Waffle House Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Waffle House Interview Questions

Updated Jan 18, 2018

2.0

Anonymous Interview

Interview

Phone Screening Interview
    Face to face interview with an Area People Director
    2nd Interview with Division Manager
    In-unit - work at a location for 3 days
    Final interview with Area Vice President

Unit Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Waffle House (Gainesville, FL) in October 2017.

Interview

I Applied in a job fair and after a week i got email for job interview, It was just the initial interview and they asked me that in next step i will be having interview with District Manager.

Interview Questions

• Introduce Your self? and after that do you have any questions for me?   1 Answer

Unit Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Hattiesburg, MS

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Waffle House (West Hattiesburg, MS) in October 2017.

Interview

I was told about the positive and negative of the job. My previous employment, education. How the process of the interview goes. The different steps as the interview proceeds.

Interview Questions

• My previous employment. About customer service   1 Answer

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Waffle House.

Interview

Interviewed at HQ for hourly intern position. Everyone was friendly and process was simple; talked to a manager and VP. They asked me some basic questions and showed me around the office.

Cook Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Waffle House in August 2017.

Interview

Would like to expand and learn new tasks in life and progress into my future and help there organization growth and be an great employee and help others and obtain new talents and goals

Anonymous Employee in Greer, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Waffle House (Greer, SC) in August 2017.

Interview

Interview with Store manager, District manager, and Division manger, once approved by all three you enter classroom training. You will be in classroom training for 2-3 days, then you enter on floor training. On floor training requires you to assist another employee and learn the job through experience. When your Store/ Unit manager thinks you are qualified to work alone they will start you off on first shift then slowly move you to your requested shift.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose Waffle House?   1 Answer
    • How did you here about this job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Waffle House (Atlanta, GA) in July 2017.

Interview

we had to have 3 different interviews with district regional managers. you have to take a class and watch a two hour lpong movie, then you have to take a test in their workbook and get 70%

Anonymous Employee in Stockbridge, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Waffle House (Stockbridge, GA) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied online. unit manager called me a day later. did an interview the following Monday.. waited a whole week so she could get back to me.. did another interview and then they told me to go to training which was two days and then off to work they sent me.

Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Waffle House (Fayetteville, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

As long as you come in with a positive and professional attitude, there's no reason you won't get the job in a small town. They'll hire pretty much anyone that follows the requirements.

Anonymous Employee in Montgomery, AL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Waffle House (Montgomery, AL) in May 2017.

Interview

I was 16 at the time. I was welcomed and sat down in a warm and friendly store 835 Montgomery , AL where they offered me waffles and coffee. The manager at the time, Tonya interviewed and ensured that I was comfortable. It went smooth and basic questions were asked...I cant even remember them, it was so long ago but they were pretty straight forward and they were pretty much focused on Customer Service and how I would handle certain situations if I were in different scenarios.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an angry customer?
      How would you handle a drunk customer?
      How long have you been in Customer Service   Answer Question