Qualcomm Systems Test Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Qualcomm Systems Test Engineer Interview Questions

2.7

Systems Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Qualcomm.

Interview

Had a phone interview followed by onsite a week later. Whole process was smooth. They focused on whether the fundamentals are strong and concentrate on what is on the resume.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Qualcomm

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Qualcomm (Boulder, CO).

Interview

Applied through online. First, it was a technical phone interview. The interviewer was a staff engineer and it took around 1 hr 15 minutes. Then was invited for site interview after 1 week. Site interview was almost half day long. Four different people took separate technical interviews each 50 minutes long. And then there was 15 minutes short HR interview.

Interview Questions

• Questions were related to Wireless communications and Programming.

Wireless Communications--- Shannon's rule, SNR, Bandwidth, Throughput, Difference between GSM, CDMA and LTE, Convolution concepts, call flow in LTE, L1-L2 layers, Modulation schemes.

Programming--- C++, Python, bit manipulation, linked list, multiple inheritance, find out missing number in incoming random integers, test case plan, big picture for test cases etc.

Systems Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Qualcomm in August 2014.

Interview

This interview was for a contractor position. Initially four people interviewed me(including director) for 30 minutes each. After a week of so, one more person interviewed me for another 30 minutes. I got an offer letter after 10 days to join Qualcomm

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself
      Asked about thesis
      Asked about my university projects
      Asked about what kind of test cases would I have to test a mixture.
      Asked about test cycle
      Difference between MPEG 4, MPEG2
      What is face recognition

Systems Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Qualcomm in September 2013.

Interview

This was a contract position and interview was mainly through phone - 2 of them.This was a contract position and interview was mainly through phone - 2 of them.This was a contract position and interview was mainly through phone - 2 of them.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Little, they had restrictions from contracting company,

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Qualcomm (Boulder, CO) in June 2013.

Interview

A two hour technical interview, followed by a four hour technical interview + 1/2 with human resources. Asked to write program in to find greatest common factor, code the bubble sort algorithm, swap a string (end to end) and determine if it is a palindrome, and a parser. Was impressed with most of the people I met. Seems like a good organization.

Interview Questions

• One of the interviews was with a guy from Brazil. Even though I actually speak Spanish, I had a very hard time understanding him. He asked a question about writing a parser (code something that will extract part of a string and put it in a hash to determine if it is a duplicate). I didn't understand everything he was saying, but didn't want to be rude, so I did the best I could, but I am pretty sure I missed some of what he was saying.   2 Answers

Systems Test Engineer Interview

Interview

Had 1st telephonic interview.... mostly technical last for 50-55 minutes. Recieved call for second telephonic interview which is not scheduled yet

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Qualcomm (San Diego, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

Two phone interview

Interview Questions

• 1. Group Delay for IIR and FIR filter
      2. Difference between transport layer and network layer

Systems Test Engineer Interview

Application

I interviewed at Qualcomm in January 2013.

Interview

I been asked interviewed on phone as a part of the screening process. As the job was closer to the testing, my interview questions were fully dependent on the programming skills I possess.

Interview Questions

• Explain where is hadamard codes are used in CDMA technology?   1 Answer

Systems Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Qualcomm in September 2012.

Interview

Phone screening followed by Interviews that stretch the entire day. You are provided with details of people who will interview when you arrive for the interview. Usually interviews take place one after the other.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Qualcomm (Boulder, CO) in January 2012.

Interview

Telephonic interview invitation via email. Scheduled after 2 weeks(they are flexible with dates).
    Interviewer was very friendly. It was a test of very basic C and Hardware knowledge
    Got result after 2 weeks via email.
    Got rejected due to lack of preparation.

Interview Questions

• Basic C (switch v ifelse, char pointers, linked list etc)   Answer Question
    • Name all pins of a 20 pin microprocessor if you were to design one for a small application and related questions   Answer Question