Waffle House Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 18, 2017

2.1

Salesperson Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Waffle House (Atlanta, GA) in July 2017.

Interview

we had to have 3 different interviews with district regional managers. you have to take a class and watch a two hour lpong movie, then you have to take a test in their workbook and get 70%

Salesperson Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stockbridge, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Waffle House (Stockbridge, GA) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied online. unit manager called me a day later. did an interview the following Monday.. waited a whole week so she could get back to me.. did another interview and then they told me to go to training which was two days and then off to work they sent me.

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Daytona Beach, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Waffle House (Daytona Beach, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

I was interviewed by the DM. He asked me a few questions about my work history, education, and life in general.
    After I answered, he stared at me smiling silently like Jack Nicholson's Joker character. He gave me the creeps so I basically blew him off and left.
    Always trust your instincts Ladies!

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Waffle House in April 2017.

Interview

very easy, i was friends with them right away. and it was a two step process and the training was an easy week of shadowing. but the training was suppose to be at a hotel but was outside in the cold cause of the goverment doing meetings, wish they could had booked another place..

Unit Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Waffle House (Atlanta, GA) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied at my campus job fair and received a call the next day. I interviewed the next week with the recruiter who contacted me and a few days later a DM. About a week later I had to take the assessment which takes about an hour and a half. The recruiter said they would be in touch in the next couple of days and I never heard from them again. I'm not upset about not getting an offer but I feel that if you make it to the last step in the interview process they at least owe you the courtesy of a phone call or email.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you found out X employee was stealing?   1 Answer

Unit Manager Interview

Interview

Was contacted by a couple of APDs, filled out online application and was told we would continue once the background check was completed. I informed them that I had a restricted license but was soon going to have it fully restored. The background check was completed, verifying what I told them about DL, at that time I was told they were not able to move forward until it was fully restored, but would keep my app/resume and then we would continue. While waiting, I tried to "touch base" a few times and no one would return calls. Once it was restored I sent copies to the APDs I was in contact with, a few days later I was told they were going in a different direction.
         As someone who has many many years in the restaurant industry and have recruited myself, it is funny the way that they do business in finding management. I've accepted another position with a different restaurant company offering more money and less hours. If you choose to go to WH, best of luck to you.

Server/Waiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manheim, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Waffle House (Manheim, PA).

Interview

Applied online, heard back within a few days. Set up an interview for the following week. Met with the manager of the local branch to discuss personal skills, communication skills, etc. one on one.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had a conflict with a manager and how did you handle/resolve it?   1 Answer

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Waffle House (Pensacola, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

You go through two painless, pleasant interviews. The first was with the store manager and the second was with the district manager. Bothe interviews were at location of which I appliex.

Interview Questions

• What I enjoyed anout waiting tables.   1 Answer

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Waffle House (Dallas, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

It was great took no time to get all three interviews and got hired on after my orientation. I love all three manger as well sweet ppl. Jimmy Shay bayyy

Interview Questions

• Why do i like working for ppl?   1 Answer

Unit Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Waffle House.

Interview

Professional, but later realized it was all a show. (lie) This company put on a game-face, but never delivered. I have worked for bad companies before, but this is the worst.

Interview Questions

• Would you be willing to sell your soul to the devil for a few dollars? (not a real question, but it should have been)   1 Answer