Want a Free Job Posting?

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Interface Analyst"?  See Companies

1 of 1 found helpful

“You have a new release that you want to implement for a client. The client is reluctant in-spite of you having explained the importance and advantages. How would you convince them?”

“There were no difficult questions, mostly just questions about why I felt that I would be good in the role, how I relate with people and my technical background history. The most suprising question...”

“Calculate the the rent of a rental car, if it's priced by the no. of miles and the no. of child seats checked out?”

“Where do you see yourself in 5 years?”

“Why are you interests in this position?”

“Situational: You're working on a project where you need an expert's help, but the expert isn't responsive. What do you do?”

“As an interface analyst, you need to bring your managerial as well as engineering skills together. Explain how will you do that.”

“Two of the managers had no technical knowledge, and only asked professional/behavioral questions. Only 1 manager, who was over Development, asked any technical questions. He did ask me to explain the...”

“Question on arrays, math puzzles, basic coding”

110 of 30 Interview Questions