Barclays Interview Questions

Updated May 11, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3,030 of over 3.0K interviews

Recruiter12%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

Barclays

Application

I interviewed at Barclays

Interview

Interview happened after screening process through resume and there were two rounds.. Technical and hr + technical. Technical rounds consists of questions on SQL and bit of algorithms While hr round does have puzzles and some technical questions as well.

Interview Questions
  • Questions related to SQL and bit of algorithms Question related to aptitude., probability and puzzles as well
    Answer Question

Barclays

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Barclays

Interview

3 rounds were conducted as a part of the process First one was to know about your current profile so be well versed with what you do and the lifecycle of your current process. 2nd as technical interviews 3rd as management round And last your HR discussion

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Barclays

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Barclays

Interview

Interviewed with a VP and 2 MDs. Interview was mostly behavioral with slight technical questions. Be prepared to talk about the markets and talk thoroughly about your resume. Interviewers were very friendly and easy to talk to.

Interview Questions
  • If you $1 million, what would you invest it in?
  • Why did you choose your university and before college, what made you want to go into finance?

Barclays

Application

I interviewed at Barclays

Interview

First step was an online recorded interview. The last question of this online interview was a programming problem. This was followed by an HR interview and technical interview conducted on WebEx.

Interview Questions
  • Situational Problems. You are given an example of a certain problem that can occur at workplace, you need to state who you will resolve it.

Barclays

Application

I interviewed at Barclays

Interview

Online coding test for first round interview for the in person interview: business case where you have to read and give a soloution to a business case and standard interview questions about individual skills

Interview Questions
  • Very standard interview questions - they were all read off a paper sheet. Nothing technical but more business oriented

Barclays

Application

I interviewed at Barclays

Interview

The interview process was thorough and rigorous but fair and friendly. Culture is good. Four rounds of interviews with various members of the legal team. Took several weeks but they provided quick feedback throughout.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Barclays

Application

I interviewed at Barclays

Interview

Interview had 3 rounds. 1) HR-non technical 2) video technical 3) coding video test with 2 interviewers cleared 2 rounds, and didnt get through 3rd round. Interviewers were friendly and it was moderate interview.

Interview Questions
  • why do you want to leave your current job and join this company?

Barclays

Application

I interviewed at Barclays

Interview

Got a super day interview through diversity program. Diversity program required resume submission and then if selected, a phone interview. If accepted into the program, you get a super day. A lot of networking to get into the program (for me at least).

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Barclays

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Barclays

Interview

behavioral and technical interviews. Got a chance to talk to different quants in different teams. And some behaviral questions from HR. The overall process took more than 3 months.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Barclays

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Barclays

Interview

After the initial application there are a series of online tests followed by a video interview and then the final round business meeting which consists of two 1:1 interviews, one of which being more skills based including a coding challenge and the second being strengths based. Overall a very pleasant process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 3,030 Interviews