Cover image for Zurich North America

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Zurich North America Interview Questions

Updated Dec 1, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 297 of over 297 interviews

Recruiter8%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Zurich North America (Philadelphia, PA)

Interview

There are several rounds to the interview process. Starting with a phone pre-screening with HR, up to senior leadership. The process is lengthy and considered standard practices in this industry.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time…
    Answer Question

Zurich North America

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Zurich North America

Interview

First a 5-minute screening call with Zurich recruiting which asked jurisdiction, licenses and HR questions. and then follow up Teams interview with 3 managers. Process was easy, connectivity was great. Not bad at all

Interview Questions
  • Instead of tell me a little bit about yourself or introduce yourself.? they ask me to walk me though your resume? first question

Zurich North America

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Zurich North America in Oct 2022

Interview

The recruiter reached out for the initial phone screen. We had a conversation about the job and my background. He said that now HR will reach out to me, by the end of this week. They didn't reach out by the end of the week, so I mailed him asking about this. He said there might be any confusion and I should expect to hear from the HR team by early next week, If not, mail him regarding the same. They still didn't reach out and then they ghosted me and received rejected without the HR round even happening

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Zurich North America

Application

The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Zurich North America in Sep 2022

Interview

I got a call requesting to schedule a phone screening and set up some time with the HR recruiter. He asked me why I was interested and went through my resume. I got an interview and met with hiring manager. The whole process took about 8 weeks from the first point of contact to the start date.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Zurich North America

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zurich North America

Interview

Initial phone screening was good. Zurich hiring process is very professional and nice. The HR person made me comfortable and relax. Yes they take long time for feedback and response.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Zurich North America

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Zurich North America

Interview

My hiring process was 3 separate interviews over the period of a month. The first is with the recruiter and the next two with my hiring managers. The process was amazing from start to end. Make sure to study up on Zurich's history, culture, and initiatives.

Interview Questions
  • Can you tell us how you see yourself fitting in with Zurich's culture.

Application

Interview

Overall great experience with hiring process. Very organized interview processes from initial HR screening to setting up interviews with hiring manager and peer group. HR did an amazing job in managing everything during covid time specially with getting background checks done takes relatively longer than before. HR kept me informed with every step in the process and provided timelines on next steps. From application to final offer and getting background done took around ~8 weeks (Well it depends on the role you are applying for and number of individuals you need to speak with). Everyone I spoke to during interview process were very professional, polite, and gave me an opportunity to describe my experience, skills and background while providing me great level of clarity on the role, expectations and overall culture.

Interview Questions
  • Background, skills and experience. Scenario based questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zurich North America (New York, NY) in May 2022

Interview

Got an email from a recruiter maybe 2 weeks later. Was probably the hardest recruiter interview I had l, wasn’t just typical questions. Didn’t get a call back. It was also my first interview in a long time so I was nervous, interview was only 20 minutes

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Zurich North America

Application

I interviewed at Zurich North America

Interview

I got asked questions about my resume. The interview lasted about 20 minutes. Most of the questions you will hear are like any other interview. Overall, it went great. The lady said they will reach out through email if I get the job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Zurich North America (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2022

Interview

Very casual interview. Learned about the position and was asked a few questions about my experience and interests. Interviewed for several locations and each interviewer was great to talk to.

Interview Questions
  • What do you do when you're given a task and don't know how to complete it?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 297 Interviews

Zurich North America Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Zurich North America as 56.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.83 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Underwriting Assistant and Intern rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Internship and Underwriting Assistant III roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Zurich North America takes an average of 33 days when considering 303 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Internship had the quickest hiring process (on average 16 days), whereas Underwriting Assistant roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 50 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Zurich North America according to 303 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 31.37%