Insight Global Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 20, 2017
2,199 Interview Reviews

2.4

Recruiter/Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter on LinkedIn to have a phone interview. We set up a time to speak the next day. The phone interview was really easy and it was more of a conversation to confirm that I was interested in the job. The recruiter went over the job description and asked me basic questions about my college experience and the types of activities I like to do in my free time. I set up an in-person interview for the following week. My recruiter called me the day before the interview and told me to dress business professional and to come up with at least 10 questions to ask. I was interviewed by 3 different account managers. None of them asked me any true interview questions. The goal of this interview is to make sure you can carry conversation. I spent most of the interview asking questions. Overall, the account managers that interviewed me were pleasant and the job seemed like it would be challenging, but enjoyable. My recruiter called me after the interview and asked me how it went. She said she would call and get some feedback for me. I waited a week and she never called. I called her and she said she hasn't talked to my interviewers yet, but will do so soon. The next day I got the rejection email. It was definitely the strangest, but easiest interview I've ever experienced.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest accomplishment other than graduating college?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

Phone interview & first round in-person interview. The experience was very unorganized but the people I met were very nice and It seemed to go well. I was supposed to meet with several different teams but was sent the same one twice, and then one more and that was it. A week and a half later still no follow up. I finally sent a follow up email and still no response. Even if someone doesn't proceed in the interview process, it is still unprofessional to not let them know anything.

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenwood Village, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Insight Global (Greenwood Village, CO).

Interview

in-person interview at Greenwood Village. The building was next to AT&T building. Parking was easy. it was early in the morning. a lady greeted me as i was walking in. told her that i'm here for an interview. make sure to dress up nicely. we programmers usually wear t shirts and pants though

Interview Questions

• any project that i'd like to share. my background. they explained if i get the job, i'd work in such environment. two interviewers. one of them gave me his business card.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

I haven't done the interview yet but the recruiter i spoke to is so nice and easy going! Seems like a great company! Hopefully I'll get them job they have recruited me for and if not I'll definitely take there help on finding something else.

Interview Questions

• What has my experience been?   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Insight Global (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

Probably one of the most interesting interviews I've ever had. I was reached out to by a recruiter via Likened and we scheduled a phone interview the next day. The account manager I spoke to was very nice and easy to talk to. We even went to the same college which was a great ice breaker. After the phone interview I was scheduled a face-to-face meeting the following week. I met with my recruiter before hand and she told me to prepare 10 questions and just be myself and to carry out the interview like a conversation.

I then met with 3 different account managers who were all very welcoming but did not care to get to know about me or how I would be beneficial to the company (standard interview questions you would think). I divided up my 10 questions between the 3 account managers and felt like I was doing the interviewing.

I was emailed the next week with a rejection letter informing me that I was not a good fit. I was in the waiting room for 20 minutes so I was reading some of my emails on my phone when one of the account managers walked in. Apparently this was a complaint they had. However, one of the account managers was telling me how she was out until 2AM the night before and was hungover. Very confused.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Insight Global (Des Moines, IA) in September 2017.

Interview

I was asked how much experience I had with data entry. What I liked and did not like about my previous job. What my strengths and weaknesses are.

Machine Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Insight Global (Boston, MA) in September 2017.

Interview

The Insight Global Recruiter and I met for roughly forty minutes. This was the first step in Global's Interview process, beyond their original contact by phone. Should I be selected for either the position for which I had applied, or future opportunities, I shall be meeting with a representative of Insight Global's management.

Interview Questions

• The Recruiter was both thoughtful and efficient, and asked me a number of questions that directly related to the position I was applying for. Additional questions were about me personally, to help determine if I was a good fit for the position. After that, the Recruiter told me about Insight Global, its history and continued success throughout the years. Impressive!   Answer Question

Medical Case Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Insight Global (San Antonio, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview process was more of getting to know the client. Getting information on background, past employers, work history, what type of employer or position does the client prefer to work in. References have to be managerial. Interview Process was quick. The hiring process was quick and your only hired on if the employer Insight Global is partnering with chooses you to work for them.

Case Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Insight Global (Chicago, IL) in September 2017.

Interview

The hiring process was less difficult than I expected. The first interview was to assess your skill level and speak with the initial interviewer, who then forwarded your analytical essay to the second interviewer. A few days later, the second interview offered and you actually spoke to the company representatives. The entire process was easy and the interviewers made you feel comfortable and allowed you to expand on your experiences.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

I had a preliminary staffing interview to go over my resume and inform me about the job opportunity, I then went to the interview at the company Insight Global was staffing for. Then, I followed up with IG to let them know how the interview went.

Interview Questions

• There really wasn't anything to difficult   1 Answer