Assistant Vice President Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Assistant Vice President Interview Questions

Assistant vice president interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

How did I market myself to Realtors and do you think Homeside can assist in that process.

1 Answer

I mostly rely on forming personal relationships when marketing to realtors. Homesides, technological platform, credibility and in house marketing staff will make my job that much easier. I would now have something tangible that can help realtors sell more homes.

Can I balance a high stressed work environment and role being that I was a single mother.

1 Answer

Asked about how I would handle a case - specific steps.

2 Answers

There are 9 balls one of which is lighter than the others. How would you find the lighter ball in 2 tries

5 Answers

If the group manager contacted you regarding a report that you prepared for your boss and this individual was not around to answer, how would you handle this call?

1 Answer

What is your greatest weaknesses.

1 Answer

The most unexpected question I was asked, was if I was pregnant. I think this is illegal now, but back then, you could ask anyone almost anything.

1 Answer

Regular interview questions. They are very focused on the character of the person. Hard work is very important. HSBC tends to hire from other banks.

1 Answer

What are your plans to transition from managing a team to being an individual contributor if offered the role?

2 Answers

Caliper Test was challenging.

110 of 310 Interview Questions