Insight Global Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2,422 Interview Reviews

2.3

Master Data/Data Entry Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Insight Global (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

Phone interview, then face to face interview at IG office. This company does not have anyone at the front door therefore I think you have to make a phone call from a Lobby phone. I didn't have to do that because several people happened to be walking around in the lobby and asked me who I was there to meet. The interview went fine. the recruiter was personable and professional. It was more conversational. Plus I had more than one phone call over time with this recruiter.

Interview Questions

• Phone interview, then face to face interview at IG office. This company does not have anyone at the front door therefore I think you have to make a phone call from a Lobby phone. I didn't have to do that because several people happened to be walking around in the lobby and asked me who I was there to meet. The interview went fine. the recruiter was personable and professional. It was more conversational style. so I don't have any specific questions to say I was given. Most of the formal part was done over the phone. This was for a job where skills mattered more than personality per se so my analytical and technical skills were discussed over the phone prior to the face to face, plus I had submitted my test scores.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Interview

I gave a professional reference to Insight Global for a co-worker. They contacted me at work, where we both are currently employed, and once they asked me the reference questions for my co-worker, they asked if they could meet with me the following week. They said they had done business with our company in the past and wanted to talk to me about opportunities. The way it was described, it sounded like they were interested in talking to me about my current role in the company I work for. Again, I did not apply for any job through them and did not show interest in leaving my current job. They said they would meet me at work, that they knew everyone in the HR office, and that they'd been here before. I talked to my HR rep before the woman came to meet me and she said these people are actually liars and basically just aggressive salesmen for recruiting. She said they've been advised to not come onto our site in the past, as they are literally coming to people's jobs and trying to recruit them to work elsewhere when no interest has been shown. Which is absolutely ridiculous, unprofessional, and made me feel so uncomfortable. These people are not interested in helping people find jobs, they're interesting in getting "sales" or numbers for recruitment.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter on LinkedIn. Quick phone interview, then in-person interview with basic questions. Next round they invited you out to a lunch with the team. They are really testing your ability to maintain friendly and social- always keep the conversation going.

Help Desk Support Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

interview was very brief, but they didn't ask many technical questions, or questions pertaining to certain skills that would allow me to find the perfect position. i believe the recruiters do their best with limited resources/knowledge of the positions they are hiring for.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

First stage of the interview process was a phone interview, the employee that I spoke with on the phone seemed extremely interested in getting to me. Didn't feel rushed, and felt as if they wanted to get to know me on a personal level.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

phone call: 20-30 mins discussed job position . where i would be interested in living etc, discussed job position, very friendly, positive experience, easy to talk to, not intimidating, seemed interested in getting to know me.

Recruiter Interview

Interview

Very conversational but you can tell that they are testing you and how well you can carry a conversation. Felt rushed the whole time and it was clear that they go through many interviews a day.

Account Executive/Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

The most awkward experience ever. Interviewer asked me how many times a week I like to go out to bars and said "I don't think I could hire someone who went out less than twice a week". So off putting, is alcohol consumption really what you're looking for in a candidate?? She made it sound like the office was a frat house which is not what I was looking for in a "professional" setting. Really easy questions and easy to play the part if you want the job but no wonder there's such high turnaround within this company. Bullet dodged.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

The company seemed unorganized and not very professional. I was called in for a in person interview, and when I arrived I was put in a conference style room to wait on my interviewer. My interviewer arrived and did not show any interest whatsoever. The interviewer also displayed no personality and asked the basic interview questions to waste time. Interview lasted a total of 15 minutes and I could tell they weren't interested from the beginning. A complete waste of time and unprofessional on their end.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Insight Global (Pittsburgh, PA).

Interview

Interview was pretty informal, obviously because there is nothing technical to test you on because of the position. They just want to have a conversation and for you to be a good people person because that is what you do all day. I talked to 2 account managers and they were nice but seemed rushed. I had a normal, decent conversation but I didn't feel like they cared. To me, they didn't ask any questions that would've made me seem fit for the job so I don't really know how they made their decision.

I was told to call my recruiter directly after the interview, who I then didn't hear back from for weeks. When she did call back, she had to ask me who I spoke to in the interviews and that she's been so busy she hasn't been able to ask them about me yet but she would asap. A few days later she emailed me saying no thank you.

I'm not mad about it but it just seemed ironic that I was interviewing for a recruiting position and my own recruiting experience with them wasn't the best.

Interview Questions

• I dont really even think they asked a typical "interview question"   Answer Question