Insight Global Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,871 Interview Reviews

2.4

Sales Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Insight Global (Stamford, CT).

Interview

I applied online through Insight Global's website. Got an email the next day to talk to the lead recruiter, he was super outgoing and friendly and scheduled me an interview at the stamford office the next week. He called me right before the interview to wish me luck. Interview was weird, I talked to 4 people for about 10 minutes each. Some of them repeated the same behavioral questions so it was uncomfortable answering the same thing over and over again. I sent thank you emails to all of the people I talked to and the recruiter and never heard anything back. Tried to follow up and no response again. Very unprofessional not even getting an email saying I didn't get the job.

Interview Questions

• What makes you different than someone else we may consider?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Insight Global (Kansas City, MO).

Interview

A brief introduction and chit chat with the HR representative that you have been in contact with followed by an interview with account managers. During my experience I sat down with two account managers that were around the office at that time.

Interview Questions

• It was mainly self driven. The conversation can really flow in any direction that you decide to take it. If you have anything higher than a communication degree, might not be the place for you.   Answer Question

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

A corporate recruiter contacted me about my resume, and he was very upbeat and excited about Insight Global. It was pretty contagious. He asked me questions pertaining to my education background and work experience. He also asked me a variety of informal questions as well. It was a very welcoming phone interview. After that I came into the office for a face to face interview. I met two account managers, and they informed me about the possibility of growth and opportunity with the company. After that I came in and the Sales Manager took me out for lunch, which was very pleasant! We went back to the office and I was offered the job!

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

Bizarre interview. Was asked one question and that was it. This company obviously self-rates on Glassdoor... (4.4 stars with 4,000 reviews... That's similar to Google's rating. Please.) They're obviously looking for attractive sorority/fraternity members with a little to no brain cells. Extremely high turnover rate I would imagine. Do yourself a favor- have a little more respect for yourself than this. Work somewhere actually reputable.

Interview Questions

• The only thing they asked was "Tell me about yourself"   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

I applied on LinkedIn and a recruiter reached out to me the next day. I called and emailed back and received no response back. Several weeks later the recruiter emailed me to meet up while on she was on campus for a job fair.

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

It was difficult but if you know your material and you have good interpersonal skills then like anything else, you will be successful. Just remain confident in your abilities and show them that you are the right candidate for them.

Interview Questions

• How have you contributed to your previous employer is a positive way?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

The interview process is great. It is two interviews to hire and they are both very personable interviews. They make the interview fun and explain the role to you to full detail.

Interview Questions

• A lot of the questions are about yourself. What have you done in the past? What is your passion and what you want to do professionally.   Answer Question

Entry Level Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Insight Global (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Initially recruited through LinkedIn. Had a brief phone interview to learn more about the position. Schedule an in person interview briefly after the phone interview. The interviewer was very warm and nice and the interview itself lasted no longer than thirty minutes. I was asked basic questions about what interests me about sales and Insight Global itself, then I took some time to ask a handful of questions myself. A lot questions you are asked are about how your previous experience will translate over into you being a personable sales person.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

Process was very smooth and was about 3 rounds total. I met with several members of the team and they were very transparent with me about the opportunity. I felt like I had all of the information needed to accept the offer at the end.

Interview Questions

• It was very conversational and we mainly spoke about my experience.   Answer Question

Recruiter/Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Insight Global in February 2017.

Interview

Interview on campus that was overall very casual but somewhat rushed. The interview was suppose to be 30 minutes but it ended at about 25. Most of the conversation was casual, but definitely come prepared to carry the conversation on by yourself and bring pertinent questions to ask. The most important question they ask is "why sales?" and after that they pretty much want to see what kind of person you are and how you can carry a conversation. I brought a decent amount of questions to ask which I would try to relate to a personal experience.