Barclays Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,616 Interview Reviews

3.1

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Barclays (New York, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

2 phone interviews; one in-person with a young analyst; both with graduates from my college; the first was easy, fit-based questions, the second was more technical but nothing extremely complex or mathematical

FIG Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Barclays (New York, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

40 minutes interview with a Relationship Director, straightforward technical questions, the "big boss" was kind of aggressive - but that's understandable as he's been a leader/boss in the team for so long. HR was very friendly and efficient in getting back emails. Hopefully hear from them about the next step soon.

Interview Questions

• A bunch of technical questions regarding your last position/experience and the current role   Answer Question

Attorney Interview

Interview

The interviews lasted over three days. First I met with the general counsel. Then he had me meet with several of the other lawyers in the department. Then he had me meet with several heads of businesses. All were fairly short conversations, about 30 min each. No real surprises.

Reporting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Barclays (New York, NY).

Interview

They ran through my resume and did some Q&A around your background and experience, covering off my past positions, what I have delivered, how I delivered, its problems and issues faced, how I over came them etc.

Fraud Detection Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Barclays (Las Vegas, NV) in July 2017.

Interview

First interview is an automated system. You call in and are asked ten questions like it's a multi-stage answering machine. They're your standard general interview questions.

Investment Banking Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Barclays (Richmond, VA).

Interview

On campus interview conducted at my University, approximately 30 minutes long- mostly behavioral "fit" questions with a few technical questions to measure baseline financial knowledge. These were not that difficult.

Care Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Barclays (Las Vegas, NV) in June 2017.

Interview

I totally enjoyed being interviewed at Barclays. They make the process serious but easy and they focus a lot on your values, how you behave like a person and if you act with integrity. It is a company with a great history and reputation, and they treat people how they deserve without discrimination. My advice is: go prepared for behavioral questions, know about the company and be yourself, and you will have an opportunity and a lot of growth possibilities.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when your integrity was challenged. What did you do? What was the result?   Answer Question

Human Resources Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Barclays (New York, NY).

Interview

Very quick process, had an introductory phone interview then an in person interview at the NY office. Met with 3 people and had a Q/A with a current analyst.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Barclays? Why are you interested in HR? Which division are you most interested in? What was a time you had to give negative feedback to someone and how did you do it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Barclays.

Interview

You apply online than get an email from an analyst inviting you for a 30 minute chat. Will get an email after that informing whether or not you can participate in the program.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      Asked about resume details
      What do you know about Barclays?
      Why Investment Banking?
      Have you talked to anyone at Barclays before?
      Do you have any questions for me? -he did not know very much about the program, just ask general questions
      What other programs are you applying to?

Nothing technical   Answer Question

Customer Care Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Barclays (Las Vegas, NV) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview was very good they are great they explained what they expected from the employees and a little insight on the company history how to be successful and what to expect daily

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to show integrity in the work place   Answer Question