Aaron's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 8, 2018

2.0

1. Featured Interview

General Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aaron's.

Interview

A bunch of "tell me about a time" questions and the regional manager asking about my hobbies and interests. Very big good ole boy network. Didnt really talk about my job experience at all.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Aaron's in October 2015.

Interview

The interview process was easy. Applied on line and received call to take assessment and was given interview the following day. The interview was a panel interview. In speaking with the Recruiter she was very cordial and supportive with my concerns based upon income potential.

Any Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aaron's.

Interview

Basic interview questions, regarding previous employment. Also asked questions relating to leadership and time management skills.Overall fairly easy and was given offer the same day. Was able to interview with both store and regional manager back to back.

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult day at my previous employer?   Answer Question

Any Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Aaron's in October 2011.

Interview

Higher management are constantly looking for employees. Once you fill out the app if you meet the qualifications they will call you to set up an interview. If they like you they will ask you to go take the drug test that day if you can, they also do a back ground check and you have to have a good driving record as well.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions and test. Customer stories, why do you want to work here things of that nature.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They told me up front what I would make.

Anonymous Employee in Elgin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aaron's (Elgin, TX) in February 2008.

Interview

Really your chances are great if you get an interview. Austin region is not proactive in the interview process. They wait till the absolutely need somebody and then start to call candidates.

Negotiation

If you have any personality you will get the job.

AP Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aaron's (Kennesaw, GA) in January 2012.

Interview

Sat in a small room and answered some questions for a few minutes. It was 1:1 I should have known to leave then but didn't. It was a few multiple choice questions, it really came down to would I work for the money were offering more than anything.

Internal Auditor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aaron's.

Interview

The interview was not very difficult. The staff seemed to be pretty laid back. It was a pretty comfortable experience. The position is almost all travel. I don't think I'm interested.

CAM Interview

Interview

I was brought in to do a face to face interview following a phone interview. The whole process was very laid back which made it easy to relax and actually enjoy the interview. I was given a quick run down of the business and also of the benefits.

Interview Questions

• What would you say is a weakness and a strength for you in your current job?   Answer Question
    • What are areas you would like to be promoted in?   Answer Question

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Foley, SD

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aaron's (Foley, SD) in February 2011.

Interview

No format. Meet talked about self.We are seeking an Assistant Manager with fine dining experience in a salaried management role. Exquisite food quality and service to match fine dining gulf shores are imperative in our establishment. We prepare our menu from scratch daily, with no shortcuts allowed. An eye for detail is a must, as is a polished image. Please have steady and progressive tenure with former employers and reasonable familiarity with restaurant financial systems. Generous health insurance contribution is offered to our management team as well. Above all, a good fit within our family dynamic is a must. A successful candidate will be commutable to

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ridgeland, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aaron's (Ridgeland, MS) in October 2013.

Interview

Applied online. Got a call for an interview about a month later. Interviewed with hiring manager and GM. Was offered the position the same day. Entire hiring process took almost 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions. Greatest weakness? Greatest strength?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aaron's.

Interview

Applications are completed online & an ethics test must be passed in order to get an interview. From the time of online application to being hired is about 3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• What background do you have that qualifies you for this position?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Depending on experience there may be some negotiation