Technical Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Technical Associate Interview Questions

Technical associate interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How do you estimate the time you'll use to create a learning event?

1 Answer

There are many industry standards for this, but also it is reasonable to say that you can give an idea to first draft, but will need to know how many reviews are required before it goes to final.

repeated questions about where EXACTLY I currently work.

2 Answers

I got one question that was very unexpected: What is the definition of a circle? Seriously.

2 Answers

mostly behavioral and tell me what you know about company, not hard. The Assessment online was stupid, you basically had 10 seconds to remember 10 patterns in order on the "critical thinking" part, only way you could do that was take notes fast enough to remember, which is unnecessary and not what is done with the position i was applying for. I applied to greenville sc because i heard in raleigh its very bad, just read some of the reviews on glassdoor and you will understand. After i asked for a statue update the recruiter said she would get back to me and never did. So you have incompetence on that part as well.

1 Answer

What do you value most in a career. It doesn't matter what you say they just want bodies in chairs

1 Answer

As if you were explaining to a friend, explain what alarm.com does and tell them why you want to work for them.

1 Answer

Suppose you start up your computer and the motherboard splash screen appears, but it's followed by a black screen with a blinking cursor. What do you think that is, and would you do?

2 Answers

If you saw a person you know stealing products what would you do?

What does POST mean?

1 Answer

My most interesting question would have to be the ‘light bulb switch’ scenario, asked during my interview with Yardi. Question: You are standing outside a room next to three switches, all of which are off. Each switch operates a different light bulb in the room. The room door is closed, so you cannot see which switch operates which bulb. You are only allowed to go into the room once. Determine which switch operates which bulb.

110 of 345 Interview Questions