Insight Global Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Insight Global

3,052 Interview Reviews

2.3

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

There were multiple interviews of various types- phone, one on one, group/panel, etc. I was told there would be 3 interview rounds, but I attended at least 5 before a final interview.

Recruiter Interview Interview

Interview

Short phone interview. I was asked if I was still searching for a job and what kind of jobs I’m looking for. Answered but the lady seemed to not understand what FORTRAN was or Comptia Sec+. Shortly after, the phone call ended. All I can say is, it’s becoming very annoying getting calls from this company.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

4 interviews, 1 phone, 3 in person and the very last person they had me meet with was someone who hadn’t met me once and overall got to make the hiring decision based off my last interview although I’d completed 4.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Insight Global (San Francisco, CA) in May 2020.

Interview

The Recruiter sent me an inmail. When I replied with interest, she ignored me for almost a week. I followed up and she responded saying she needed me to fill out a Word Doc of interview questions, including the last 4 of my SSN. First of all, I believe this is lazy and disrespectful. I'm a Recruiter and if I want to interview someone, they get the respect of a phone call and not a Word Doc. Secondly, I believe it is legally and ethically questionable to request the last for of an SSN over email and in a Word Doc no less. This is one of the most common ways hackers steal information. At the least, she could have asked for it over the phone. I still would not have acquiesced, but the lack of insight into how phishing works and how identities are stolen was shocking. There is so much predatory recruiting happening right now by agencies and I believe Insight Global is engaging in some of the most dangerous aspects of it. DO NOT RECOMMEND. STAY AWAY.

Interview Questions

• What are the most common skillsets, job types, and levels you have sourced for and successfully filled?
      Tell us about your recruiting metrics for your most recent role:
      Average number of reqs carried?
      Expected and actual hires per month (or week)?
      Are your placements for FTE or contract roles?
      For which companies have you successfully placed candidates?
      Have you worked at Amazon in the past? If so, please list if it was contract or full time, manager name, team, and why it ended.
      Last 4 of social:   1 Answer

Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

The recruiter reached out to me for an interview which lasted for 1 hour. After that the Account Manager reached out to me for another 1 hour interview which surprised me. 2 months later they called me for another interview for yet another Job without any feedback on my previous application.

Recruiter Interview

Interview

They prepare you for the interview beforehand, you feel really ready for it. They focus a lot on personality types, really want to see if you'll be a good fit. It went well. Culture is a big thing there.

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Insight Global (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

One of their talent managers reached out to me to see if I was interested, where I attended an on-campus interview. From there, I had a 1:1, video and group interviews.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eugene, OR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Insight Global (Eugene, OR).

Interview

The interview process started with an engagement at a career fair hosted by my university. I met with a recruiter, who then sent me in the direction of another recruiter. Additionally, I had 2 interviews and has to complete an online assessment.

Interview Questions

• How has your previous work experience prepared you for the duties of an Account Manager?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Interview

Straight too the point and very helpful along the way. The people you talk too are helpful and easy-going. They are young and easy to get along with and feel comfortable to open up

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

First, you have a phone interview and then an in person interview. There are some assessments you take online, not too bad. The lady I spoke with with over the phone was super nice & really helped prepare me for the interview with the Sales Manager.