Autodesk Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Autodesk Interview Questions

Updated Feb 19, 2017

2.9

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Autodesk.

Interview

I applied on the career site, contacted by the recruiter for initial screening (although I got the rejection email). A few days later, I was scheduled to meet the hiring manager via Skype as I am relocating for this position. I was informed that the meeting went well and they wanted me to meet on site, however, I had to leave the country for my planned vacation for two weeks. They (hiring manager and recruiter) were very flexible and accommodating, they worked with me so that I could be on site after my vacation. Anyways, I flew to San Fran for the on-site interview with 4 different people and they were all very great to talk to. Flew back home and got an offer the very next day. Overall, this was one of the best interview experience I've ever had.

Fusion Catalyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Autodesk (New York, NY).

Interview

Very friendly and fast process. In my case, the position needed to be filled soon, so I am not sure if my case was representative of the typical interview process.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? Tell me a little about yourself? Tell me about Fusion 360.   Answer Question

Automation Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Autodesk (Ann Arbor, MI) in January 2017.

Interview

Simple Process. The recruiter contacted me through my email. Had a phone interview. Resume reviewed . Then I failed in technical questions but at least I answered one. Since I was failed in phone screen, I don't think this may help candidates prepare so much. A solid technical interview preparation and system knowledge needed before applying.

Interview Questions

• Q: Linked List vs. Array.
      Q: What is blue screen of death in Linux ?
      1 Answer

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Autodesk (San Francisco, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied for the role online and got an email from the recruiter 6 weeks later. I responded with available times for the call, not hearing confirmation from her, she called the next day which surprised me. We did a 30 min phone screen and said she would pass along my CV to the hiring manager. 2 weeks later, I was scheduled a phone screen with the hiring manager for 3 pm. At 3:15 I reached out to the recruiter who said it was scheduled for 4 pm. (although I had confirmed 3 pm days earlier) then 3 weeks later I was called in for an onsite interview. By this point I was over the role but wanted to see this 3 month interview catastrophe to an end. A third recruiter reached out to offer available onsite interview windows, I selected the 1-5pm option and was confirmed for an interview for 12-4 the day prior to the one originally offered. I arrived for my interview at 12, and sat in the reception area for 22 minutes waiting to be seen. Additionally, I was asked to bring my own laptop in order to participate in Lync web video calls with 2 interviewers not onsite. Lync failed (too echoey) so I had to use my personal cell phone to call the offsite interviewers from an Autodesk conference room. (Furthermore, the recruiter called me 2 days prior to my onsite interview and left a voicemail thanking me for coming onsite for the interview!)

By far the worst, disorganized interview process I've ever gone though.

Interview Questions

• Give me an elevator pitch of yourself; describe yourself in 3 words; on the spectrum of conflict, do you meet it head-on or avoid it; how do you get yourself up-to-speed for a role in 30 days if your manager is MIA?   Answer Question

Product Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Autodesk (Boston, MA) in January 2017.

Interview

First Part:
    1st, Phone interview with Autodesk recruiter: communication and technical screener
    2nd, Phone interview with department manager
    Second Part:
    3rd, in person interview with platform managers for one hour
    4th, in person interview with platform engineers for one hour

Interview Questions

• Mostly questions about the platform... really spend time knowing the product.   Answer Question

Client Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Autodesk (New York, NY).

Interview

Overall is good. Interviewers are polite and friendly. Willing to share their experiences in working life. I would say Autodesk is the good place to work and career advancement.

Sales Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Autodesk.

Interview

Many phone and face to face interviews. Probably about a dozen after it was all said and done. Had me talk to way too many people if you ask me.

Interview Questions

• Don't recall the questions, but they were pretty standard.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Autodesk.

Interview

applied through referral. hr recruiter was very unprofessional. we barely went through my background before she interrupted and asked why i'm not going back to the country i'm from, and that visa sponsorship would likely be an issue. i'd already checked off that i'd need sponsorship in my original application, so if that's an issue then the screening process needs to be fixed in order not to waste anyone's time.

Interview Questions

• why don't you go back to your country?   1 Answer

Assistant Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

Experience, previous jobs and describe them in details, work ethic, expectations, behaviour questions, previous employers, reason why move to a new country. the duration time planning to stay in the country.

Financial Analyst (Systems) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Autodesk (San Francisco, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

An initial phone screen by HR, followed by two phone interviews with team members. Final rounds were 5 back-to-back interviews on campus. I was contacted and told that I did well, but that they were going to give preference to an internal candidate. I didn't want to wait for that process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you used systems to build a model   Answer Question