Bartender Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bartender Interview Questions

"When hiring bartenders, employers will look for candidates who perform well under pressure, excel at multitasking, and provide excellent customer service. You can expect an interview to consist mostly of behavioral questions such as �What would you do with a patron who has had too many drinks?� or �How quickly can you make a cosmopolitan?� Some employers only hire bartenders who have attended a bartending school while other employers prefer to promote their barbacks and cocktail waitresses."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Be prepared to be asked various questions about past working experiences and accomplishment. The most difficult question for me was "what would you tell a guest, that asked your opinion about a menu item that you do not particularly like."

1 Answer

It took me a moment to answer but I replied with, "That is a very popular dish, but blank is my personal favorite."

How would you make a long island iced tea?

1 Answer

What would you do if a customer had been over served and was behaving inappropriately?

1 Answer

What is the funniest thing that has happened to you recently?

14 Answers

Do you like seafood?

1 Answer

why do you want to work here your over qualified

1 Answer

Why I think I might be of value to the company.

1 Answer

What is your greatest weakness

1 Answer

How did you get fried from your previous job. Will you be willing to sit and talk with a guest outside of your work time?

2 Answers

Obviously, I didn't make it far enough in the process to have an actual interview; however, on the phone, they asked me if I was okay with the fact that I would be exposed to the sun and chlorine.

2 Answers