Cover image for Jamf

Found 309 of over 331 reviews

4.2
Jamf CEO  Dean Hager
Dean Hager

What people are saying about Jamf

Join the conversation on

Tech

572.2K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Employer-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Jamf~636547
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about Jamf? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Jamf employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Jamf and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year
    Featured Review

A great place to work!

May 10, 2022 - Graphic Designer in Katowice
    Business Outlook

Pros

- lots of opportunities to develop your skills - great work culture - a perfect place to gain work-life balance - big care of inclusion and diversity

Cons

- I don't see any cons

Jamf Response

Thanks for the great review! With our choice-based office model, Jamfs are free to work how they work best, in the office or remotely, making our battle stations as unique and individual as we are. We believe in the freedom to thrive in our own authenticity.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

LOVE

Jan 9, 2023 - Sales Engineer in Minneapolis, MN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Absolutely love working here. Culture is fantastic. Benefits are great. People care.

Cons

In that messy middle between small and big company.

Jamf Response

We appreciate the review! Jamf is a high growth organization and though we are excited to continue on this journey, we do realize it has led to some challenges. We are constantly working to address concerns and continue to review employee feedback, such as this, so we can address pain points where they exist.

3. 3.0

Losing their way?

Jan 21, 2023 - Project Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great people to work with Fully remote

Cons

Pay is well under industry average

1 person found this review helpful
  4. 5.0
    Current Employee

Good

Jan 5, 2023 - Computer Systems Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great job to work at

Cons

Completely remote is you like that

5. 5.0

Four more years

Dec 15, 2022 - Account Executive in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

4 more years and constant opportunity

Cons

Change is constant so stay curious

6. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Excellent Company, Highly Recommend.

Dec 2, 2022 - Account Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Company Culture. - Pay + Benefits. - Training and Development is plentiful and consistent.

Cons

- Stressful (mostly stemming from responsibilities) - Sales Management is spread thin due to growth and attention to detail/employee needs can be lacking.

Jamf Response

Thanks for the review! We are excited at the success Jamf has had and we are proud to have been able to maintain stability in our culture and values as a rapidly growing organization. We continue to review employee feedback, both informally and from our Employee Engagement Surveys, so we can continue to gauge where pain points exist and continue to build the systems, structures, processes, and resources for our teams to scale along with us.

7. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great place, but a lot of changes

Dec 16, 2022 - Account Executive in Minneapolis, MN
    Business Outlook

Pros

-The people are awesome -Middle managers support ICs and advocate for them -Great reputation in the MDM space -Enablement and training are incredible. Great place to cut your teeth in tech sales

Cons

-Pay is very low. Management's excuse is "the labor market will correct." RSUs were a nice touch, but they take a while to vest. Consider viewing Jamf's Repvue.com page before having a conversation about compensation. -Competitive market and competitors are building what prospects are asking for (ease of use, clean UX, and quick onboarding). Yes, Jamf offers more functionality, but adjustments to these threats have been slow. Consider viewing a Jamf vs Kandji reddit page to see how admins are viewing the two products. -The pivot into a saturated security market. -With prospects and CFOs needing POCs for a purchase, the trialing experience of Pro needs to be revamped. A demo isn't good enough anymore. -The culture is propped up by people who were there pre-COVID. -Research and consider how the market and message boards are talking about Jamf.

Jamf Response

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding compensation. At Jamf we take a ‘whole employee experience’ view of our compensation and benefits packages, and continue to make investments and improvements based on competitive market pressures and the needs of our employees, with the goal of driving long term success. This does include adjustments to our cash compensation programs, as well as programs like equity (RSU, ESPP) and medical benefits.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Best Company to work for, hands down

Nov 28, 2022 - Senior Account Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Culture -Benefits -Salary -Job Security

Cons

-Nothing at this time, they listening to their employees and respond appropiately

Jamf Response

Thanks for leaving a review. We agree, our CEO is the GOAT (greatest of all time)!

9. 4.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great people to work with but lacking to make the company irresistable

Dec 9, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Team I am on really cares about growth. They want you to move and grow on the team or to other teams if that is your goal. I can only imagine that the rest of the company is like this. I have members that have been working here for 9+ years and not just one or two but a good chunk, the others that have been on this team have move to other team in the company.

Cons

Jamf has some really great packages like volunteer time off. What I wish is that they would include unlimited time off with requirements that they use their normal 23 days of PTO as what is needed for an employee but allow more. Then people take the days they need without worry if they need a few more. The next thing is the healthcare is expensive, for me and my wife its nearly 300 a month. Before layoffs, my wife had extremely good healthcare for 20 a month. If they were to have these two things, I would have no issue staying here my entire career like a lot of people at jamf.

Jamf Response

Thanks for leaving a review and for your suggestions! Since Jamf became a “choice-based” office model and being in an office is no longer an expectation, we did announce a return to our regular PTO policy offering flexibility and paid time off for illness. At the start of this calendar year, Jamf did increase its base PTO for U.S. employees by 5 extra days and our culture continues to be flexible with employees to adjust work time as needed to account for illness and other work-life factors. We have also been able to maintain the out-of-pocket costs for employee health care plans and avoid raising monthly premiums. We continue to be a people focused company and regularly review our benefits package to include the benefits and rewards employees value most. We will take note of these suggestions as we continue this review in 2023!

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

I love working here

Nov 11, 2022 - Sales Development Representative in Minneapolis, MN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Culture, People, Job, benefits, etc.

Cons

There really aren't any TBH.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 309 Reviews
</>Embed

Jamf Reviews FAQs

Jamf has an overall rating of 4.2 out of 5, based on over 331 reviews left anonymously by employees. 85% of employees would recommend working at Jamf to a friend and 73% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Jamf employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.6 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Jamf. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.

85% of Jamf employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Jamf 4.5 out of 5 for work life