Red Lobster Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Red Lobster Interview Questions

Interviews at Red Lobster

2.2

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Red Lobster.

Interview

Not too bad - normal interview questions and they ask you to fake sell something to them. It is one on one and you have to take a menu test after your interview. They usually will hire unless something crazy happens

Red Lobster Interview

Interview

You sit down with a managers in one of the booths and are asked a series of questions for the interview portion. After that you are taken on a tour of the restaurant.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Red Lobster?   Answer Question
    • What was a situation where you handled a situation involving someone you didn't like?   Answer Question

Bartender Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Red Lobster.

Interview

Focus on general interview / getting along with co-worker questions. They focused on serving more than bartending. There was an online applicaton which I have no real memory of (it wasn't difficult) and an in person interview which was either 1 on 1 or with a second applicant. Not too difficult if you are modestly personable.

Interview Questions

• Sell me something from the menu?   1 Answer

Server Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Red Lobster.

Interview

It was about a 2 week process, many people were interviewed that day and we took turns. A couple of simple questions nothing crazy. What they really look for is either experience or a good reference.

Host Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Red Lobster.

Interview

The interview process was pretty quick once you have one. The online application has a questionnaire portion that determines whether you should get an interview. I had one with an assistant manager and then, if they approve, they send you to the general manager. They were very open and honest with how the pay works and quickly set up orientation once I accepted the offer.

Hostess Interview

Interview

Only two interviews. First interview was with one of the managers and then second and final with GM. Fairly straightforward. It was a very easy process. Did not need anything special for the interview.

Host Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Red Lobster in March 2020.

Interview

Quick. Got an email to schedule an interview within a day or two. I went and was asked simple questions and was basically hired on spot. Had one issue with the system but everything is okay now. Just waiting.

Bartender Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Red Lobster (Columbus, OH).

Interview

Easy Interview. Applied on Indeed got email to call and set up an interview. Went in for my interview and met with the FOH Manager first then the GM. Offered the job on the spot. Submit paperwork later that day online and started the following week.

Hostess Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Red Lobster in January 2020.

Interview

I applied in the afternoon and I got an interview request by the time I got home (5pm). Got a second interview the next day. Went to that interview and by the time I got home which was no longer than a 10 minute drive I had got the email that I got the job.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a disagreement with a customer and co worker.   Answer Question
    • Would my band director be okay with me having a job?   Answer Question
    • From a manager's point of view, what characteristic of person would you think would make a successful candidate?   Answer Question
    • If I got the job how long would I be working here?   Answer Question

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hagerstown, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Red Lobster (Hagerstown, MD).

Interview

2 interviews, quick timeline. Typical customer service questions. They’re looking for people that are polite and outgoing, that are dependable. They are quick interviews, less than 30 minutes each.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle it if a customer came to you with a complaint?   Answer Question