Insight Global Interview Questions

Updated May 4, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3,266 of over 3.3K interviews

Campus Recruiting17%
2.4
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Insight Global (Ontario, CA) in May 2021

Interview

Very straight forward. The talent acquisition specialist was very good at communicating and kept me up to date every step of the way. It’s extremely refreshing compared to what other employers do. Quite long if I’m being honest - but worth it!

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work here? Why you? Why Insight Global?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chico, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Insight Global (Chico, CA)

Interview

very conversational. nice easy going. come prepared. They give you help to be successful for the interview so that is very nice. The people who worked with me were very nice.

Interview Questions
  • why are you interested in sales?

Insight Global

Application

I interviewed at Insight Global

Interview

Interview process was weird and rather cold. It's clear that they look for a certain type of person (i.e. young, attractive, straight out of college), and I felt it was odd that everyone seemed to hang out all the time after work. Not a fit for what I was looking for in my stage of life.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I interviewed at Insight Global (San Francisco, CA)

Interview

Very by the books and a little intense (fast rounds and a lot of people to talk to!) The qualifying interview was very energetic and clearly was meant to attest to your ability to articulate yourself at a high level of energy.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Insight Global

Application

I interviewed at Insight Global

Interview

First interview was mainly them telling you about the position. They tell you about the promotions possible and what you will be doing. They send you an email afterwards for a follow-up

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a little bit about yourself and what brings you to this position.

Insight Global

Application

I interviewed at Insight Global

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter regarding a FT opportunity. I confirmed my interest in the role, they asked for my availability. I provided availability for the week, and she noted she was meeting with the HM the next day and preferred to chat before then (wish she would have made that clear from the start). Once i confirmed i could chat with her the next day, she went radio silent. I followed up the next morning and still nothing. I'm currently working and shifted my schedule to suit her preference and availability. I'm very disappointed and expected much more professionalism than what i was given.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Insight Global

Application

I interviewed at Insight Global

Interview

Not formal, just want to see how you hold conversation. called back for multiple interviews that could have been combined. met with different people in high positions. Walk through office space.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Insight Global

Application

I interviewed at Insight Global

Interview

Super friendly staff. Conversational, impactful, warm feelings all the way. You can quickly tell you’re talking to the right people and everyone is excited to be here. 10/10 would recommend!

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you had to overcome a hardship in your life. What was the hardship? How did you overcome it? What got you through that?

Insight Global

Application

I interviewed at Insight Global

Interview

The phone call was strange and unprofessional and there was little to no follow-up after. I was overall unimpressed by the experience and they did not explain to me what the role would entail at all.

Interview Questions
  • How much I was willing to travel, where I wanted to be located, asked very little about my background or experience.

Insight Global

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Insight Global

Interview

The interview process moved quickly and I felt very prepared going into all two rounds of interviews thanks to my corporate recruiter. Meeting with the office leadership was motivating and you could tell how passionate they were about their work.

Interview Questions
  • What motivates you? Why are you interested in a career in sales?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 3,266 Interviews