Autodesk Interview Questions

Updated May 10, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 630 of over 630 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oak Creek, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Autodesk (Oak Creek, CO) in Oct 2020

Interview

All three interviewers were very nice and started off with introductions where they told me about themselves. The interview was very conversational and they ask me questions like 'tell me about your self' and "how do you handle ______ situations." They asked about some projects in my work history and other data analysis related questions. They ended with a SQL challenge that involving a join, filter, and aggregation.

Interview Questions
  • What do you do if you can't reach a goal?
    Answer Question
5 people found this interview helpful

Autodesk

Application

I interviewed at Autodesk

Interview

Online interview on zoom with video on. The interview was set up formally by the HR for initial screening. There were delays probably the team was interviewing large number of candidates so I abandoned.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Autodesk

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Autodesk

Interview

Two interviews, one with the team members about my past work experiences and one with the team manager about the job's specifics, as well as how my experience could apply here.

Interview Questions
  • How do you work in a team? What are challenges you've faced in the past, and how did you overcome them?

Autodesk

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Autodesk

Interview

interview process is a multi-stage process for hiring new employees. The interview process typically includes the following steps: writing a job description, posting a job, scheduling interviews, conducting preliminary interviews, conducting in-person interviews, following up with candidates and making a hire

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, NH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Autodesk (Manchester, NH)

Interview

I interviewed for an analyst role, arranged through a third party staffing company. I waited more than 15 minutes for the first video interview, called the staffing company, who got back to me more than an hour later to learn that the hiring manager (HM) had an emergency come up. I was surprised there was no quick email, ex: "Sorry candidate, something came up, I need to reschedule." instead of leaving me waiting wondering if I had the date wrong. This shows you don't respect or value my time. We rescheduled. The HM was there for the next meeting, we had a good conversation, felt natural. Most of the team started as contractors and could become permanent, but there was "no rhyme or reason" as to who would convert and when. (My past experience the hiring manager had to make the decision of who to convert.) It was explained there would be a brief skills test, my understanding was I would talk someone through doing x, y, and z tasks with specific software during a video interview, so didn't need to download software or prepare on my end. I asked if I needed to do anything to prepare for the next round, I'm told no. 2nd interviewer calls me to setup a date/time, everything goes well, it's a quick and easy arrangement. I asked if I needed to do anything to prepare, I'm told no. I expected if I needed to have software available they would have told me here, this was the second time I asked, and their second chance. 2nd interview day, 10 minutes before the interview I'm emailed a software-specific file to open for the test. Between not setting accurate expectations earlier and the very short notice, this is a recipe for candidate failure. This isn't in line with the expectation that was set. I rush to get email on the device (not previously configured) I'm using for the video call, and download the file and software in time. I'm disappointed this wasn't communicated more clearly ahead of time that I needed to have SoftwareName installed ahead of time, and will need to have email open so I can load the file during the meeting. The skills test this for was short and was easy. The actual interview felt semi-conversational, not as natural as with the HM, like this person had a list of questions to get through, like it was a checklist. Mostly behavioral questions. I was told I'd hear back with a decision either way within 48 hours. I thought it went well, but was ghosted by the company. Bare minimum I expected a basic automated template/form email as a professional response notifying me I wasn't selected after interviewing, assuming worst case. I don't understand companies with job descriptions stating the importance of communication (verbal/written) but when they ghost you suddenly the importance of communication doesn't apply to them? Is this what it's like working there? As a candidate all I'm asking is to be treated with respect. Presumably you interviewed me because you valued my skills and/or experience, but you didn't value my time enough to: 1) take a minute to notify me the interview needed to be rescheduled; 2) set accurate expectations to allow me to be best prepared (ex: please have access to SoftwareName on the machine you use for the video conference and we'll email the file to you no later than 1 hour before the interview; note if they will make accommodations if I cannot install it, ex: I only have a phone); 3) follow through and notify me if I did or didn't get the role. I hope this is not reflective of what it's like to work at Autodesk.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tel Aviv-Yafo

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Autodesk (Tel Aviv-Yafo) in May 2021

Interview

Quick phone call, 15 minutes max from Team lead. No long introduction, told a little of myself, 5 professional questions, no answers and that's it. Replied answer after 3 days.

Interview Questions
  • What the different between inner join and left join? Why and how to use cache? Why and how to use microservices?

Autodesk

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Autodesk

Interview

Seems like a great company but had a bad recruiting experience — the senior recruiter couldn’t even properly schedule a phone screen. I didn’t want to waste more time so I decided withdrawal.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Autodesk

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Autodesk

Interview

Two sales reps greeted me and were welcoming and polite. The interview started on time but the hiring manager arrived late, seem distracted and annoyed that she had to be there. Not very professional.

Interview Questions
  • What have you sold in the past, do you know our products, demonstrate your knowledge of our products and industry.

Autodesk

Application

I interviewed at Autodesk

Interview

The first call was a phone call with the hiring manager with basic phone questions and one behavioral question. And then the second interview was a 30 min. zoom call with another person in the team, where we talked about why I Autodesk and talked more about the role in depth.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Autodesk (Boston, MA) in Apr 2021

Interview

The recruiter was very responsive and accomodating. Had 3 rounds of interviews. Had to submit examples of work for review. Have been waiting for the decision for over a week now.

Interview Questions
  • A lot of behavioral questions, plus technical questions regarding experience

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Autodesk (Denver, CO) in Apr 2021

Interview

Initial process occurs on Workday, where they have you upload your resume and answer standard questions It took them 5 weeks before we had a call. Passed the phone screen and scheduled a second conversation. After this would typically have come the conversation w the hiring manager.

Interview Questions
  • How long have you worked at your last 3 employers?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 630 Interviews