Xerox Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 22, 2017
1,025 Interview Reviews

2.4

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Xerox in May 2017.

Interview

Short face to face interview. Met at a local fast food restaurant. Fairly relaxed and seeming informal. The questions ask were about experience, and type of equipment worked on. A few questions were asked about trouble shooting and handling customer issues. There was no feed back when from the interviewers nor a time frame when or if they will contact me about the position.

Project Based Project Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Xerox (Nashville, TN).

Interview

Walked in and interviewed about qualities and what types of group interactions I have been involved with really easy interview.I got offered job on the spot becasue they needed alot of people anyways for a 2 month project

Interview Questions

• Have you had call center experience before   1 Answer

Pharm Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Xerox (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

none I just walked in and I was hired. there was no interview. I walked in they hired me and I started training that same day. I hope this helps.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Xerox (Pittsburgh, PA) in January 2017.

Interview

Headhunter reached out to me with opportunity, and a sales manager called me with a 30 minute phone interview. There was a followup interview scheduled for their office a week later.

Interview Questions

• Have I ever been involved with B2B sales before, and if so, what were the results?   1 Answer

Customer Care Chat Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Xerox (Lexington, KY) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online and received an email following day for an interview request. After several email messages I've confirmed the day and the time. I've got an email stating to dress well and be prepared to be there min of 1.5 hours.

Interview Questions

• I'll be interviwed tomorrow and will post my experience   2 Answers

Sale Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Xerox.

Interview

Brief phone interview with recruiter, follow up phone with hiring manager, follow up in person with hiring manager, negotiated salary, vacation time, etc., background and drug check, offer letter, hired. All in all about 4 months time elapsed, but could be less.

Interview Questions

• My experiences in this field.   1 Answer

Eligibility Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Lafayette, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Xerox (West Lafayette, IN) in December 2016.

Interview

I went online and did the required tests and typing test. 2 hours later I received a call from a lady in another town. I went the next day for my initial interview. Did a series of questions on a word document and another typing text then spoke to a woman who seemed drugged up as she couldn't focus on the interview very much and she had "high hopes" for me. The day after I walked in to a place demanding I be dressed in suit type clothing to be interviewed by a woman with frumpy hair do, tights, jogging suit jacket, and house slippers. Afterward the woman who first interviewed me explained she was excited and would call me within the hour.... A few hours later I decided to call and the lady seemed as if she was drugged up again explaining "oh they said you expressed concerns of attendance". I told her that I never said anything along those lines. She said " I don't know. I wasn't there but we decided you weren't the right fit."

Interview Questions

• What are your short-term goals and long-term goals?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Xerox in December 2016.

Interview

Applied through company website, was contacted within a week by the recruiter. I had a phone interview with the recruiter and then in person interview with the manager of this position. Everyone was friendly and interview was relaxed.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Xerox.

Interview

Short Sweet and to the point. They want to hear what you have learned while you were a temp. They were very quiet and expected me to elaborate on several questions that they had.

Interview Questions

• What would you do when you have to service an irate customer.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Xerox (Lexington-Fayette, KY) in November 2016.

Interview

Long but worth it. A bunch of computer work and tests. Took up to three hours. Give you a paper to go take a drug test. They give you two days but don't tell you that you have to do it before a specific time.