Cover image for Waffle House

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Waffle House Interview Questions

Updated Mar 8, 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 344 of over 344 interviews

1.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Waffle House

Waffle House

Application

I interviewed at Waffle House

Interview

good really good but not hard. just ask questions then you will be okay. its 30 min long short and quick to the point. so just pray you will be fine i promise

Interview Questions
  • what was the happiest day in your life
    Answer Question

Waffle House

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Waffle House

Interview

Very easy process and quick process. Laid back and easy going. Wasn’t stressful at all and looking forward to starting soon. I like that they do an in unit. Never heard of that before! We shall see

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Got a burning question about Waffle House? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Waffle House employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

Ask a Question

Waffle House

Application

I interviewed at Waffle House

Interview

I had always been interested in the food service industry, so when I saw a job posting for a server position at Waffle House, I knew I had to apply. I filled out an application online and soon received a call from a hiring manager at the restaurant. The hiring manager conducted a pre-screening phone interview with me, asking me questions about my previous work experience, availability, and why I wanted to work at Waffle House. I answered the questions confidently and was excited to hear that I had been selected for an in-person interview.

Interview Questions
  • Can you tell us about your previous work experience? How do you handle stressful situations? Can you give an example of a time when you had to provide excellent customer service? How do you handle conflict with coworkers or customers? Can you work well in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment?

Waffle House

Application

I interviewed at Waffle House

Interview

Very basic questions firstly about yourself then about what mentioned in your resume overall it was a nice experience. They don’t go to coding side which many companies prefer. And i also Recieved the offer

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Waffle House

Application

I interviewed at Waffle House

Interview

The interview was relaxed. I was asked about my previous employment and about my work experience. We talked some about how the business ran and went over the responsibilities of the job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Waffle House

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Waffle House in Nov 2022

Interview

Very easy and quick, it took 2 weeks to start. A lot of communication was done through text which I like. Everyone was nice and easy to talk to and explained the job well

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Waffle House (Atlanta, GA) in Nov 2022

Interview

Met in person got free food and just talked about how I can work my way up to regional manager and upwards. We met inside of Waffle House and they bought me breakfast.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Waffle House

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Waffle House

Interview

Easy, very straight forward. The unit manager just asked me simple questions and informed me of the type of job I’d be on and what my day would be on average and asked if I was comfortable with that.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Waffle House

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Waffle House

Interview

Process is quick and simple. You’ll work in a unit before be accepted, you have to ask questions they’ll be honest. This is not a job for someone passive. You must be able to handle all type of personalities. They will not cover that in interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Waffle House

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Waffle House in Oct 2022

Interview

Interview was very good, Professional didn't ask any stupid questions. I had to wait over 30 mins just to start the interview, but it was also during the busiest time of the day so I wasn't upset.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 344 Interviews

Waffle House Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Waffle House as 70.7% positive with a difficulty rating score of 1.95 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Store Manager and Human Resources rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Management and Cashier roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Waffle House takes an average of 9.72 days when considering 335 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Management had the quickest hiring process (on average 1 day), whereas Human Resources roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 35 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Waffle House according to 335 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 25.00%