J.P. Morgan Interview Questions | Glassdoor

7,808 Interview Reviews

2.9

1. Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Full day day of interview ending with an offer process. Went through 5 rounds with personnel of varying seniority. Equal mix of fit and technical questions. Last round is with group's MD, who focused mostly on fit. Great process overall; felt comfortable with the team.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your weaknesses   1 Answer
    • What's the most challenging period of your life so far?   Answer Question

Investment Banking Summer Analyst Interview

Interview

I did the Hirevue, haven't heard back yet. Straight forward questions. It is pretty typical of a Hirevue, nothing special. I am not sure if it is reviewed by a person or not. I would suggest you give it a try,

Summer Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Interview

Completed the pymetrics, was then invited to the hirevue, expect basic behaviorals to be asked. you get 2 tries for each question, about 4-6 questions were asked, about 1-2 minutes per question.

Interview Questions

• why jp morgan, why this division, a few situationals, etc.   Answer Question

Investment Banking Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Interview

I went to Super day in December 2020. You rotate in three groups, and there are 5 people in each group. One person has the stress test. Not an easy interview.

Investment Banking Summer Analyst Interview

Interview

The HireVue interview was pretty straight forward. They asked why JPM, why investment banking, and about any recent financial news events. I haven't heard back since submitting the virtual cover letter.

Summer Analyst Interview

Interview

Started with a regular application online through their website. Then, an offer to complete Pymetrics games (fun). Then, an invitation to a HireVue interview, which is a one-way video interview software.

Interview Questions

• One recent thing that interested me in the same category as the position   Answer Question

Internal Audit Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Interview

Two interviews after submission of resume. The interviews were back to back and both the interviews were personality based not so much technical. Overall it was a great for someone who is just starting out and does not have much experience in audit.

Corporate Client Banking Analyst Interview

Interview

Virtual interview on Zoom, had a short orientation in the beginning and then transitioned to 1:1 interviews with across all different levels in the bank. Broad range of behavioral and technical questions were asked.

Summer Analyst Interview

Interview

Super Day interview. I walked into a big hall with tables and numbers on the tables. It's similar to what looks like a speed dating setting but at selected times and you interview to either one person or two people. The interview comprises of technical questions and financial questions depending on who the interviewer is. Prior to the super day interview, you get a preview into what analyst in the different lines of businesses do.

Interview Questions

• What are the three parts of a financial statement   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (San Francisco, CA) in August 2020.

Interview

Had to do a pymetrics test and then immediately sent an email to complete the HireVue process. The questions during this process were tailored towards the fit of the individual. Now waiting on results.

Intern Investment Banking Interview

Interview

Go through several stages of interview. They are tough but knowledge of the company is important and also, they are nice. You should also know your materials: cash flows, etc.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you experienced hardships. How did you manage ?   Answer Question