviewers each.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you dealt with a difficult customer/teammate   Answer Question

Junior Estimator Interview

Interview

2 Over the Phone 1 In-person, Standard questions.

Interview Questions

• Interest/knowledge about in Turner   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Turner Construction (Seattle, WA) in March 2020.

Interview

One online phone interview. I would say the process was pretty easy and straightforward. The interview questions were mostly situational questions. Definitely make sure you go over the questions people posted on here because it will most likely be the same. That said, I don't know if it was because of coronavirus and that everyone had to stay at home, her energy was not there. it felt like she didn't even want to talk, and that was a deal-breaker for me.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had to work with a difficult person?
      Why us?
      Tell me a little bit about yourself ?   Answer Question

Estimator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Turner Construction (Dallas, TX) in March 2020.

Interview

Applied and got call for the phone interview and was excited for it. As it Is top 3 in ENR 400 General Contractors . The 1st round was easy and just basic behavioral questions were asked. Answered it properly as Glassdoor had helped a lot to prepare.

Intern Interview

Interview

Behavioral questions throughout process. Rotate throughout day and interview with employees in all different types of roles. Not too challenging and pretty general. Pretty redundant but interesting to hear about different roles employees have and what their day to day roles are like.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Turner Construction (Columbus, OH).

Interview

It was a fairly straightforward interview process, it was two rounds of interviews. They did not go into a great amount of detail within construction, it was more about learning about you.

Project Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Turner Construction.

Interview

The interview took about 30 minutes. Simple questions were asked. From everyone which I have heard from, the interviews are pretty easy and you will hear within a week if they want you.