Stryker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.3

1. Featured Interview

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Stryker (Dallas, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

After having submitted my application online a month prior, I received an email from the recruiter wanting to set up a phone screen/interview. This first interview ran about 15 minutes and included a mini Gallup interview and just some general questions about my resume. It was a pleasant experience and she even included information on target salary and benefits for the role. At the end of our conversation, I was told that she would like to schedule me to speak with the hiring manager soon and we agreed on a date and time.

My next phone interview with the hiring manager was a couple of days later. I again spoke about the experiences on my resume and the position was described to me in more detail. This lasted about 15 minutes as well. Later that evening, I received an e-mail to schedule the formal Gallup test.

I completed the Gallup test a few days later. It lasted about an hour. It was pretty straightforward; I did not feign any of my responses in terms of my personality. At times I feared my honest responses might eliminate me based on my type A personality and introverted nature. A day after i completed the Gallup, I received an e-mail and call from the recruiter to schedule the on-site interview.

The on-site interview consisted of 8 30-minute interviews with a large gamut of people. I thought i would feel drained throughout the day, but honestly the time flew bye. Everyone I spoke with was my kind of person: direct, perceptive, and amicable. Throughout my experience, I got a real family sense among the employees and an excitedness to be working at Stryker despite some environmental stressors. I was presented with an excellent offer three days after my interview!

Regulatory Data Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stryker.

Interview

Applied through recruiter site, got an interview 2-3 days after resume submission. Went for 2 interviews, pretty casual nothing too serious. First with member of team and second with manager+rest of the team just to see if it was the right fit. Got an offer but declined because it wasn't what I was looking for.

Interview Questions

• Do you prioritize doing the project right or finishing the project on time?   Answer Question

Communications Manager Interview

Interview

Had a phone interview with a recruiter, then another with the hiring manager, and then another with the Gallup organization. 3 phone interviews that spent more time asking me ridiculous behavioral questions rather than focusing on my skills and what I can bring to the organization! It's like I had to justify my life to them! What kind of company is this? I don't think Scientologists are subjected to this much analysis when they're being audited. Why not just have candidates sit in a courtroom and be grilled by a county prosecutor? Do you even care if my skills are applicable to the job? Why are you so focused on what I consider are the proudest moments of my life? Anyone can "fit" in any organization if given half a chance. Whatever, I'll find my success somewhere else.

Interview Questions

• What are you most proud of?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stryker.

Interview

First is a 20 minute phone interview, asking why you are interested in the position and some basic background questions. If you pass that, the second round is a Gallup Interview, determining if you possess the personality traits required to excel at Stryker. Finally, there is an on site interview, meeting with many different people at the company.

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stryker.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted a couple days later for a phone interview. The phone interview lasted about 30 min long and consisted of a few easy, behavioral questions an the latter portion of the phone interview was a verbal personality test (are you more like this or that kind of questions) that consisted of quick "yes/no" responses. Every once in a while she would ask for ellaboration on a specific question.

Interview Questions

• Why did you decide to study abroad? - lots of personal questions, can't say i remember them asking any questions on past job experience   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Stryker (Kalamazoo, MI).

Interview

First round and gallup STRICTLY based off of what personality type you are. They look for TYPE A personalities. Talk about how goal oriented you are, and competitive. They love the competitive nature. Also, the final round is based off of fit with the company / boss and coworkers and if they like you. Know a lot about Stryker and the field you are going into. Left at 10am and got a call at 4pm with an offer. They usually make in offer soon.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
      Are you a leader? Give an example
      Do you feel okay going against others opinions when discussing things?
      What do you do for fun?
      Why marketing (depends on position)
      Why Stryker?   1 Answer

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mahwah, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Stryker (Mahwah, NJ) in November 2017.

Interview

Fist they conduct a phone screening, then you interview on the phone with Gallup, and then you are brought on site and interview with multiple teams. The Gallup interview is the most difficult part of the interview process. Just be yourself, because they are looking for a specific type of person and you do not want to be there unless you will fit in well with the company culture.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Stryker.

Interview

Campus career fair, followed by a 20 minutes on-campus interview. 40 minute gallup interview a week later and a full day 6-interview onsite shortly after that. Got an offer 2 weeks after the onsite.

Interview Questions

• Lots of behavioral questions up until the onsite. The onsite consisted of half behavioral and half technical.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stryker in November 2017.

Interview

Met Stryker at school career fair and had in person on campus interview the next day. About a week later I received word that I moved to the next round, which is a phone interview with Gallup (talent search company), then about 2 weeks later I received word of moving on to the on site interview.

Onsite Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Florida, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stryker (South Florida, FL) in November 2017.

Interview

A recruiter reached out through email to set an initial phone interview. The recruiter called, right on time, and was very cordial and professional. We went through my resume, and discussed work history, experiences and skills. We discussed possible salary range. I was told to take few days, discuss the details with my family, and if I was interested in moving on to the next phase to send an email, which I did. Awaiting next phone interview.

Interview Questions

• What would a former employer say is a weakness of yours.   Answer Question

Graduate Rotational Program Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stryker in November 2017.

Interview

Basic Phone interview to discuss the various programs offered and see if the programs offered aligned with career goals. The recruiter was very honest and realistic. My career goals aligned with other opportunities at Stryker so she guided me to other employment opportunities that would be a much better fit.