Samsung Electronics Interview Questions

Updated May 6, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,327 of over 1.3K interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Samsung Electronics

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bucharest

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Bucharest)

Interview

The interview process was standard: 1 interview with an HR Recruiter and another with an HR Manager. At one point, I found the interviews quite dreadful. There was not much information offered for the position I applied to. Additionally, the recruiter seemed to challenge everything I said.

Interview Questions
  • Interview questions were quite unusual, not really focused on my skills or personal qualities. They asked me what phone I own, which I found was disrespectful and not related to the job I applied to. I had an iPhone and, according to their ideal, the perfect candidate must own a Samsung phone in order to understand the company's mission and vision.
    1 Answer

Samsung Electronics

Application

I interviewed at Samsung Electronics

Interview

Good helpful Good growth Learning opportunities Good to start career for freshers Can start the process of the day of the world of the day of the early. Behaviour of the day is going to be a good time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Samsung Electronics

Application

I interviewed at Samsung Electronics

Interview

When your application gets accepted, you take the GSAT test, and go to the interview. The interview takes one day, you get to take the job role interview and executive interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Samsung Electronics

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics

Interview

Initial phone call screening question. Basic resume checking, how will you fit into this roll. About 15-20 minutes phone call. Very friendly experience. Sounded scripted. Just an initial first call. Was told I would hear from someone in a week for a follow ip

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Samsung Electronics

Application

I interviewed at Samsung Electronics

Interview

Circular Cv Viva-voce Placement The interview process is a multi-stage process for hiring new employees. The interview process typically includes the following steps: writing a job description, posting a job, scheduling interviews, conducting preliminary interviews, conducting in-person interviews, following up with candidates and making a hire.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Suwon-dong

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Suwon-dong)

Interview

- coding test (offline) : need to sovle at least one problem. - data structure and algorithm interview : sorting, time/memory complexitiy. - executive interview. creative interview. general questions. creative idea to solve problems.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Samsung Electronics

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics

Interview

Online assessment followed assessment by center (normal group tasks) which was conducted via zoom to prioritize safety. A little draggy and not straightforward instructions leading to a rather pressured presentation process. Selection criteria may vary from person to person (quiet, those who continuously string along justification despite not having a concrete or accurate point, those who were moderately engaging) - but either ways I believe they chose based on whom they thought would be the best for their company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Samsung Electronics

Application

I interviewed at Samsung Electronics

Interview

Quick process. Multiple back to back interviews all scheduled in one day. It was quick and I was able to meet with key decision makers. Decision was communicated very quickly within a couple of days.

Interview Questions
  • Asked about background. Behavioral interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Kuala Lumpur) in Apr 2021

Interview

Step 1 - Application of Samsung Management Associate Programme 2021 via Google Form Step 2 - Online Assessment > It consists of English and general technical tests (30 minutes). Step 3 - Assessment Centre at Samsung Malaysia Electronics (SME) Sdn Bhd from 7:30 am to 5:00 pm (Round 1) > There are 3 rounds for this assessment, but I only made it through Round 1 from 7:30 am until about 6:30 pm. > Samsung didn't mention about confiscating phones of other brands before the assessment day which I find it very inconsiderate. Please bring a watch or a Samsung smartphone if you have. Having a Samsung smartphone is beneficial because there was a task that required us to use our own mobile data plan to submit a solution via email. > Mostly everyone wore mask at all times but there was no social distancing. Everyone risked their health for the sake of getting a job. > The assessment was conducted on Friday and they should have conducted the assessment on another day because Muslim men have Friday prayer. Samsung should respect Malaysia's diversity in this case. > We had to eat while solving a task during lunch, so please be mentally prepared. > The assessment involved group tasks and debates. Round 1 focused on attitude and how you solve the problem. I don't want to go into details because I don't want Samsung to make it harder for future candidates. I feel sad for the future generation. > The staffs didn't manage their time well, so the assessment was over 5:00 pm. We had to wait until the announcement of the result for Round 2 by the HR director. > Everyone else said it was a fun experience (I wonder if they were being sarcastic). > This assessment is suitable for people with high emotional intelligence. My mental illness limits me from doing more. However, I'm happy for reaching this far. I hope the people who read this will be able to do well. Good luck.

Interview Questions
  • I was assigned into a team and we had to discuss based on the topics given by the staff. There were debates between two teams as well. Being an ethical and a good team member is important in handling situations for the first round of the assessment.
5 people found this interview helpful

Samsung Electronics

Application

I interviewed at Samsung Electronics

Interview

3 interviews and has an algo exam. 2 technical interviewers and 1 final interviewer for the head of depaftment. After that thry will give you the offer if you pass

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,327 Interviews