Xerox Interview Questions

Updated Jun 8, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,201 of over 1.2K interviews

Recruiter13%
2.4
HardAverageEasy

Xerox

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Xerox

Interview

Very easy process. I got hired after being an intern in college. I don't remember the internship process but the internship itself was great. The company provides great training after getting hired too.

Interview Questions
  • I dont remember any of the questions
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bakersfield, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Xerox (Bakersfield, CA)

Interview

It was an easy process . I moved within the company. I had worked there two years, by then , I was ready for a promotion. I had friends in that department.

Interview Questions
  • How good are you at social media and instant messages.
  • How fast can you type?
  • How good are you at technology?

Xerox

Application

I interviewed at Xerox

Interview

The interview process was very simple. I met recruiters at my college's career fair. Received an in-person interview in the next few days. At the interview I discussed my projects, skills, what I was looking for. They mentioned the project their team is working on and what specifically I'll be working on.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Xerox

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Xerox

Interview

I had three interviews before being hired. First interview was a phone screening with a Human Resources rep. Second interview was a difficult Face to face with the Regional Client Operations Director and VP. Third interview was a phone Interview with the VP of Human Resources.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you had to fire someone on your team even though you never met them before.

Xerox

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Xerox

Interview

The HR team is so nice and gave me full feedback on my interview including the pros and cons even though I did not get the job. Great learning experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Xerox

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Xerox in Apr 2021

Interview

After applying online, I got reached out by the recruiter to schedule a phone screen. A panel interview was scheduled in about 2 days time with several team members. A final interview was scheduled with the Director. The entire experience was really positive -The recruiter was very prompt, transparent and knowledgeable throughout the entire process- gave a good outlook of the company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Xerox

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Xerox

Interview

3 rounds technical and a round of hr. The technical rounds was overwhelmed with the technical asks. Interviewer had a great depth knowledge on technical as well as functional. All the rounds was keenly observering the capability of the candidate.

Interview Questions
  • What is the user forms a available in asp.net

Xerox

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Xerox

Interview

Initially applied and heard back from the recruiter to set up a phone interview. The phone interview went well and I was told I’d hear back. Didn’t hear back for a week. When I finally heard back, we set up a video call interview with the hiring manager. The day of, the hiring manager met me on video call without showing their face on the camera. It was awkward. Threw me off loop. And made the interview go awkwardly. It’s been almost a month and I’ve been ghosted.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Xerox

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Xerox

Interview

HR Group 1, installers Group 2, technical Group 3, manager, behavioral interview Group 1 & 2 said conflicting things about what the position was about. Dragged out for 2 months. No one was hired and job description was changed. All new candidates will be interviewed next.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Xerox

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Xerox

Interview

Most of my interview was focused on technical part, probably related to the position. Met 6 * 2 team members (every 1 hour) from manufacturing, raw materials and analytic center. Most of questions were related to my research work, common characterization techniques, statistics tools and how to solve the problems they have.

Interview Questions
  • experience using statistics for experiment design? how to evaluate the stability of a colloid system?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,201 Interviews