Wipro Student-Computer Applications Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wipro Student-Computer Applications Interview Questions

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Student-Computer Applications Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

Held In Our College
Total Three Rounds
1.Written Test(Aptitude,Logical Reasoning,Verbal Ability)
2.WCT(Written Communication Test)
3.HR Interview

Clearing First Round Is Key, Can Easily get through other rounds
They Asked To Sign In Cocubes Website Where They Take The Test

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Wipro

Student Computer Applications Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro (Ahmedabad (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

The whole process is very simple and if you are even slightly smart you can crack it with so much ease. Basic knowledge is tested. They have an aptitude test in the beginning which can be cracked through 2-3 days online preparation.

Student - Computer Applicant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dharwad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro (Dharwad (India)) in March 2013.

Interview

I was hired for the student - earn & learn program.
    The interview process consists of aptitude , an written essay test and an HR interview.
    Aptitude test consisted lots of reasoning , logical and mathematical questions which was an online test.
    further was followed by a written communication test and was asked to write an essay.
    then, was the HR round where HR checked on our attitude completely.

Interview Questions

• What makes you join Wipro as a Wase student ?   1 Answer

Student Computer Applications Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greater Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro (Greater Noida (India)) in February 2012.

Interview

The interview had two rounds and have to be given at one of the companies office.
    The first round was Hand written MCQ's which was for 1 and a half hour may be I don't remember that much now and containing 50 questions.
    The second round was HR Interview in which they asked just just normal non-technical questions.

Interview Questions

• 12th std mathematics Integration, differentiation, area under curve and English comprehension.   Answer Question

Student-Computer Applications Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2010.

Interview

It was quite simple. First we had a presentation by a representative of wipro. Later we had a written test with the general math, english skills and personality related questions in it. Finally we had a 1:1 interview with the hr.

Interview Questions

• Why choose a job with less pay when you already have an offer from a company which pays almost three times wipro?   Answer Question

Negotiation

The salary is pre-fixed and was discussed during the presentation. There was no question of negotiation.