Aaron's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 14, 2018

2.0

Any Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elkins, WV

Interview

Quick process. You get a phone call, and an interview the next day. They ask you generic interview questions. The main store managers interview you, sometimes it’s only one person, sometimes it is more than one. Depending if they like you, it will only be one.

Interview Questions

• Describe yourself in one word?   1 Answer
    • What are your hobbies?   1 Answer
    • Where do you see yourself in five years?   1 Answer

Customer Account Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Aaron's (Albany, GA) in February 2018.

Interview

The interviews were professional and done within an office. However they will not contact you if you did not get the job. You're better off looking for other jobs than one that wastes your time.

Interview Questions

• They would ask you questions pertaining to how you would handle a customer if out in the field with no experience.   Answer Question

Franchise Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Aaron's (Atlanta, GA) in February 2018.

Interview

Applied through Aaron’s online portal in Dec 2017. Got an email for an interview from a senior analyst in Feb 2018. I interviewed with the Sr. Analyst and Manager. The Interview was very pleasant and everyone was extremely nice. Finished up the interviewing within an hour. Got an offer 48 hours later.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pocatello, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aaron's (Pocatello, ID) in January 2018.

Interview

One of the most rude interviewers I've ever had the displeasure to meet with. The interviewer acted like a huge d-bag from start to finish and then asked specific questions about my religion. ok???

Interview Questions

• Are you an active member of the LDS church?   1 Answer

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Branson, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aaron's (Branson, MO).

Interview

Its was basic and quick, but a little distracting being held in a busy Panera Bread location. And then i have to keep adding words so it can reach 30.

Anonymous Employee in High Point, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aaron's (High Point, NC).

Interview

Had to interview with two different regional managers after talking with recruiter.then had to meet at store in different location than store i was to work at. Because i was going to a new location.

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aaron's.

Interview

Normal, in an office talking with the interviewer. Basic questions. Very laid back. They showed me around the store, telling me about the products and what they do. There were constant interruptions, but it felt like a simple conversation

Interview Questions

• describe a time that you had an upset customer.. what did you do?   Answer Question

Manager Trainee Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Aaron's.

Interview

Short and sweet. Not a hard process at all. Got hired on the spot. Went in to work the following week on monday. Interview process lasted less than 30 minutes and concersated most of the time verses had to go through a hard depth interview process.

Interview Questions

• What can you offer to this company.   1 Answer

Customer Account Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newberry, SC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Aaron's (Newberry, SC).

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter and she was very friendly and set up an interview for me with the manager in Newberry, SC. When I got to the store, the manager had no clue who I was and said he wasn't informed. He seemed upset and I had an instant feeling that I wasted an hour drive. He took me back for the interview and never looked at my resume. All he asked was for me to tell me about myself. At the end of the interview he told me he gel I was a great fit for the position and that he would have to discuss candidates with his superior.

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waukegan, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aaron's (Waukegan, IL) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview did not start on time and to make matters even worse he interviewed me for a lesser position that I didn't apply for and never would take. The entire experience was a waste of time.

Interview Questions

• He didn't ask me any questions. He just talked about the company and the job I had no interest in.   Answer Question