KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Autodesk Reviews

Updated May 17, 2022

Found 2,834 of over 3,568 reviews

4.3

What people are saying about Autodesk

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "good benefits and a 6 week sabbatical on top (if you hold on for 4 years)(in 361 reviews)
  • "The people at Autodesk were great and the work was extremely interesting.(in 344 reviews)
  • "Supportive and good work life balance.(in 261 reviews)
  • "I really believe this company has a great culture and they are still trying to improve.(in 210 reviews)
  • "Good Salary and Charity Foundation(in 93 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Autodesk and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year
    Featured Review

Putting their people first always ! Amazing culture and team spirit

Oct 11, 2021 - Ops Manager
    Recommend
    CEO Approval
    Business Outlook

Pros

Additional company holidays last year and this year. Great support during pandemic. Putting the team first and ensuring empathy and support for Covid related stress. Culture is fantastic... best company I have worked for.

Cons

Work from home country could be longer

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Best Company I've worked for and happy to do my job

May 17, 2022 - Senior Business Development Representative in New York, NY
    Recommend
    CEO Approval
    Business Outlook

Pros

**Mental health is taken very seriously and all the managers I've worked with, are great and understanding to help get the best results out of us. -Learned a ton here and I'm happy growing my skillset in a growing company. The company stresses the importance of your own health, your family comes first over work, and taking breaks to avoid burnout (I went through that). Your coworkers will always try to cover for you if you need it and I've made a ton of long-lasting friendships with colleagues outside of work since everyone is intelligent and relatable. -High chance for growth -Autodesk is a great company that has software and products used for years, all around the world - people recognize the company in a positive way all the time.

Cons

All big companies face these cons but not really a bad thing: Big company, lots of changes happen quickly and need to adjust to that. Autodesk has acquired many companies and integrating their software into Autodesk so need to be audible ready, able to learn what's new, etc, There are some trainings that take up hours of your day for aspects we've already went over (mainly for new hire trainings) or trainings that don't relate to our current work. The company is obviously keeping an eye on to see how efficient it is for us but it just takes up a lot of time to do. Hopefully future meetings for these trainings/meetings will go to the right teams that will benefit from them most.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
  3. 5.0