Insight Global Interview Questions

Updated May 18, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3,543 of over 3,543.0 interviews

Campus Recruiting17%
2.4
HardAverageEasy

Insight Global

Application

I interviewed at Insight Global

Interview

It was quite professional and positive. I felt like the recruiters really care about providing the feedback which is great to know if you made it to the next round or not.

Interview Questions
  • What are your strengths and weaknesses?
    Answer Question

Insight Global

Application

I interviewed at Insight Global

Interview

It was a three round interview process with different levels of employers. It's all virtual and each interview last 30-45 minutes. The recruiter provides insight regarding the company and tips for a successful interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Insight Global

Join the conversation on

Consulting Exit Opportunities

1y

works at

Deloitte

Has anyone heard of Insight Global? They’ve reached out to me with a really nice offer.

9 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bīrmīn

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Insight Global (Bīrmīn)

Interview

I met the IG representatives at a career fair at my Unviersity. I then was invited to join the representatives for a happy hour later that evening. The first interview was a Zoom interview asking basic questions about myself and my experience and explaining the company structure. The second interview was more in-depth questions about myself and explained the pay structure of the company. The third interview was in-person. I did not receive any compensation for my travel expenses. The company will give you a point of contact who will call you once a week before your interview to tell you which questions will be asked. Personally, I think the company is a scam. They did not disclose that recruiters will not receive commission and your salary will be around $37,000. The company promises that you will move into an Account Manager position within one year of hire where you make over $100K. I think the environment is very toxic. Recruiters basically do all the work with cold calling and meeting with clients, only for the Account Managers to receive the commission for the placement.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Insight Global

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Insight Global

Interview

long process - went through 6 interviews including phone screen, phone interview, zoom interviews, in person interviews - honestly so unnecessary for the job that barely requires any experience. looks like a fun place to work on tik tok but avoid at all costs unless you like long hours and low pay.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Insight Global

Application

I interviewed at Insight Global

Interview

Phone screen with a TA, then I had a one and done interview and they offered me on the spot. I took a week to think about it and then I ended up accepting and moving

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Insight Global

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Insight Global

Interview

Conducted 2 sets of phone interviews. Easy enough but they didn’t bother to tell me I didn’t get the position and ghosted me when I tried to contact them , unprofessional……..

Interview Questions
  • How do you answer when asked a question you don’t know the answer too?

Insight Global

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Insight Global

Interview

Super easy interview, you get prepped by a recruiter and they tell you exactly how the interview is going to go. Very conversational and casual and small talk is super important.

Interview Questions
  • 1: Tell me about yourself 2:What was your college journey 3: Tell me about a time you failed 4: Tell me about a time you received negative feedback 5: Explain the recruiter role and Insight Global in your own words

Insight Global

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Insight Global

Interview

Great interview. Extremely informative and felt very comfortable speaking with recruiters and hiring managers. There was a lot of small talk which helped ease into it and make it seem less forced. I thoroughly enjoyed talking with the company and can’t wait for another interview!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Insight Global

Application

I interviewed at Insight Global

Interview

The interview process is professional and informative. The recruiters stay in constant contact so you do not have to be waiting around guessing if you made it to the next round or not and that is something I can appreciate.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Insight Global (Houston, TX)

Interview

It was Very warm and friendly vibes , very welcoming and knowledgeable. answered all my questions and explained position really well. They helped walk me through the process from application to accepting the offer.

Interview Questions
  • Most questions were related to past work experiences and how it connects with the job duties of the position I interviewed for
Viewing 1 - 10 of 3,543 Interviews

Insight Global Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Insight Global as 56.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.39 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Recruiter and Account Manager rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Recruiter/Account Manager and Technical Recruiter roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Insight Global takes an average of 14 days when considering 3,656 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Account Manager had the quickest hiring process (on average 12 days), whereas Recruiter roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 15 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Insight Global according to 3,656 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 28.96%