Cover image for Aaron's

3.3
Aaron's CEO John Robinson
John Robinson

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Benefits are good & inexpensive(in 139 reviews)
  • "The great people that you get to see and work with on a regular basis.(in 73 reviews)
  • "Great pay and bonus with this company(in 27 reviews)
  • "45 hour work week allows you to make some good money(in 20 reviews)
  • "Culture is great and lively(in 20 reviews)
Cons
  • "The hours are long and worth it if you have control of your business... however you do not.(in 159 reviews)
  • "if you don't have the right management it sucks you have to call ppl daily and its low pay(in 110 reviews)
  • "Poor management and lack of organization.(in 88 reviews)
  • "No matter how good your month or quarter is it is never good enough for upper management.(in 80 reviews)
  • "No work life balance Staffing issues No additional pay for tenure(in 63 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Aaron's and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Amazing

Oct 29, 2022 - Sale Associate in Hazleton, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good employer good opportunities for going further

Cons

I do not see any as of yet

Continue reading

HR Business Partner

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We appreciate your feedback and having you as part of our team. At Aaron’s, we strive to provide excellent service with every interaction. The foundation of our company is service and the reason we exist is our customers and team members. Thank you for taking time to share your positive experience.

2. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Good Pay...LONG hours and lots of pressure

Nov 30, 2022 - General Manager in Clearwater, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

good benefits solid training program room for advancement

Cons

horrible hours dangerous collections tons of pressure to perform not much job security a lot of brow beating

Continue reading

HR Business Partner

We are intentional in building relationships with every interaction and believe that your next interaction with Aaron’s will be better than your last.  As our organization continues to evolve, we have implemented management training, Diversity and Inclusion Initiatives, employee recognition opportunities and much more. Aaron’s strives to continue being a great place to work and to shop. Thank you for your feedback.

3. Join the Aaron's team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 5.0
    Current Employee

I love working for Aaron's!

Oct 24, 2022 - Talent Acquisition Partner
    Business Outlook

Pros

If you are looking to expand your skill set and grow within a company, then Aaron's is for you. I came into this company with a desire to "just have a steady job". Within one year I was able to see the vision, and work my way into the corporate side. It feels great to be with a company who honors the hard work & dedication of an employee over multiple degrees and cookie cutter graduates. Thanks Aaron's!

Cons

I do wish there were more team building events for the corporate employees who work in the Operation Divisions such as MidAmerica, Western, etc... We all put in so much effort, and it's always great to celebrate with the people you work so hard with. I only have seen those efforts for the employees in our Atlanta headquarters.