Insight Global Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 22, 2018
2,556 Interview Reviews

2.3

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

Phone screen with recruiter followed by an in-person interview at IG location. Didn't really ask anything about me career wise but I was still led to believe the interview went well. Wasn't reached out to after.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

This is the easiest staffing firm to interview with compared to other staffing firms in the DFW area. I believe this was one interview with Insight and one with the client.

Interview Questions

• The typical interview questions where asked about experience with excel, degrees, etc.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

Pretty traditional interview process. Standard in person interviewer where I was asked practical questions and lead to believe that I would be hearing back soon from the company. Did not love it.

Interview Questions

• What do you think would make you a valuable member of the Insight Global team?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

They reached out to me on Linked In. The communication was professional and timely. During the initial conversation, the recruiter was amicable and spoke to me in a friendly manner.

Job Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

First interview - wasn't too sure why I felt like I did such a horrible job, maybe because the girl I talked to was totally zoned out the entire time??? I was shocked I was even asked back for a second interview.

Second interview - lunch with two sales managers, went pretty well except at the end? Clearly I wasn't what they were looking for (which is totally fine) but it was really awkward because they didn't end the interview in a professional way... I knew I didn't get the job as soon as they did that. So that should be worked on.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

so unprofessional. Walk inside and no one is there and you have to call someone. You then go to some room by yourself and they leave you to wait and you have no idea what is going on. Couldn't even give you the time of day. Awful experience.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

Very conversational. Business professional attire, however the interview was very relaxed. I was not asked many direct questions, however we discussed my experience and how I was successful in past roles. Do your research on the company.

Recruiter/Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Insight Global (New York, NY) in May 2018.

Interview

was contacted on linkedin a few times, then an on campus interview and then in the office. two girls were outgoing and nice, but one was just extremely awkward and felt like I was talking to a wall. I ended up turning down the offer because I liked the culture of another staffing company better. it seemed like some of the workers were not genuine, but then others were. very weird mixed crowd

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Insight Global (Detroit, MI) in May 2018.

Interview

I was messaged on LinkedIn by a recruiter. I was told how I would be a “great fit” for their company. A couple of days later I received a phone call. The recruiter briefly explained the company and set up a time for an on campus interview. The on campus interview lasted for about 20 minutes. It felt very rushed. The recruiter did all the talking and asked me maybe 2 questions about myself. I was only able to ask one question because she was in such a hurry. My next interview was scheduled in Detroit at 2:00. I was supposed to meet with the same recruiter, but she called off due to being sick. She had given me the names of the two employees that would be interviewing me. I was “interviewed” by a young lady, who wasn't even supposed to be my interviewer. It was as if she had never interviewed someone before. I was told that the lady I was supposed to be interviewing with (who called off sick) was actually on vacation. During the interview I was asked what do you like to do for fun and why I had chosen my major. After explaining why I choose my major and minor in DETAIL, she said, “well I would really like to know more about your major, and why you chose it”. After about seven minutes she told me were finished. I was told that the two people who were supposed to interview me were not in the office! The lady told me that they both had just left, and she did not know when they would be back. I drove over two hours to be interviewed for a maximum of 10 minutes!! What employee leaves the office when they know they have an interview? Very disrespectful and unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose your major?
      What do you like to do for fun?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Insight Global (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

Horrible. The woman interviewing me made me wait 30 minutes, and then the first thing out of her mouth was "No one told me I had an interview today, and I'm extremely busy". She kept looking at her watch, as she ran down my resume and asked me about my past experiences and how they connected to the firm. I did my best to ask her questions about the company as well as her own personal experience, but she seemed completely uninterested and rushed to get out of there. They never followed up with me even after I reached out to my initial recruiter multiple times, leaving emails and voicemails. This place is a complete joke and couldn't be more unprofessional. The lady who interviewed me also kept knocking the fact that I had my Master's degree... interesting.