Xerox Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,047 Interview Reviews

2.4

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Xerox (Rochester, NY).

Interview

Meeting with manager of department, discussed position, what the role would entail as well as any additional items that would be considered outside the basic role and what user groups would be supported.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Xerox.

Interview

He mostly talked about himself and his achievements. I just listened and tried to provide personal examples of where I had used similar skills. At some point I gave up and just quietly listened and then I left him with some work examples I had prepared to review with him.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Xerox.

Interview

Two person interview with a series of questions pertaining to job history background and familiarity with government benefits. Also scenario situation questions regarding clients.interview lasted approximately ten to fifteen minutes. They had the staffing agency give me a call back for orientation.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Xerox in May 2017.

Interview

Short face to face interview. Met at a local fast food restaurant. Fairly relaxed and seeming informal. The questions ask were about experience, and type of equipment worked on. A few questions were asked about trouble shooting and handling customer issues. There was no feed back when from the interviewers nor a time frame when or if they will contact me about the position.

Project Based Project Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Xerox (Nashville, TN).

Interview

Walked in and interviewed about qualities and what types of group interactions I have been involved with really easy interview.I got offered job on the spot becasue they needed alot of people anyways for a 2 month project

Interview Questions

• Have you had call center experience before   1 Answer

Pharm Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Xerox (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

none I just walked in and I was hired. there was no interview. I walked in they hired me and I started training that same day. I hope this helps.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in High Point, NC

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Xerox (High Point, NC) in March 2017.

Interview

This was an overall smooth interview process consisting of three separate interviews. It was all over the phone, using web applications. There were two interviews with a single individual and the final interview was multiple people.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Graphic Communications?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Xerox (Pittsburgh, PA) in January 2017.

Interview

Headhunter reached out to me with opportunity, and a sales manager called me with a 30 minute phone interview. There was a followup interview scheduled for their office a week later.

Interview Questions

• Have I ever been involved with B2B sales before, and if so, what were the results?   1 Answer

Customer Care Chat Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Xerox (Lexington, KY) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online and received an email following day for an interview request. After several email messages I've confirmed the day and the time. I've got an email stating to dress well and be prepared to be there min of 1.5 hours.

Interview Questions

• I'll be interviwed tomorrow and will post my experience   2 Answers

Sale Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Xerox.

Interview

Brief phone interview with recruiter, follow up phone with hiring manager, follow up in person with hiring manager, negotiated salary, vacation time, etc., background and drug check, offer letter, hired. All in all about 4 months time elapsed, but could be less.

Interview Questions

• My experiences in this field.   1 Answer