Information Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Information Developer Interview Questions

Information developer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Tell about a time where you were told to do something unethical, wrong, or you didn't agree with. What did you do about it?

1 Answer

"There was a time that was told in no uncertain terms to ignore a potentially dangerous test failure. This situation has only happened once in my career, and I don't want to go into details as it happened here at Whirlpool. I flatly refused to cover up the results, and we were forced to make design changes to correct the problem. That stance may not have helped my career, but it was the right thing to do and I would do it again if I ever found myself in the same situation."

Why do you want to work at Whirlpool? Why Information Systems/Technology? What is your leadership experience? Give 4 or 5 examples of leadership, teamwork, failure experiences, project management experiences.... 3 rounds about 30 minutes each. Then each person will take 2 or 3 questions from you.

1 Answer

Describe a project management experience

1 Answer

It's so long ago I don't remember any specific questions that came up, but my memory is that there wasn't anything that I felt unprepared to handle. This was before the era of behavioral-type interview questions. The hiring manager was quite pleasant to deal with, but one of his staff was a bit more brusque

Basic behavioral questions, what would I do in certain situations, how would I handle this issue and what did I learn from it.

Tell a time you dealt with a difficult person and how did you handle it?

If you had to make a decision right away with no supporting information what would you do?

In what way have you added value to a real world environment or in a group project?

110 of 25 Interview Questions