Junior Java Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Junior Java Developer Interview Questions

"Junior developers are often responsible for writing the more monotonous and simple code required by senior members of the development team. Because of this, interviews will be designed to test your knowledge of the fundamentals of Java so be prepared to answer technical questions that you likely came across in college. Data structures and algorithms will be heavily emphasised. A bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience is required. "

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What does the action and method attribute in the HTML <form> tag do.

1 Answer

action = specifies where to send the form data when form is submitted method = specifies how to send the form data (get or post)

Implement a method to determine whether a string is a palindrome.

1 Answer

Write a function to print the first letter of every word in a string.

3 Answers

Methods listed in object class?

2 Answers

The task they presented for me to solve was the easy part. I was more concerned when the tech lead asked me if I brought my laptop. Mind you, I've been in multiple job interviews that had me solve technical problems, but none of them had ever asked or expected of me to bring my own laptop.

Java: What is an Index? What is an interface? What is an Object? What is OOP? Java vs C/C++? What is a HashMap? What is the complexity of inserting an element in an Array (sorter & unsorted), Linked List, Binary Tree?

1 Answer

What are the differences between SQL and PL/SQL?

SQL and XML: What is an inner join? what is an outer join? What is XML? What is gotoAndPlay?

Behavioral: Where do you see yourself 2 years from now? What about 5 years from now? Why work at a start-up as opposed to a large company? What makes you unique compared to your class of students?

Spring framework . The exam was around 40 questions from there half of them were around spring framework

110 of 87 Interview Questions