68% would recommend to a friend
(379 total reviews)
83% approve of CEO
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Leadership works hard to keep down and attempts to distract from low pay by giving gifts." (in 26 reviews)
- "Average / below Average Salary, for MCOL area" (in 13 reviews)
- "As we got bigger, more middle management was brought in and things got very siloed and competitive over control of aspects of the product(s)." (in 10 reviews)
- "Jamf’s management is inept, their compensation is abysmal." (in 6 reviews)
- "Upper management is being disingenuous since Vista buy out." (in 3 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Jamf and is not affected by filters.
Found 379 of over 408 reviews
Updated Dec 5, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0FEATURED REVIEWJan 18, 2023ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsAmsterdam
Working for a company that values the people, customers and culture so much as Jamf is incredible. The CEO is likely the most inspiring person you've ever seen. Working for the leader in the market is always a great plus. And it's clearly showing why Jamf is ahead of the competition and growing so rapidly (from 47.000 HAPPY customers to 71.000 in exactly 2 years). Don't believe I know any other company that is putting so much value on volunteering time off or giving back to the community. If you like to work remotely or prefer the office with loads of fun and energy, I would really recommend Jamf to anyone who's interested in this Great Place to Work for Software company!
Really nothing I can think of.3
- 5.0Nov 17, 2023Technical Support AssociateFormer Employee, more than 1 yearMinneapolis, MN
Jamf software helps businesses succeed with Apple - and the managers, team mates and culture help you the employee succeed in your role. Onboarding gives you the time to dive deep with coworkers and information to be successful in your role. A vibrant and engaged community via Slack/in office keeps people connected. Excellent benefits, paid time off, and opportunities to volunteer.
Remote work makes communication difficult and forming connections harder than occurs in an office setting. With effort it's possible to overcome this issue - but it takes time.Jamf Response2w
Thank you for your comments! Jamf continues to thrive in a remote work world, but without meeting face to face or having the ability to “bump into” fellow Jamfs in the hallway, we do have to make an extra effort to reach out and engage with other Jamfs. Our internal events committee, leadership, and management teams continue to coordinate virtual and in-office events for Jamfs to connect. We continue to look for new ideas to engage with one another in order to maintain our amazing, flexible and #OneJamf culture.
- 4.0Nov 29, 2023Software EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 8 yearsEau Claire, WI
Good people. The disparity between exec team and the peons/serfs has gotten worse under the new CEO (he sucks).
It'd be helpful if the CEO actually cared about the employees (less than him). He SUCKS!
- 5.0Nov 30, 2023Account ExecutiveCurrent Employee
By far the best company I've worked at. Grateful to the people that work here.
Any cons pale in comparison to the benefits
- 5.0Nov 22, 2023Account ExecutiveCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearMinneapolis, MN
Great company culture. You can make a lot of friends here & actually enjoy your job.
Base pay is pretty low, but it’s a performance based pay role, so there’s lots of opportunity to make money.Jamf Response2w
Thanks for the review! We are very proud of our open, flexible, and casual culture, and remain committed to our values of selflessness and relentless self-improvement being at the core of that culture continuing to guide our decisions every day.
- 4.0Nov 17, 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
My area allows me to work with an incredible team of individuals Flexibility Generous PTO & VTO
Increase in insurance premiums, out of pocket max, and deductibles More turn over than previous years Salary is mid market (at best)
- 5.0Sep 11, 2023Account ExecutiveCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsMinneapolis, MN
- Good people - product leader - great accelerators baked into pay structure - lots of opportunity to grow into management - ESPP - No layoffs (so far)
- Base pay is pretty bad - Jamf growing into a tandem of management and security focus has had its growing pains but mostly it seems like the road map is pretty clear - Sad seeing Dean Hager retire, he was an all time CEO, but with the replacement being an internal hire it probably wont change much. - To some extent the recent recession has led to a minor increase in micro management. Ultimately this probably was necessary as the culture is super relaxed, and with any company high performing reps still have a long leash.1Jamf Response3mo
Thanks for the review! We are excited at the growth Jamf has had in recent years and are proud to have maintained our culture and values during this progression. We continue to put in a lot of work to ensure our systems, processes, and resources scale along with us, and to build structure and stability as we settle into the growth and success of our company.
- 5.0Nov 13, 2023Technical Support EngineerFormer Employee, less than 1 yearMinneapolis, MN
The people on my team were fantastic to work with. The leadership was great as well.
Felt underpaid for a massive amount of work. I understand other departments were paid much better.
Jamf Reviews FAQs
Jamf has an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5, based on over 408 reviews left anonymously by employees. 68% of employees would recommend working at Jamf to a friend and 61% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -7% over the last 12 months.
68% of Jamf employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Jamf 4.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.9 for culture and values and 3.6 for career opportunities.