Stryker Interview Questions

Updated May 10, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,762 of over 1.8K interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Stryker

Featured Interview

Stryker

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stryker

Interview

For a Neurosurgical sales job, the first interview is a quick lower pressure interview, the second interview was relatively high pressure and no-punches-pulled but it was a really good learning experience, and while I didn't get an offer they told me clearly how I could have improved.

Interview Questions
  • Who are you, what brought you here, and what made you who you are?
    1 Answer
6 people found this interview helpful

Stryker

Application

I interviewed at Stryker

Interview

Phone intereview - asked generic behvarioal questions and why a focus on medial technology. In the later half, had a rapid fire question where you answer as many questions as possible

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Stryker

Application

I interviewed at Stryker

Interview

It was not a good way to call people and than tell them we are looking for medical domain people..So they need to sort the profile before conducting interviews.To minimise the time and efficiency.

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I interviewed at Stryker (Dublin, Dublin)

Interview

Hiring process through recruitment agency. Firstly an Aptitude test, followed by dexterity test, followed by gallop interview and finally face to face interview. Once you have made it through the process, you are put forward for an interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Stryker

Application

I interviewed at Stryker

Interview

Initial virtual screen with hiring manager, followed by more formal virtual interview, a Gallup strengths/personality phone interview and an in person case study interview. Well organized, transparent process with professional, solid feedback and communication along the way from all parties from the recruiter through the hiring team. Extremely classy and impressive representation of the company culture and values and enjoyable learning opportunity. This company makes deliberate choices with specific intentions. While they rely on emotional intelligence in their decision making process, nothing is done on a whim, and every choice comes with a why. “No” is never easy to hear, however, their delivery leaves one with goals and feedback for improvement. Anyone leaving the opportunity with bitterness over any step in the process likely isn’t quite in the right mindset or perhaps isn’t in the right industry.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Stryker

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stryker

Interview

Straightforward and direct. About 30 - 45 minutes. Provided quality feedback once the interview was over. First interview was "no - nonsense." Second interview was more free flowing and getting into my personality.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Stryker

Application

I interviewed at Stryker

Interview

Contattata per colloquio dall’hr, fissato colloquio tramite teams ma il giorno e l’ora stabiliti non si sono presentati.... inconcepibile come cosa, mi hanno fatto perdere ore di permesso di lavoro

Interview Questions
  • Contattata per colloquio tramite teams ma il giorno stabilito non si sono presentati

Stryker

Application

I interviewed at Stryker

Interview

The interview process focused on tell me your biggest accomplishment, why, tell me every single detail of your past sales achievements, very rude interviewer who seemed annoyed to be having to conduct the interview.

Interview Questions
  • Biggest achievement? Name a time you had a dispute with a coworker? Sales numbers for each year you were in sales out of how many people on your team.
1 person found this interview helpful

Stryker

Application

I interviewed at Stryker

Interview

Not too bad. Spent a lot of time in initial conversations focused on previous employment/sales roles. A lot of focus on meeting previous targets. Wanted to know what I valued about previous roles and what I'd like in the future. Certainly could have been worse.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Stryker

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stryker

Interview

Painel com gestores e 20 candidatos, com apresentação pessoal individual e business case em grupo. Os grupos de candidatos tinham que propor uma solução para um problema da empresa e apresentar em conjunto o que tinham pensado

Interview Questions
  • Experiências anteriores, o que gosta de fazer, o que não gosta de fazer

Stryker

Application

I interviewed at Stryker

Interview

Interview process is relatively straight-forward; - Met with internal recruitment. - Met with hiring manager. - Completed the Gallup assessment. (And that's where it ended) Others have mentioned it, but my experience with the Gallup interview was very disconnected. It is a tool that they use in their interview process, but has zero use as a leading indicator of future success or failure - I've worked in many organisations, from extremely high-performing to middle-of-the-road organisations. I've done very well for myself in my career - but I guess I didn't answer with what they wanted to hear.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,762 Interviews