Field Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Field Representative

Field Representative Interview Questions

Field representative interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How do you define a team?

9 Answers

I wanted to ask if the exam is general, no need to get practice exam book or anything? Its my first time so I want to be prepare for the exam. Thank you

Yes it is very general. Some situational questions (What would you do if you saw this happening) along with some cashiering and integrity questions.

how long did you wait after the interview for a response on whether you got the job? I was told that it is a lengthy process and that I would receive a ring with good or bad news and its been 2 months already. Please any info would be apprec iated.

I was asked to describe a difficult customer service situation asnd how I resolved it.

2 Answers

What do you know about our brands?

Were you flexible ?

1 Answer

The next day I went for a second "interview" only to find out that it wasn't an interview, it was a field trip!!! and to my surprise I had to pay for travel and food expenses from my pocket!! no previous info on the field trip and no info on how I will make money?? very misleading company, why ask 8 hours from your day to go face to face to speak to strangers on the streets and not even give a metrocard?!? and when I ask the guy why I have to pay? he said because this is only the 2nd interview, I was like what? there are more coming my way and your not paying?!? I said No thanks, I came here to get money in the first place, not to spent.

1 Answer

Do you smoke or use tobacco products?

1 Answer

Can you come to Houston for training that lasts up to 5 months?

1 Answer

He didn't ask me any questions other than, tell me about your past jobs.

1 Answer

What did you like least about your last job and what did you do to improve it?

1 Answer

"Does this sound like something you'd like to move forward with?"

110 of 639 Interview Questions