Samsung Electronics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Samsung Electronics Interview Questions

Interviews at Samsung Electronics

2.9

Sort:

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics in May 2017.

Interview

It was a phone interview for one hour. He asked about computer architecture basics and project from my resume. He was a chill guy and it was fun. We had lot of discussion on how the work culture at samsung is and work life balance. Overall it was good.

PHP Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Dallas, TX) in December 2012.

Interview

Phone interview + Skype Interview. Phone Interview by two persons with an accent. Interview was on Amazon cloud Architecture (included in JD), PHP OOPS, REST API, Database fundamentals, MVC programming.

Physical Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Austin, TX).

Interview

One telephonic round followed by 6 onsite and a lunch interview. Onsite interviews were manageble as interviewers were friendly. They mostly test on the depth of topics listed in resume

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Overland Park, KS).

Interview

This position is about mobile development, and the first interview is assigned on the next day I received HR's call, so I have not too much time to prepare for this interview, and then the second day, they give a call and totally about technical questions of java and android, easy questions like what is static in java, but also hard questions like different situations on exception handling, but if you have study algorithm very well, this won't be too difficult, I assume it as average difficulty in large companies. Questions on android is not widely applicable for all candidates, but these questions will be based on your projects, and will be difficult to analyse, and the phone interview last about 1 hour, even with codes you need to write on google share doc. So, it seems no very easy to deal with.

Interview Questions

• How sharedpreference works on android?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics.

Interview

At first they ask to give a written test. which is based on aptitude test and coding skills. and number distribution is 50-50. after passing the written examination, they ask to attend the technical viva, which is pretty much based on string related problems, oop concepts etc.Last part is slotted for an HR interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation in which your work was criticized.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics in May 2014.

Interview

I was taking a phone interview for internship. Asked questions about projects experiences in resume. One question is what is the most successful project you did and what is the most unsuccessful one? and some other questions like why choosing Samsung and Java languages.

Interview Questions

• Ask me details of what project I think is most unsuccessful.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics.

Interview

Applied in the college career fair, it took several weeks to get back to me. There are 2 rounds of phone interview, and coming after that is 1 onsite interview. It's located in south bay area. The interviews are not so difficult. One need to be very familiar with what's listed on the resume. Moreover, some basic programming questions and knowledge questions are also asked. The onsite process is long, so have a good sleep before it comes!

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics.

Interview

Apply online, got call from recruiter, Easy process, easy people to meet, the overall interview process is pretty smooth, met a few team member, manager, they seem pretty nice, get the offer later, would recommend to other applicant

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics.

Interview

After getting contacted by the vendor, I got scheduled for the interview. It was a panel of 3 people asking on various technologies. The first round was a phone call and the second round was skype call. Interview went great. Lot real time scenarios have been asked.

Interview Questions

• Design and Development of REST API.
      Scaling large scale websites.
      Complex MySql Queries etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Mountain View, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Got a phone interview two weeks after I applied. Phone interview was simple. It includes some basic algorithm concepts and knowledge about python (I told him I am familiar with Python).
        Invited to the on-site interview a few days later and scheduled it one week later. There were five white-board interviews, about one hour each. Four of them were Leetcode questions(medium to hard) or similar. One was just asking some ideas about the technology field.
       Rejected one week after the on-site interview.

Interview Questions

• 1. Merge k sorted linked-list
      2. Search in rotated sorted array