EHS Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for EHS Manager

EHS Manager Interview Questions

EHS manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How quickly can you implement a change in safety culture?

1 Answer

I don't think there is a good answer to this question.

How would I know if you were mad?

1 Answer

ISO 14001, Emergency Response and Training. Interviewer ran out of questions to ask.

1 Answer

None out of the ordinary (problems you've solved, biggest challenge, "what would you do if..." etc) Sensed they were not used to hiring my position and were a bit unsure of what they wanted or needed.

Do not remember.

1 Answer

Talent Acquisition is not a people person, not emotional and very bias. Person must travel around 50 -75%.

Questions about industry rules and regulations like FDA, ECHA, DOT, etc

questions generally were asking about how I have handled both positive and negative situations in my previous positions.

She asked me vague question- No technical more about my personality. I am a people friendly person and do not hide it, I am better in person than on the Phone.

1 Answer

Very casual at first, though was doing well in the process. Woman asked casual question, nothing too technical. they want a person that can perform his duties in more than 9 states. I would not mind the challenges, but certainly the people interviewing make hiring decision based on phone personality. I was asking the questions she has no idea what she wanted to ask.

110 of 52 Interview Questions