Client Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Client Interview Questions

7,207

Client interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What is your idea of reasonable turn around time for a project?

3 Answers

Depends on the clients ability to provide assets, and the scope of work.

Reasonable would be the projected, based on original scope and estimated labor hours. The word reasonable in itself indicates the use of reason to determine the outcome.

Just

How do you see yourself getting involved with the company and/or its clients?

1 Answer

How would you go about selling our service to potential clients?

1 Answer

What experience do you have with client relationship management? Have you worked with any major clients in the past? If so, which ones and what experiences did you gain from that? What has made you effective at client and account management?

We often have to relay bad news to clients. Provide an example of a time you had to do this and how you handled it.

1 Answer

What dog leashes are you familiar with?

1 Answer

Why is a tennis ball fuzzy?

35 Answers

Most unexpected question: Describe to me the process and benefits of wearing a seatbelt.

10 Answers

Implement a stack that can be "flipped" at any time.

3 Answers

The employee gave the background about the position and the all important how the position came about which one can interpret different ways. After that came the normal starting question, talk about your background. The interview questions were based on experience so not difficult to answer if one has the experience. There where agreeable Reporting 101 comments that were stated with some observances that I saw right away when I walked in the door. The questions seem to follow a guideline and to Periscopes credit without the physical papers like at other places I interviewed. A more common question from employers, what interested you about the position? Have you trained someone before in a reporting capacity? One person mostly lead the interview followed by questions from the executive and a third who chimed in once in awhile though seemed to be multitasking because he was mostly focused on the his laptop. The end was normal with any questions I have about the position/company.

2 Answers