Xerox Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 26, 2018
1,073 Interview Reviews

2.4

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Xerox.

Interview

Initial phone interview followed by onsite interviews. Design patterns, Linked List, Data Structures and Algorithms, Agile processes. The interviewer were very friendly
    and help you throughout the process. Overall a good experience.

Client Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Xerox (Rochester, NY).

Interview

At some point, companies will find out treating candidates so poorly will catch up with them. After two interviews the total lack of respect is amazing. No return calls, e-mails, follow up. Just IGNORE. A simple communication that they are not interested would be OK. The people you treat this way could end up as your customers... I would not ever do business with a company that treats future prospects this way. Good luck Xerox. You know why you have a 2.7 rating on Glassdoor. KARMA !

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions. Lead you to believe you are top candidate...   Answer Question

Accounting Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Xerox (New York, NY) in February 2018.

Interview

Very friendly environment. There were 3 people interviewing me. Did not feel pressure and felt more like a conversation rather than an interrogation. It was approximately half an hour long. Positive experience. Made the interviewing process quite enjoyable.

Production Color Solutions Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Xerox.

Interview

I was reached out to by a recruiter on LinkedIn. I was asked for times I was available. I answered and then was asked to go "book" myself time on some third party website. The times I wanted were not available? Not a very good recruiting process. I don't want to be another number in a company. Take some time and put effort into recruiting people.

Interview Questions

• Didnt even get asked a question   1 Answer

Sr Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Xerox (Lexington-Fayette, KY) in January 2018.

Interview

After the prescreen with the HR assistant, the people they call "managers" are completely unfamiliar with the interview process. It was too obvious and they act annoyed that they're being bothered.

Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hayward, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Xerox (Hayward, CA) in December 2017.

Interview

Took an online mechanical aptitude test that had 4 parts. Math, mechanical, computer, and electrical knowledge. Was called for an interview after passing test. Met with 2 supervisors one was my direct supervisor and the other was her colleague. They went over a series of questions and described the job in detail. Was told that they would contact me in a week with the decision and was called by collabera(staffing agency) 2 days later to go take drug test and background check and submit tax documents.

Interview Questions

• When was there a time that i had to troubleshoot a problem and was successful at solving it.   1 Answer

Tech Support Customer Care Interview

Anonymous Employee in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Xerox (El Paso, TX).

Interview

The interviewer who hired me was tough but fair. She is no longer there. She is working at a better, secure job somewhere else. Xerox eliminated on site HR and now only has recruiters before leaving EL PASO when it split from Conduit.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here instead of what are some of your qualities that would be an asset here?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Xerox (Houston, TX).

Interview

Apply online for the job then you get called in for an interview before you you can get to the interview you have to take a typing and scenery test before you can advance to the interview

Interview Questions

• WHAT IS A REASON NUMBER A EMPLOYEE SHOULD MISS WORK IN A MONTH   3 Answers
    • HOW CAN YOU PREPARE YOURSELF TO BE ON TIME   Answer Question

Vice President Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Xerox in November 2017.

Interview

It's no surprise that Xerox is a shell of its former self - and it has nothing to do with technology drivers. It's the people. Poor communication throughout three interviews and no follow-up from any of the three Xerox team members with whom I met.
    I did not have high expectations based on the current status of the company, but I was disappointed at the unprofessionalism and lack of communication throughout the process. It must be Xerox's company culture today - a far cry from what it once was.
    Relationship building requires effort in order to build trust and sales, the first sale needs to be with candidates and then employees. Look no farther as to why sales are declining...
    It's too bad because I really thought I could help change the culture as I've done in other turnarounds. I guess it will be somebody else's job. Good luck.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Xerox (Columbus, OH).

Interview

Interested in broad experience including activities and interest that demonstrate goal setting and achievement. Offer excellent training and willing teach the business to motivated individuals. Focused on business acumen, ability to communicate, and if you are willing to take responsibility for your own success.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you faced a difficult challenge. What actions did you take? What was the outcome of your actions?   Answer Question