Web Applications Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Web Applications Developer Interview Questions

Web applications developer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How to discover if the given number is Power of 2 ?

4 Answers

10=2 100=4 1000=8… Caught the thing .. he didn't like my implementation. don't be nervous!

return (( x!=0) && (x & (x -1) == 0)) a number which is power of two will have single 1 in binary representation ex. 16 00010000 x-1 will have pattern 00001111 hence x&(x-1) will always be 0 for power of two numbers. Need to check condition for x!=0 since 0 is not a power of two. Special case to handle.

if you can figure this out inside an hour, congratulations this isnt something that should be in an interview to be honest the level of difficulty of the answer that algo came up with is at the level of an upper division course that has a proof of it written in wikipedia i honestly like the brute force solution

Binary tree , left node has smallest value . Print 5 10 20 25 and then “count of nodes=4”…

2 Answers

They asked me what system administration tools I had used.

1 Answer

The word problem posed by the interviewer was exceedingly simple; list all prime numbers between two positive integers, m and n. This was the easiest question I have been asked by a recruiter/interviewer so far.

1 Answer

16 bit number: how to change the bits 0 with 1, 2 with 3 etc..

1 Answer

How to found first unrepeated character in the string. “abca” return “b”

1 Answer

How would you paginate results in a Oracle result set?

1 Answer

write class implements Queue with ability to set Priority for an item of the Queue

1 Answer

Describe the difference between html and xhtml

1 Answer

Salary was probably the most difficult question, because you don't really know what to expect from a company of this size.

110 of 123 Interview Questions