marcus evans Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at marcus evans

2.6

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at marcus evans (San Diego, CA) in September 2019.

Interview

Short and to the point and they wanted to know a little about my background, education and people skills on the phone. I gave them a very good overall image of myself.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths you could bring to the company?   1 Answer

Business Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at marcus evans.

Interview

Very straight forward, a mix of questions about your background as well as what drives you outside be workplace. Interviewer was very nice and easy to speak with. Seems like a great company overall

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at marcus evans (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Good process. Interviewed with General Manager, then another person on the team in the same role that I would have for a different perspective both ways. Also interviewed with Office Manager for team fit.

Interview Questions

• Experience relating not only to sales, but comfort level with one call closing.
      Ability to get to C-level contacts with an organization.
      Types of research methods used to identify proper decision making contacts.   Answer Question

International Sales Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at marcus evans (Jersey City, NJ).

Interview

A 45 minute phone interview followed by a 1 hour in person interview. I believe this is then followed by a further interview with the head of office. The process is transparent and they are up front with the role, the expectations, the salary and how you can grow within the company.

Interview Questions

• They explained the sales process, asked if where my previous experience would help me with their sales.   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at marcus evans (San Diego, CA) in November 2018.

Interview

The interview process was somewhat informal and unscripted. A paper application was required even after submission of a resumé. The actual job was described in more detail as well as a compensation plan which seemed to try and sell me on why I should work at this employer. The vibe of the interview was off, I noticed that the individuals conducting the interviews were HR personnel but rather employees higher in the sales chain.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about starting from the bottom considering your current position?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at marcus evans (New York, NY) in August 2018.

Interview

phone interview, on site interview, called back again. General questions during first interview. more relative in person questions. Gave an in depth over look of company. Spoke about past experiences

Event Producer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at marcus evans.

Interview

Interviewer was knowledgeable about the company, day to day happenings, and various positions. The interviewer as very up beat and enthusiastic during the interview as well as very helpful

Business Development Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at marcus evans (Miami, FL) in March 2018.

Interview

There was an initial phone screen and then the next step was 2 interviews. One with who will be your direct boss in person and then also one with the CEO through video as he is in London. The next step is being offered the job.

Sales Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at marcus evans (Chicago, IL).

Interview

3 step process.. first interview via phone then the others are in person. I believe the objective was to determine conversational ability . Make sure to show up early dress like you want the job and relax. Try to read up about the company as many people go in blind

Interview Questions

marcus evans Response

Mar 26, 2018 – COO

Our business is reliant on interviews. We ask the worlds doers what they need and what they value. Conversational ability is spot on.

Inside Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at marcus evans.

Interview

2 interviews. high turnover so they interview a lot. interviewers have great sales pitch for the job but fail miserably to follow through after you've been hired. manager at my office was extremely cocky.

Interview Questions

• They asked if I would be capable of sitting in an office all day.   Answer Question