State Street Interview Questions

Updated Jul 17, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,469 of over 1.5K interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

State Street

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at State Street in Sep 2020

Interview

There are 3 steps to go through: 1. General interview about personal interest 2. General questions about the company with the HR department 3. Final interview with the managers , specific questions about the company, the CV, the position.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about State Streets ?
    Answer Question

State Street

Application

I interviewed at State Street

Interview

At first I got a call from India that went very smooth and well. Second one was from India as well. These two were followed by an interview in person in Kraków office. The experience was great

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

State Street

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at State Street

Interview

2 interviews one with general questions about company knowledge (e.g.what do you know about the company) and some definition of financial terms(e.g. derivatives, OTC…). Second interview was with team and was more or less similar but with questions about technical competencies (e.g. excel vlookups)

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

State Street

Application

I interviewed at State Street

Interview

It was great. Pretty brief and to the point. There are 3 rounds. The first two are behavioural and the remaining one is technical round. Pretty easy stuff. I would recommend reading up on company profiles and current news.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

State Street

Application

I interviewed at State Street

Interview

Great experience, the team was very nice and easy to talk to. I definitely felt at ease once the interview started because of the energy within the room. Overall, great experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

State Street

Application

I interviewed at State Street

Interview

very typical. Wasn't that impressed with interviewer. I have heard bad things about company so I didn't expect much. banking has a really bad reputation so I had a bad feeling going in. standard questiosn.

State Street

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at State Street

Interview

- General interview with an HR to check the info reported during the application - Second interview with another HR, with questions related to financial markets - Interview with the manager of the team you should be assigned

Interview Questions
  • - Mutual and hedge funds - Fixed income - derivatives - salary expectations - Your biggest achievement in your life

State Street

Application

I interviewed at State Street

Interview

The interviewer asked basic logistical and educational qualification regarding questions and a few questions regarding the company and the role. I was told that I will be notified about the date and time of the next interview, but I was ghosted afterwards and did not receive any information regarding my candidacy or the role.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

State Street

Application

I interviewed at State Street

Interview

smooth. Efficient. Fast. But difficult to understand job description. The best past was the quality of questions. But the candidate is not made to feel comfortable. Some interviewers are aggressive.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kilkenny

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at State Street (Kilkenny) in Jun 2021

Interview

It was quick and very easy and the woman was very polite. The first interview came a few days after i filled out the application online so the process was very quick. Again couple of days later i received an email that i was due for a second and final interview.

Interview Questions
  • Basic finance questions and my background in the first interview.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at State Street (Hyderābād) in Jun 2021

Interview

- Got a call from the HR, scheduled first round of interview. - After 1st round, they immediately scheduled 2nd round of interview with Chief Architect. - Both interview went very well, then they scheduled an interview with MD (India). That also went very well. - After they the kept quite for many days. When I reach out to them, they said position went on hold. I never understood why HR don't close the call professionally.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,469 Interviews