Virtusa Interview Questions

Updated Jun 11, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,023 of over 1.0K interviews

Recruiter12%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Virtusa

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Virtusa

Interview

I applied off campus and got a mail regarding online test. Test contains MCQs on Java, data structures and SQL. And two programming questions of which one should be done only using Java and the other is of our choice. Later I received mail to attend interview which took place for 20 mins.

Interview Questions
  • Basic programming questions and questions from resume
    Answer Question
2 people found this interview helpful

Virtusa

Application

I interviewed at Virtusa

Interview

I applied to the job via LinkedIn and HR contacted me within a week. I had my first interview. 30min hands on 30min oral questions. Prepare for micro service hand on. Overall good experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Virtusa

Application

I interviewed at Virtusa

Interview

It starts off with an IQ exam and then there are multiple rounds of interviews, based on the position. It was straightforward overall - prepare for technical and HR rounds separately.

Interview Questions
  • Technical interview questions revolved around analysis tools and processes.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Virtusa (Hyderābād) in Jun 2021

Interview

The interview happened for 40 min and I almost answered all questions. I somehow felt like the interviews was also ok with my performance but no call came from the HR

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Virtusa

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Virtusa

Interview

Poorly organized. Many had to go back without attending the interview as they weren't able to find a slot for everyone invited. Disappointing to say the least. Looked a chaos. They said they will call back. But they never bothered about it.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Virtusa

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Virtusa

Interview

I got selected in a Campus interview, Attended 2 rounds technical and General HR. Rounds were easy . They asked basic programming questions and OOPS concepts like inheritance, polymorphism, abstraction etc.,

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Virtusa

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Virtusa

Interview

Average questions asked basically about from core Java concepts and SQL . The interviewer was asking questions on every topic of Java. Make sure your basics are *very clear. Questions were from :Multithreading,Inheritance,Polymorphism,Concepts of Interface & Abstract Class, Static keyword,Garbage collection mechanism,properties of Java,Collection Framework. Rest on your projects and resume, if you had made on Java.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Virtusa

Application

I interviewed at Virtusa

Interview

Asusual .....1st round is coding and also apptitude round. all are java questions.Neraly 5 probelms have been asked.2nd round is also a coding round.it is of 26 problems and they gave a week of time

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Virtusa

Application

I interviewed at Virtusa

Interview

The interview was Once we are done creating our list, call the toList method. To convert the ListBuffer into a List, Time taken will be constant. To use ListBuffer, scala.collection.mutable.ListBuffer class is imported, an instance of ListBuffer is created.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Virtusa

Application

I interviewed at Virtusa

Interview

It was weird, they expected us to be familiar with the ins and outs of Java & be capable of writing performant websites on the fly. That's too much to expect from an intern. No question was asked about CS fundamentals.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,023 Interviews