Xerox Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,069 Interview Reviews

2.4

Accounting Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Xerox (New York, NY) in February 2018.

Interview

Very friendly environment. There were 3 people interviewing me. Did not feel pressure and felt more like a conversation rather than an interrogation. It was approximately half an hour long. Positive experience. Made the interviewing process quite enjoyable.

Production Color Solutions Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Xerox.

Interview

I was reached out to by a recruiter on LinkedIn. I was asked for times I was available. I answered and then was asked to go "book" myself time on some third party website. The times I wanted were not available? Not a very good recruiting process. I don't want to be another number in a company. Take some time and put effort into recruiting people.

Interview Questions

• Didnt even get asked a question   1 Answer

Sr Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Xerox (Lexington-Fayette, KY) in January 2018.

Interview

After the prescreen with the HR assistant, the people they call "managers" are completely unfamiliar with the interview process. It was too obvious and they act annoyed that they're being bothered.

Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hayward, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Xerox (Hayward, CA) in December 2017.

Interview

Took an online mechanical aptitude test that had 4 parts. Math, mechanical, computer, and electrical knowledge. Was called for an interview after passing test. Met with 2 supervisors one was my direct supervisor and the other was her colleague. They went over a series of questions and described the job in detail. Was told that they would contact me in a week with the decision and was called by collabera(staffing agency) 2 days later to go take drug test and background check and submit tax documents.

Interview Questions

• When was there a time that i had to troubleshoot a problem and was successful at solving it.   1 Answer

Tech Support Customer Care Interview

Anonymous Employee in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Xerox (El Paso, TX).

Interview

The interviewer who hired me was tough but fair. She is no longer there. She is working at a better, secure job somewhere else. Xerox eliminated on site HR and now only has recruiters before leaving EL PASO when it split from Conduit.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here instead of what are some of your qualities that would be an asset here?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Xerox (Houston, TX).

Interview

Apply online for the job then you get called in for an interview before you you can get to the interview you have to take a typing and scenery test before you can advance to the interview

Interview Questions

• WHAT IS A REASON NUMBER A EMPLOYEE SHOULD MISS WORK IN A MONTH   2 Answers
    • HOW CAN YOU PREPARE YOURSELF TO BE ON TIME   Answer Question

Vice President Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Xerox in November 2017.

Interview

It's no surprise that Xerox is a shell of its former self - and it has nothing to do with technology drivers. It's the people. Poor communication throughout three interviews and no follow-up from any of the three Xerox team members with whom I met.
    I did not have high expectations based on the current status of the company, but I was disappointed at the unprofessionalism and lack of communication throughout the process. It must be Xerox's company culture today - a far cry from what it once was.
    Relationship building requires effort in order to build trust and sales, the first sale needs to be with candidates and then employees. Look no farther as to why sales are declining...
    It's too bad because I really thought I could help change the culture as I've done in other turnarounds. I guess it will be somebody else's job. Good luck.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Xerox (Columbus, OH).

Interview

Interested in broad experience including activities and interest that demonstrate goal setting and achievement. Offer excellent training and willing teach the business to motivated individuals. Focused on business acumen, ability to communicate, and if you are willing to take responsibility for your own success.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you faced a difficult challenge. What actions did you take? What was the outcome of your actions?   Answer Question

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Xerox (Rochester, NY).

Interview

Meeting with manager of department, discussed position, what the role would entail as well as any additional items that would be considered outside the basic role and what user groups would be supported.

Client Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Xerox (Atlanta, GA) in October 2017.

Interview

I was called in for a finalist interview in Atlanta last week at a restaurant at a hotel. I attended the meeting at the restaurant, but the interviewers wanted to conduct the interviews in the lobby of the hotel (after they had eaten it appeared). I met with the National Sales Director and the Sales Manager and I met with each of them separately for an hour each. The National Sales Director was very professional and appreciated the fact that I had put together a tangible 90 day action plan. After the hour was up, I met with the Sales Manager. Little did I know that my competition for the job was also waiting in the lobby to speak with the National Sales Director, so that was a little unexpected and unsettling.

When I met with the sales manager, he was dressed in an ill-fitting shirt and pants and did not look very professional at all. He stated that he wanted to conduct a "conversational" interview, but he appeared to get very defensive during the interview and more than once stated that he was looking for someone who could get new logo business because the territory was about 70% new business. I attempted to engage him in my skills and capabilities, but he appeared disinterested and distracted. I presented him with a 90 day action plan if were offered the position and he did not even look at it and said that he would go through it later. I asked about the next steps and asked for the job. The sales manager stated that they would be making a decision later that day and an offer presented early the following week. I have attempted to reach out to the Xerox recruiter a few days ago, but he has not even responded back to me that a hiring decision had been made and the position had since been removed from the Xerox website. Very unprofessional environment and it looks like I may have dodged a bullet based on some of the employee reviews on the Xerox organization. Although I felt like I was the better prepared candidate with a tangible 90 day action plan and solid references, I suspect that they made a lowball offer to the other candidate who appeared unprepared and would probably agree to work for a lowball salary.

Interview Questions

• How are you going to get new business throughout the territory?   Answer Question