Performance engineer interview questions shared by candidates
Why might you use SMTP to get large (multi-gig) line-oriented text-based logs from one machine to another?
SMTP does auto-retry. Also, I believe the fact that logs are text means that SMTP servers are particularly tailored to them.
They gave you job for your answer? SMTP is used for emailing. The best way is rsync
How about that SMTP will convert the line breaks for the target OS?
1. Have you ever been required to regularly account for 45 second intervals and to check list all you do on each shift? 2. Describe a time where you worked through a disagreement that was not easily resolved? With each no further context was provided. 3.Are you willing to work all the time? 4. Are you easy for your management to communicate to? (Paraphrased for brevity) ..
See Interview Questions for Similar Jobs
- Software Engineer
- Senior Software Engineer
- Senior Performance Engineer
- Software Developer
- Software Development Engineer
- Software Performance Engineer
- Performance Test Engineer
- QA Engineer
- Project Manager
- Systems Engineer
- Member of Technical Staff
- Senior Member of Technical Staff
- Test Engineer
- Hardware Engineer
- Software Engineer Intern