Stryker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.4

1. Featured Interview

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Stryker (Dallas, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

After having submitted my application online a month prior, I received an email from the recruiter wanting to set up a phone screen/interview. This first interview ran about 15 minutes and included a mini Gallup interview and just some general questions about my resume. It was a pleasant experience and she even included information on target salary and benefits for the role. At the end of our conversation, I was told that she would like to schedule me to speak with the hiring manager soon and we agreed on a date and time.

My next phone interview with the hiring manager was a couple of days later. I again spoke about the experiences on my resume and the position was described to me in more detail. This lasted about 15 minutes as well. Later that evening, I received an e-mail to schedule the formal Gallup test.

I completed the Gallup test a few days later. It lasted about an hour. It was pretty straightforward; I did not feign any of my responses in terms of my personality. At times I feared my honest responses might eliminate me based on my type A personality and introverted nature. A day after i completed the Gallup, I received an e-mail and call from the recruiter to schedule the on-site interview.

The on-site interview consisted of 8 30-minute interviews with a large gamut of people. I thought i would feel drained throughout the day, but honestly the time flew bye. Everyone I spoke with was my kind of person: direct, perceptive, and amicable. Throughout my experience, I got a real family sense among the employees and an excitedness to be working at Stryker despite some environmental stressors. I was presented with an excellent offer three days after my interview!

Product Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stryker (Rochester, MN).

Interview

After applying for the position I was contacted by an HR Representative to set up a time for a phone interview. We agreed to and set a time and date for the the call... when it was time for our scheduled appointment there was no call and the HR representatives more or less gel off the earth. No reply to email or calls.

Interview Questions

• No questions were asked as tre interview never happened   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stryker.

Interview

Phone screener, followed by Gallup interview. This is an outdated and inefficient process. The Gallup interview tells you absolutely nothing about my professional career and likability. Recommend using skills test and references. You put off talented candidates with this type of interview process. Crossed Stryker off my list.

Interview Questions

• Would you like to take a Gallup interview?   1 Answer

On Site Service Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Stryker (Lexington-Fayette, KY) in June 2017.

Interview

Got the interview from a friends father who works in the Industry. The interviewers were nice and made me feel comfortable. They were also very personable and seemed like they enjoyed their jobs. This was my first interview and I felt like I dropped the ball. Anyone who has some sort of experience with the interview process would most likely done very well.

Marketing Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stryker.

Interview

Applied online, then received HR initial interview, then personality interview. Was very quick to get back to me on decisions, called within a week of personality interview. Overall positive experience

Interview Questions

• How well do you work in groups?   1 Answer

Sales Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Stryker.

Interview

Had to reschedule phone screen twice. Each time the recruiter was tied up and did not bother to communicate that until I reached out through email to see what was the deal.

Onsite Specialist Interview

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Stryker.

Interview

The interviewing process was very quick. Phone interview followed by an in person interview with a regional manager followed by a phone interview with another regional manager followed by the Gallup pole all in four days. The waiting process after took a few weeks but you have to be persistent and follow up with everyone you have talked to weekly. They want to know that you have a deep desire to get this gig. Make sure you show off as well. Highlight your accomplishments especially if they are sales goal oriented. Be persistent.

Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stryker (San Jose, CA).

Interview

Apply via online within one month got the email from HR and schedule a phone interview. During the phone interview, I was introducing myself, my experience, and education. Few question about my programming experience. I eventually got rejected due to visa status.

Onsite Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stryker (Kansas City, MO).

Interview

be patient throughout the process, communicate with them weekly to stay in the loop, be yourself and stay positive, process is long but the position is worth it in the long run

ASR - Surgical Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Stryker.

Interview

Interview process was long and rigorous - they make sure of who they hire. Starts with phone interview, moves to series of in-person, a Gallup assessment, ultimately ending in a ride along with a rep (all dependent on making it past the first step)

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stryker in May 2017.

Interview

Very long and difficult process but overall very positive. Although there were 5 rounds of interviews the process took about a month.

- Received a call from the recruiter the day after I applied. Scheduled a phone interview which was 30 minutes with straight forward easy questions. He was very nice and easy to talk to.
    - Received a call the next day from an HR inviting me to an in-person interview with the sales manager. Met with the sales manager a week later where we thoroughly went over my experience as well as how I handle day to day situations . He made it clear this is a very difficult job and you need to be able to handle putting work over everything else in a thankless industry.
    - Next was the Gallup, which was an hour long phone interview. Many tough questions and make sure you have a lot of examples for "give me a time when."
    - Lastly, I met with the sales team (two different times). This interview was more of a friendly conversation, getting to know each and learning more about the position.

I got calls from the sales manager and HR representative throughout the whole process checking to see how I was feeling about each interview which made it much less stressful.