Cover image for State Street

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

State Street Interview Questions

Updated Oct 5, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,599 of over 1.6K interviews

Employee Referral12%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

State Street

Application

I interviewed at State Street

Interview

It was a two-day process. Day 1 - apptitude round- technical + quantitative aptitude questions Technical round - 2 dsa questions. Easy but only allowed to code in C, C++ and python. Day 2 - Selected candidates went through a technical interview. Selected candidated from technical interviews went through the HR round.

Interview Questions
  • Asked DSA questions, oop questions, implementation of abstract classes and interfaces
    Answer Question

State Street

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at State Street

Interview

It was oncampus hiring process for internship and performance based PPO.First round was technical round consisting of coding questions. I cleared the first round and I was selected for technical interview. And I cleared technical and a telephonic HR round and I am successfully selected as intern for now.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about State Street

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

State Street

Application

I interviewed at State Street

Interview

Interview process was very detailed and interesting. They test your practical knowledge in existing profile. They ask situational questions and questions related to your CV content. They test your willingness to join proposed profile

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

State Street

Application

I interviewed at State Street

Interview

Quite easy, no need to prepare much before the interview. However I can recommend, and it would be wise to review some basic wording regarding capital markets. Fist call will be with India, so prepare for lack of understandig, but lets hope you are going to understand everything clearly!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

State Street

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at State Street

Interview

45 min interview with two interviewers. Each interviewer had about 20 min. Introduction. A lot of time series technical questions. Bad interview experience. Interviewer had strong accent that made me difficult to understand the question.

Interview Questions
  • Walk me trough your resume. Time series questions ( stationary? Range of phi in AR(1) model? Test for stationary and null hypothesis?…)

State Street

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at State Street in Sep 2022

Interview

Process was quick and simple. They try to understand your experience rather than interrogating candidate. Panel was kind and do explain to you about the company and the role in breif.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

State Street

Application

I interviewed at State Street

Interview

Very straightforward and relaxed. Interviewer made it a very informal as possible. Two stage process with second being with hiring manager’s manager, so senior level depending on the role. Both interviews were very relaxed.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I interviewed at State Street (Pune)

Interview

The first round go through the resume, the second round is for the technical question, such as probability, and brain teaser, the process takes more than three weeks the hr is not effective

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Frankfurt am Main

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at State Street (Frankfurt am Main)

Interview

I was contacted by their HR department, not a recruiter, after applying to a role on their career website. There was a brief screener call with the HR person followed by 2 interviews with the business unit recruiting for the role.

Interview Questions
  • Behavioral interviews/experience around planning, organizational skills, ability to work with other personalities

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at State Street (Hyderābād) in Aug 2022

Interview

They Prefer hiring experience candidates and not some one with good knowledge and skill set .. Probably they are looking for someone who had already worked in big firms and in banking domain rather than local IT company or other domain.

Interview Questions
  • Tech Interview is all about Scrum -Agile methodology and framework also asked me what Wire-framing, traceability matrix, Epic, Difference between functional and non functional testing . CV based. 4 stages of testing. etc
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,599 Interviews

State Street Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at State Street as 59.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.56 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Senior Associate and Intern rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Fund Accountant and Fund Accountant, Associate I roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at State Street takes an average of 21 days when considering 1,317 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Fund Accountant, Associate I had the quickest hiring process (on average 15 days), whereas Intern roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 32 days).

Common stages of the interview process at State Street according to 1,317 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 26.46%

Work at State Street? Share Your Experiences

Affiliated Companies

State Street Careers

Cover image for State Street

At State Street, we know that smart, skilled, productive employees are essential to our company’s continued success. As a leading provider...More

• Work Life Balance
  • Benefits
  • Global Inclusion
  • Corporate Society

Company Updates

1 days ago

Diversity and Inclusion
Congratulations to our State Street Latin American Professionals group for being recognized for making a difference in #diversity, #equity and #inclusion at the 2022 Diversity Impact Awards. #HispanicHeritageMonth
Shared image - 2022 Diversity Impact Award Winners Alphabetical Order - The 2022 Global ERG Summit
ms.spr.ly

10 days ago

Diversity and Inclusion
Happy National Hispanic Heritage Month! This year’s theme – Unidos: Inclusivity for a Stronger Nation – invites us to celebrate the histories, cultures, and contributions of Hispanic and Latin Americans at both State Street and in the communities where we live and work. This year’s theme is also a reflection of how we can come together to create better equity, ensure all voices and perspectives are welcome, and build stronger communities and outcomes. As we embark on this celebration, we are proud to announce that State Street has partnered with MLT Equity at Work to pursue the Hispanic Equity at Work Certification. This certification, created to establish a measurable standard for what it means to be a racially equitable employer, will help us make urgently-needed progress to meet the needs of the Hispanic community at State Street, including more representation.
Shared image

State Street Photos

+ Add Photo
State Street photo of: State Street Bank along Sir John Rogerson Quay (Photo thanks to Geograph user Joseph Mischyshyn, Some Rights Reserved)
State Street photo of: Junior Achievement Bowl-a-thon
State Street photo of: Giving Tuesday
State Street photo of: Giving Tuesday State Street
State Street photo of: State Street in Poland
State Street photo of: Exterior view of one of State Street's Quincy, MA offices.
State Street photo of: State Street employees attending a volunteer event