System test engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

System test engineer Interview Questions

system test engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

There is a body of water that starts with 1 square unit, and doubles in size every day (2 units after 2 days, 4 units after 4 days). It takes 100 days to fill up. How many days would it take to fill if you started with 2 square units?

6 Answers

100 - 1 = 99 days

This question is phrased incorrectly. I think you meant "4 units after 3 days". Which makes your answer wrong as well. This is not helpful at all.

if you start with 1sq unit - lets say you end up with 'x' amount to fill up - takes 100 days if you start with 2 sq unit - you will have to fill up '2x' amount thus it will take - 200 days.

When you get higher throughput: while going at 5mph and while going at 50 mph? And Why?

2 Answers

What I can bring to the table.

1 Answer

They asked questions specific to my technical knowledge of systems and development

1 Answer

How would you go about writing test cases to thoroughly test a piece of optical equipment?

1 Answer

To draw complete block diagram of OFDM

2 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

All about resume, why SCFDMA in uplink, PHFICH channel frequencies, what happens in MRC, LTE call procedure.

2 Answers

onisite : 1st round Basic python scripting. 2 coding question,, Test case, SQL,(RDBMS), UI testing (Which idint know selenium). 2nd round: All basic network protocols, and some senario based questions. interviewer was good.

1 Answer

If I give you a pen, describe how you would test it?

1 Answer

What was something that challenged me and how did I cope with it?

110 of 142 Interview Questions