Stryker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.3

1. Featured Interview

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Stryker (Dallas, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

After having submitted my application online a month prior, I received an email from the recruiter wanting to set up a phone screen/interview. This first interview ran about 15 minutes and included a mini Gallup interview and just some general questions about my resume. It was a pleasant experience and she even included information on target salary and benefits for the role. At the end of our conversation, I was told that she would like to schedule me to speak with the hiring manager soon and we agreed on a date and time.

My next phone interview with the hiring manager was a couple of days later. I again spoke about the experiences on my resume and the position was described to me in more detail. This lasted about 15 minutes as well. Later that evening, I received an e-mail to schedule the formal Gallup test.

I completed the Gallup test a few days later. It lasted about an hour. It was pretty straightforward; I did not feign any of my responses in terms of my personality. At times I feared my honest responses might eliminate me based on my type A personality and introverted nature. A day after i completed the Gallup, I received an e-mail and call from the recruiter to schedule the on-site interview.

The on-site interview consisted of 8 30-minute interviews with a large gamut of people. I thought i would feel drained throughout the day, but honestly the time flew bye. Everyone I spoke with was my kind of person: direct, perceptive, and amicable. Throughout my experience, I got a real family sense among the employees and an excitedness to be working at Stryker despite some environmental stressors. I was presented with an excellent offer three days after my interview!

Onsite Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stryker.

Interview

Recruiter over the phone, Manager interview, Gallup and then face to face. Recruiter and manager were very professional over the phone. Long process to go through and a bit nerve wrecking.

Navigation Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Stryker in May 2018.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted by a recruiter to schedule initial phone interview. Scheduling was easy and done through an online scheduler which made it convenient. Recruiter was late and called a few minutes after our scheduled time, you could tell she was reading straight from computer and/or paper. Responses were bland and jumped from question to question, making me think they interview a ton of candidates for these positions. Little to no engagement or personality received from the recruiter. Very by the book basic questions and was asked to walk through my resume. Probably the least friendliest recruiter I've spoken with.

Sales Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portage, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Stryker (Portage, MI).

Interview

Applied online after being referred internally. Received an email from the sales support team lead the next day to schedule an on-site interview. We both agreed on a time and 3 days later we met onsite. Depending on how that goes, you may or may not be selected to participate in the Gallup interview. The Gallup interview is the make or break of the process. If you don’t pass this, you don’t advance onto the next round. I was contacted to schedule my Gallup which I completed the next week. Waiting to hear back on the results of that.

Interview Questions

• What are you going to bring to the table that the hundreds of other applicants aren’t? Why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Associate Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Stryker.

Interview

I had an initial screening 30 minute phone interview, and then another 30 minute screening phone interview, and then a Gallup phone interview. All were promptly timed within the given time limit.

Interview Questions

• I was asked which past job I would have preferred working for now looking back on it.   1 Answer

Associate Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Chester, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Stryker (West Chester, PA).

Interview

I applied on there website with an internal employee reference. I received an email within 2 weeks for a phone interview. Interview was about 30 minutes long but jammed packed with questions that were to be answered quickly. 20 questions seemed to be a personality test, choosing 1 of 2 options you found best described yourself and your attitude. There were about 5-8 behavioral questions. I was told they would follow up shortly via email to schedule me for an in person interview.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time you had to go over an beyond salvage a customer relationship, how did you do this, and were there any repercussions for doing so?   Answer Question
    • Tell me a time you did something really meaningful and why was it meaningful to you?   Answer Question
    • Give an example of when you lost a customers loyalty and if you got it back explain how   Answer Question
    • Sleep 7 hours or 4 ? (Personality question)   Answer Question
    • Know a lot about a little or a little about a lot   Answer Question
    • Is winning always the best option?   Answer Question
    • Perpetual learner or keeper of all knowledge   Answer Question

Onsite Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Stryker.

Interview

I had an internal employee referral for the position. Quick hiring process. Interviewed and was offered a job within a week. Required to do a phone interview, personality phone interview and in person interview.

Interview Questions

• Give me a time when a customer was unhappy. How did you fix the problem?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Stryker.

Interview

First went through phone interview, second round was a Gallup interview which was a talent-based interview and third round was an on-site interview. Everyone I came in contact with was incredibly friendly and professional. Would recommend applying- they rightfully earned their company culture recognition.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stryker (Tucson, AZ) in April 2018.

Interview

I applied online. Got a response back from an HR representative within a week. Scheduled an initial over-the-phone interview with said representative within the next several days. Interview lastest about 20 minutes with him asking several questions first then I asked several follow-up questions about the internship and his personal opinions of the company.

Compliance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mahwah, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Stryker (Mahwah, NJ) in April 2018.

Interview

Sent resume online and got an email 2 weeks later. Had 3 phone interviews. 1 with HR, 1 with Manager and Senior Analyst. Took the Gallup test a few days later. If you are Type A personality, team player and honest to a fault you will do fine. 1 week later had in person interview from 10.30 to 2 p.m. with various Management personnel. Went through my resume and discussed my contributions, strengths and how I handle difficult situations. Got the offer 4 working days later.

Shipping Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Stryker (New York, NY) in April 2018.

Interview

I received a phone interview just days after submiting the application. Even though it was discovered that I was not exactly qualified for the position, I received an email a few days later for a position that was even more suited for me! I really appreciated that.

Interview Questions

• Describe your work history from the beginning.   1 Answer