Aaron's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 21, 2018

2.0

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Branson, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aaron's (Branson, MO).

Interview

Its was basic and quick, but a little distracting being held in a busy Panera Bread location. And then i have to keep adding words so it can reach 30.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in High Point, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aaron's (High Point, NC).

Interview

Had to interview with two different regional managers after talking with recruiter.then had to meet at store in different location than store i was to work at. Because i was going to a new location.

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aaron's.

Interview

Normal, in an office talking with the interviewer. Basic questions. Very laid back. They showed me around the store, telling me about the products and what they do. There were constant interruptions, but it felt like a simple conversation

Interview Questions

• describe a time that you had an upset customer.. what did you do?   Answer Question

Manager Trainee Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Aaron's.

Interview

Short and sweet. Not a hard process at all. Got hired on the spot. Went in to work the following week on monday. Interview process lasted less than 30 minutes and concersated most of the time verses had to go through a hard depth interview process.

Interview Questions

• What can you offer to this company.   1 Answer

Customer Account Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newberry, SC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Aaron's (Newberry, SC).

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter and she was very friendly and set up an interview for me with the manager in Newberry, SC. When I got to the store, the manager had no clue who I was and said he wasn't informed. He seemed upset and I had an instant feeling that I wasted an hour drive. He took me back for the interview and never looked at my resume. All he asked was for me to tell me about myself. At the end of the interview he told me he gel I was a great fit for the position and that he would have to discuss candidates with his superior.

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waukegan, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aaron's (Waukegan, IL) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview did not start on time and to make matters even worse he interviewed me for a lesser position that I didn't apply for and never would take. The entire experience was a waste of time.

Interview Questions

• He didn't ask me any questions. He just talked about the company and the job I had no interest in.   Answer Question

CSR Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Aaron's (New York, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

Very easy everyone was extremely nice and very professional seems like a great company to work for I would highly recommend you to apply for a position at this company

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange Park, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aaron's (Orange Park, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

Interview was really easy and really short only lasted about 15-20 minutes. They told me they were going to call people back for interviews with the district manager to schedule for the next week. Sadly never heard back from them.

Interview Questions

• Do you think it would be hard for you to sell furniture as compared to selling clothing and shoes.   Answer Question

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Aaron's (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

Online process, to expedite use open requisitions for each location applying if you are unsure ask store management, background, drug screen, drivers background check. The faster an applicant can complete each stage the faster the applicant can begin employment. BE SURE TO CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER FOR COMMUNICATION FROM AARONS!

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for with Aarons?   1 Answer

Product Technician Interview

Interview

Applied for this and got called back in. Didn't ask me any questions they really needed help and hired me on the spot. Started the very next day. Stayed there for about one year before moving on.