Insight Global Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2,611 Interview Reviews

2.3

Contract Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Insight Global (Columbus, OH) in November 2015.

Interview

The Interviewer basically went over my resume to confirm that contents. Asked a couple simple questions about if I had ever heard of the company that they were contracting for. All in all a simple interview. Before it was concluded they went over the salary again. Simple.

Interview Questions

• Are you familiar with the contract company's business?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

I was given a call after previously being interviewed and was set up on a phone interview with the hiring manager. Upon speaking with her for 30 minutes she was fully confident that I have the experience and expertise to execute the position with integrity, honesty and intelligence

Computer Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Insight Global (Boulder, CO) in July 2013.

Interview

The interview process was great! The interviewee made me feel comfortable and asked questions with follow up to provide for more details from me. A great mix of direct questions and questions with choices so there was very small amount of time that either the job specifics were not being discussed or questions about skills that I have.

Construction Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Insight Global (Saint Louis, MO) in April 2017.

Interview

Multi- Interviews with Both Insight and the Client, Long Process but very well structured. The people were informative and great to talk with. Insight was great to work with and kept me informed thru the whole process

Interview Questions

• What makes you the right person of this position   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morristown, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Insight Global (Morristown, NJ) in December 2013.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter from HR via linkedin message, where we scheduled a phone interview for the following week. We talked extensively about my background, what type of environment I wanted to work in, etc. I was then asked to come in when I came home over Thanksgiving break from school (my final semester of college in Arizona). I went to their Morristown offices and met with one of their sales directors. Incredibly nice guy, very skilled speaker who know everything about the company and seemed very passionate. We talked again, about my background, what I knew about the company, why I wanted to be in sales, etc. Because I was not very interested in the company itself, I did not do as much background research as I should have but thats ok. I used it more for professional interview practice for the near future... luckily I just received a job elsewhere. The interview went well though, but not well enough according to them. I was not called back for a final interview, but it seems as if this company is a solid one... if you can be happy doing what they do.

Interview Questions

• If you were stuck on an island, name the 1 thing you would have to have with you.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Insight Global (Columbus, OH) in July 2015.

Interview

Based on looks and college background/interaction. If you're invited into the office, that means you'll most likely be asked to come back for a lunch interview OR that your first interview went well. If you don't get invited in, you're out.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. If you had to pick a theme song, what would it be? What do you do in your spare time? Etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Insight Global (Atlanta, GA) in February 2015.

Interview

Interview process was laid back and easy. I spoke with many different people who work for the company, everyone was nice and easy to talk to. They made sure I was prepared prior to the interview via the phone.

Corporate Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

Interview process was very casual, asked very basic questions about who I was and went into depth of my resume and asked cliche questions, such as where do you see yourself in 5 years. Overall was a comfortable and mellow experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Insight Global (San Francisco, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

I was reached out to by a recruiter via LinkedIn. We had a phone interview and then they set up an in-person interview in one of their offices. I had checked the glassdoor reviews prior to going in and they were pretty on-par; the interview seemed very much like sorority rush, and I felt as though it were more of a chatty conversation than a chance for me to showcase my skills. I ended up speaking with three people and left the interview feeling like I had some great conversations but unsure how it went because I was only really asked one question about my background.

Interview Questions

• Give one or more examples of challenges you've faced at work and how you overcame them.   Answer Question

Contract Employee Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Insight Global in June 2013.

Interview

Telephone and Skype

Interview Questions

Negotiation

A flat offer