Stryker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.4

1. Featured Interview

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Stryker (Dallas, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

After having submitted my application online a month prior, I received an email from the recruiter wanting to set up a phone screen/interview. This first interview ran about 15 minutes and included a mini Gallup interview and just some general questions about my resume. It was a pleasant experience and she even included information on target salary and benefits for the role. At the end of our conversation, I was told that she would like to schedule me to speak with the hiring manager soon and we agreed on a date and time.

My next phone interview with the hiring manager was a couple of days later. I again spoke about the experiences on my resume and the position was described to me in more detail. This lasted about 15 minutes as well. Later that evening, I received an e-mail to schedule the formal Gallup test.

I completed the Gallup test a few days later. It lasted about an hour. It was pretty straightforward; I did not feign any of my responses in terms of my personality. At times I feared my honest responses might eliminate me based on my type A personality and introverted nature. A day after i completed the Gallup, I received an e-mail and call from the recruiter to schedule the on-site interview.

The on-site interview consisted of 8 30-minute interviews with a large gamut of people. I thought i would feel drained throughout the day, but honestly the time flew bye. Everyone I spoke with was my kind of person: direct, perceptive, and amicable. Throughout my experience, I got a real family sense among the employees and an excitedness to be working at Stryker despite some environmental stressors. I was presented with an excellent offer three days after my interview!

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Stryker (Little Rock, AR).

Interview

Went straight to manager interview due to an employee referral. Back to back people manager was interviewing droves of applicants. Didn't have to do phone interview on this one competition was unbelievable.

Interview Questions

• If a man sitting at a bar started talking to you and then came and talked to me ( the manager) what would he tell me about you   1 Answer
    • Hate to lose or love to win   1 Answer
    • What qualities do you((the candidate ) think this job should have   1 Answer
    • Tell me about yourself   1 Answer
    • If u had product a but didn't know it and product b u knew but had relationships which would u sell ?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Stryker.

Interview

You must network. I interviewed with SYK rep first, he passed my resume to regional supervisor. Rep introduced me to hospital OR Director. Then came short phone interview with SYK recruiter. Then regional supervisor phone interview. Then Gallup.

Interview Questions

• Would you rather do the job yourself or show someone else how to do it?

Be able to explain in detail past challenges, how you overcame, how you made it successful.
      Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Stryker.

Interview

On Campus Interview with a recruiter. Basic behavior questions as well as questions about past projects and times you used technology. Lasted less than thirty minutes and wasn't too intense.

Interview Questions

• What was the most complicated thing you have ever done?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stryker.

Interview

The interview process was long. There were many steps to it. You had a phone interview, computer interview, one on one interview, and another interview after that. Similar questions, and it was not that hard.

2017 SummerSupply Chain Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Luis Obispo, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Stryker (San Luis Obispo, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

Asked about past experiences and internships and asked some specific questions relating to those different opportunities. After they conducted a behavioral questionnaire with fast-paced simple questions to get your instinctive answer. These questions were generally simple, sometimes I was asked to explain the reasoning for my response.

Associate Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stryker in February 2017.

Interview

First screened by an outside recruiter, then placed for an interview with Regional Sales Manager and Territory Sales Rep that I would work under. Interviewers asked for a 5 minute intro telling them about yourself, qualifications, experience, etc. prior to rapidly answering interview questions.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Stryker in February 2017.

Interview

The interview process took approximately 6 weeks. I was an employee referral and went through the HR phone screening, a 1:1 interview with the RM, Gallup Personality Test, and a Case Study presentation in front of 3 RM's. The entire process was a good experience for someone like me who is coming from outside of the medical device industry. I will note however, that in my "Case Study" presentation/interview, hardly any emphasis was placed on the actual work and thought process behind the study. The interview rather, was filled with role playing scenarios and questions relating to the hospital dynamics. I found this to be slightly off putting. As a candidate coming from outside of the industry who progressed through to this stage, the RM's knew my working knowledge of Hospital dynamics was limited...which is why showcasing my thought process around the case would have actually been beneficial to explain my logic and reasoning concerning financial options presented rather than focusing on what my conversation with a surgeon would be (something that can be taught). They say they don't mind candidates without prior med device experience.....my experience taught me otherwise. Something to keep in mind. Goodluck!

Interview Questions

• Your product trial starts in 1 week. Your target surgeon is about to scrub into the OR. You have 30 seconds to speak to him. What do you say? Go.   Answer Question

Associate Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Stryker in February 2017.

Interview

Very quick and straight to the point. Interviewer said they would call back by next week and nenver got a call - interviewer was very friendly. Parts of it felt a little rushed. Easy to prepare for if you do your research

Interview Questions

• Basic personality/behavioral questions. Ex: Are you a leader? How organied are you?   Answer Question

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stryker (Fremont, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

They came to my campus and I dropped my resume. I then completed a quick 5 question online interview (behavioral). Then the following week I got a phone call about a Gallup test which is a 60 minute rapid fire interview where they ask you set questions. You are able to explain your answer for some of them. It's a combination of experience questions mixed with yes/no questions. Honestly, I don't see how that test is reflective of an individual.

Supply Chain Rotational Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

The interview process started with a on the phone interview which went great. The next step is with Gallup, it took me approximately 50 minutes to complete the interview and the next day I got a email saying I wasn't going to the next step. It left me confused on how things are determined, I did ask the Gallup interviewer he couldn't tell me though.

Interview Questions

• Most questions consisted of how well you worked in groups.   1 Answer