Autodesk Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Autodesk Interview Questions

Interviews at Autodesk

2.9

1. Featured Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Autodesk in December 2015.

Interview

It was for an hour , both technical n manager round same time . First technical and then manager questions .technical will be done by a fte with sap knowledge or an architect level person.

Interview Questions

• Think through questions , no straight forward basic questions. Not easy to answer and will check your deep level knowledge on each module mainly sd, fi modules. Will be good to have other application like sfdc, tibco, apigee.   2 Answers

Principal Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Autodesk.

Interview

Company engineers are trapped into thinking that senior engineers should solve leetcode hard problems. Interviewer had absolutely no experience properly interviewing people. I was given the minimum window substring problem to solve in 45 mins. Unless you have done this before there is no way anyone is solving this without help. The interviewer provided no helpful examples - he just sat and watched me struggle.

Customer Success Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Autodesk (Denver, CO) in April 2020.

Interview

I applied online, within 2 weeks I received a phone interview and scheduled an interview on the call. The next week I met with 2 managers of the CS team. Due to the global climate, we were unable to meet in person so we met via Zoom. We skipped the interview with the Director of CS and I got an offer the next day.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you made a mistake and held yourself accountable.   Answer Question
    • Describe a time you made an impact/came up with an innovative solution to a complex issue.   Answer Question
    • How do you get along with other personalities?   Answer Question
    • How do you collaborate with other departments?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

The internship recruitment was pretty standard. Submitted application online and received email from the recruiter to schedule an interview with the hiring manager. There were a couple of interview rounds with the team.

Senior Product Owner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Autodesk (San Francisco, CA) in April 2020.

Interview

The recruiter had a predetermined list of questions that, she told me in advance, she had to ask of all applicants. It appeared there was a policy of "equal opportunity" so that all applicants for a job could be judged according to the same set of questions.

Interview Questions

• In your opinion, how do you describe the relationship between the Product Owner and the scrum team?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Autodesk (Boston, MA) in March 2020.

Interview

1) The interviewer quickly went over one of my projects on Resume.
    2) Some very simple SQL questions regarding database design.
    3) An algorithm question with couple of follow ups that are medium level.

Interview Questions

• Just some general question about how much I know about my projects and programming.   Answer Question

User Experience Designer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Autodesk in March 2020.

Interview

Two portfolio reviews during two separate interviews; did not receive an offer afterward so I was unsure if there were more rounds. The recruiter and employees were very friendly and understanding of the WFH situtation.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about this project on your resume. What did you learn? What would you change?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Autodesk (San Francisco, CA) in March 2020.

Interview

Friendly interviewer, the interview takes 1 hour. The interviewer is patient and kind, like we are colleagues and work something out. The recruiter is also nice and efficient.The Greatest interview experience I have ever had.

Interview Questions

• Design a foosball ranking system   1 Answer

Product Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Autodesk (San Francisco, CA) in March 2020.

Interview

Applied online and had a call with the recruiter who is originally from the company that acquired PlanGrid (Autodesk). The recruiter sounded miserable and didn’t seem to care at all that I have relevant experience in product marketing as well as experience using construction management software for managing construction projects, which makes me an excellent fit for the role. She indicated that she’d follow up with me shortly, but I never heard from her again, even after following up. I doubt they will find another candidate like me with several years of product marketing experience AND experience in the construction management software space, but that’s their loss. I understand there may be some impact because of the current situation with the coronavirus pandemic, but it’s courteous to at least maintain open communication with candidates that invest their time interviewing with your company. Avoid applying here and don’t waste your time.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work with us?   1 Answer

Senior Product Owner Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Autodesk (San Francisco, CA) in March 2020.

Interview

Applied online on the website, received a call after 2 weeks from HR. The HR liked me and informed that she would pass my information over to the Hiring Manager. Got scheduled a call with HM after a week. It was a mix of both Technical and Behavioral questions, and given my past experience with Product owner and Software Development experience. he liked me and wanted to set up interviews with his team. After 2 weeks, I receive email in which there are 5 rounds of interview most of them being Principal and Director level staff. It was over Zoom. Smooth Seamless Process. Really appreciate everyone involved.

Interview Questions

• It was a mix bag of questions comprising of my Product ownership experience and software development. They heavily rely on AWS for their Development Operations, so be prepared to answer those.   1 Answer

Content Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Novi, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Autodesk (Novi, MI) in March 2020.

Interview

A recruiter messaged me on LinkedIn. I would describe my profile as comprehensive but not "tricked out." Expeditious interview process once the first interview was out of the way. Interviews consisted of a phone screen, 30 minutes with the hiring manager, and a half day virtual onsite. The long interview exposed me to future teammates and to people from other teams whom I will work with cross-functionally. I brought a variety of samples in a portfolio. I mostly talked about my strategy for writing across different formats and for varying needs.

Interview Questions

• How many end-users used your past products?   Answer Question
    • Are you willing to complete a brief writing assessment?   Answer Question
    • How do you feel about working with people across the globe from a variety of backgrounds?   Answer Question