Assistant Vice President Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Assistant Vice President

Assistant Vice President Interview Questions

Assistant vice president interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How did I market myself to Realtors and do you think Homeside can assist in that process.

1 Answer

I mostly rely on forming personal relationships when marketing to realtors. Homesides, technological platform, credibility and in house marketing staff will make my job that much easier. I would now have something tangible that can help realtors sell more homes.

Can I balance a high stressed work environment and role being that I was a single mother.

1 Answer

There are 9 balls one of which is lighter than the others. How would you find the lighter ball in 2 tries

5 Answers

Asked about how I would handle a case - specific steps.

2 Answers

What are some challenges you've had to overcome in the workplace and how did you work around them?

1 Answer

The most unexpected question I was asked, was if I was pregnant. I think this is illegal now, but back then, you could ask anyone almost anything.

1 Answer

The most difficult question was, "What was said in your previous round of interviews that changed the way you perceived the organization, it's people or the role?"

1 Answer

They did ask questions about a subject that was not part of the job or the process. I was not prepared to give an answer.

2 Answers

describe your current role

1 Answer

Risk Mgmt - and Technical Skills questions: SQL querying knowledge questions.

110 of 326 Interview Questions