Interface Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interface Analyst Interview Questions

Interface analyst interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

You have a new release that you want to implement for a client. The client is reluctant in-spite of you having explained the importance and advantages. How would you convince them?

3 Answers

Can you give more information on the onsite interview questions? what did they ask in the MC questions and what questions were asked for an Interface Analyst ?

If explaining the advantages of the new release fails to convince. I would start with explaining what the client would NOT be able to do without the new release and the impact/inconvenience the client's business will have.

Customer most likely had some bad previous upgrades. The key is to point out where the customer is most concerned: prolong downtime, glitches,training, integrations. All can be mitigated with more thorough testing, user training, documentation, workflow awareness and other ways to be held accountabile, Etc. does your company have the resources to guarantee such promises?

There were no difficult questions, mostly just questions about why I felt that I would be good in the role, how I relate with people and my technical background history. The most suprising question was "tell me about why I should hire you, and you only have 1 story on an elevator ride to do so" ...took me off gaurd

1 Answer

Calculate the the rent of a rental car, if it's priced by the no. of miles and the no. of child seats checked out?

1 Answer

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

1 Answer

Why are you interests in this position?

1 Answer

Situational: You're working on a project where you need an expert's help, but the expert isn't responsive. What do you do?

1 Answer

As an interface analyst, you need to bring your managerial as well as engineering skills together. Explain how will you do that.

Two of the managers had no technical knowledge, and only asked professional/behavioral questions. Only 1 manager, who was over Development, asked any technical questions. He did ask me to explain the difference in SQL Joins

110 of 39 Interview Questions