Xerox Client Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 25, 2017

3.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Xerox (Atlanta, GA) in October 2017.

Interview

I was called in for a finalist interview in Atlanta last week at a restaurant at a hotel. I attended the meeting at the restaurant, but the interviewers wanted to conduct the interviews in the lobby of the hotel (after they had eaten it appeared). I met with the National Sales Director and the Sales Manager and I met with each of them separately for an hour each. The National Sales Director was very professional and appreciated the fact that I had put together a tangible 90 day action plan. After the hour was up, I met with the Sales Manager. Little did I know that my competition for the job was also waiting in the lobby to speak with the National Sales Director, so that was a little unexpected and unsettling.

When I met with the sales manager, he was dressed in an ill-fitting shirt and pants and did not look very professional at all. He stated that he wanted to conduct a "conversational" interview, but he appeared to get very defensive during the interview and more than once stated that he was looking for someone who could get new logo business because the territory was about 70% new business. I attempted to engage him in my skills and capabilities, but he appeared disinterested and distracted. I presented him with a 90 day action plan if were offered the position and he did not even look at it and said that he would go through it later. I asked about the next steps and asked for the job. The sales manager stated that they would be making a decision later that day and an offer presented early the following week. I have attempted to reach out to the Xerox recruiter a few days ago, but he has not even responded back to me that a hiring decision had been made and the position had since been removed from the Xerox website. Very unprofessional environment and it looks like I may have dodged a bullet based on some of the employee reviews on the Xerox organization. Although I felt like I was the better prepared candidate with a tangible 90 day action plan and solid references, I suspect that they made a lowball offer to the other candidate who appeared unprepared and would probably agree to work for a lowball salary.

Interview Questions

• How are you going to get new business throughout the territory?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Xerox

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Xerox (Albuquerque, NM) in February 2013.

Interview

Straight forward process. Recruiter, potential manager, District manager. Once the interview process was done, it took forever to get the background check results and start on boarding. I was waiting almost 2 months once I had my verbal offer to actually start the job.

Interview Questions

• Talk about one situation in which you had to step up as a leader.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Xerox (New York, NY) in July 2009.

Interview

First Interview: Met with six different people in groups of two. Managers seemed openly hostile toward each other and asked very strange questions. One of the managers (an older asian man) had a pocket knife he played with during the interview.

Was given a writing test.

Second Interview: Met with the VP, she talked 99% of the time and couldn't get a word in edgewise. Got the offer that day by phone and had to take a drug test.