Zurich North America Interview Questions

Updated Jun 28, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 267 of over 267 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Zurich North America

Zurich North America

Application

I interviewed at Zurich North America

Interview

it was combination of technical and behavioral interviews. It really wasn't too difficult. Know your resume and basics about Machine learning. Some of the questions were about Regression/dimensional reduction. There were 3 rounds total (including hr).

Interview Questions
  • tell me about your project
    Answer Question

Zurich North America

Application

I interviewed at Zurich North America

Interview

The process was quite through and detailed. The interview questions were general and broad for the employment. Interesting and broad questions on problem solving for working . The person asking the questions was a little vague on her delivery of the process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zurich North America (New York, NY) in May 2021

Interview

One interview with an underwriter, Second interview with two of her superiors. Both interviews lasted about an hour. All interviewees did their best to make me feel comfortable and at ease.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Zurich North America

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zurich North America

Interview

Interesting way to schedule phone interviews. Not what you would normally expect for a company this large. It was tough to get scheduled and I found that I had to call instead of using their online system, which I am sure it preferred.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your strengths that you can provide to this role

Zurich North America

Application

I interviewed at Zurich North America

Interview

Pretty lengthy process, but professional nonetheless. About a month after applying, I had a phone interview with a recruiter. Couple weeks after that I met with one of the VP's, followed by another set of interviews with other management level employees. Received and accepted offer a couple weeks after last interview. Everyone I met with was extremely kind, straight-forward, and seem to truly care about professional development. Whole process took about 3 1/2 months.

Zurich North America

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zurich North America

Interview

Very long, met with over 10 managers. They asked every question from what coffee to you drink to tell me about your financial goals. Over 2 months and no offer. I had to follow up constantly to get an answer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Zurich North America

Application

I interviewed at Zurich North America

Interview

Definitely a little awkward - the interviewer was taking notes, and the first few questions were a little abrupt, not at all like a conversation. The end was a little better, but still felt like a definite interview, rather than just two people talking.

Interview Questions
  • What was a time when you were a leader? What are you most proud of in school? Software skills?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sioux Falls, SD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zurich North America (Sioux Falls, SD) in Jan 2021

Interview

I was contacted a week or so after I applied to set up an interview. I scheduled an interview, most of the questions were unrelated to the position (how many other jobs have you applied to, etc.) and the ones that were asked me how many years experience I had working with ratemaking, etc when the job listing said no prior experience was needed. None of my questions I had were answered, and they said I would hear back within a week. I heard back 6 weeks later.

Interview Questions
  • How many other jobs have you applied to? How far along are you in your other job application processes? What salary are you expecting to make? Can you work in the US? Can you work in [location of position]? How many years experience do you have in ratemaking? What is a time you analyzed customer demographics to improve sales at a company?

Anonymous Employee in Rancho Cordova, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Zurich North America (Rancho Cordova, CA) in Nov 2020

Interview

Applied online and received an email inviting me for a phone screen about a month later. The recruiter was very nice and seemed interested in helping me advance in the process. I really liked her. Then about a week later I had a 2 hour Teams video interview with 4 different claims professionals. They were all very nice and were great to make conversation with. Most interview questions were behavioral based. Later that day, I got a call with an offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zurich North America (New York, NY)

Interview

I applied at first through Indeed, then waited a few weeks for a response. Email was about scheduling a day for interview. Still in the progress of the interview process, and will take a few weeks from the first interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 267 Interviews