Found 325 of over 358 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "There's really nice people working there." (in 37 reviews)
- "Good Pay and you get to learn the ins and outs of the PBM industry." (in 24 reviews)
- "Pay and benefits are good." (in 23 reviews)
- "Work Life balance is good" (in 21 reviews)
- "Nice building but unless you bring your own food or choose to go hungry you have to go out for lunch" (in 16 reviews)
- "Horrible Management with no communication." (in 20 reviews)
- "Poor management and leadership causing the company to loose clients; Company is lacking vision and behind in technology;" (in 16 reviews)
- "Constant layoffs." (in 15 reviews)
- "Unfortunately many managers also make the lives of the talented, hard working employees below them difficult with unrealistic expectations and poor behavior and communication skills." (in 10 reviews)
- "Bad culture, no one wants to help other than bare minimum" (in 10 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of MedImpact and is not affected by filters.
- 4.0Oct 23, 2023Human Resources Business Partner HRBPFormer Employee, more than 10 yearsSan Diego, CA
Great culture benefits fair pay
Sense of belonging Energizing work tasks Trust in colleagues
- 1.0Feb 16, 2023SupervisorCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearSan Diego, CA
Medimpact offers a competitive salary. medical benefits are good.
If I could give this place 0 stars I would Medimpact offers a competitive salary however it absolutely not worth the pay, supervisors are overworked and anyone on salary the company makes sure to get their money's work out of them, I have been obligated to stay overtime to take phone calls CSR should be handling, I have been in office up to 12 hours to cover an entire day's shift due to short staff in leadership due to difficulties keeping supervisors. schedules constantly change and you will work anywhere from 5 am - 9 pm open 7 days a week 365 days, the schedule is horrible. Supervisors are also disregarded, and managements has no trust in their team. there is no support from leadership nor mentorship. WorkLife balance is nonexistent. we have a quarterly bonus, that we don't always get, when we do its always late, example quarter end was December I am writing this 02/16/2023 and still no bonus. They constantly throw it in your face that you have to be grateful, and the Amont is a joke. the management in the AX site and San Diego site instead of working like a team are constantly competing with each other trying to make each other look back, it is pathetic, unprofessional and petty.3
- 1.0Aug 24, 2023Customer Service RepresentativeFormer EmployeeTempe, AZ
Coworkers and trainers were great
They aren’t flexible with schedule so if you have kids school or anything they don’t care… super high turn over always firing and hiring. Toxic managers are always gossiping unrealistic expectations of employees super stressful
- 3.0Jun 27, 2023Director ITFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsSan Diego, CA
Lots of opportunity for problem solving
Quality of leadership varies drastically by team Limited growth opportunities Lots of favoritism Little strategic disciple, frequent pivots even after significant investments are made Little apparent alignment across executive leadership2
- 3.0Jun 8, 2023Configuration AnalystCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsSan Diego, CA
Had some great co-workers Good place to start if you are needing to gain experience
Workload is overbearing and stressful Does not feel like it's easy for work life balance. Promoting is slow turnover is high management can be clique like some management an higher ups are not understanding raises are basically non existent Immediate management was great but upper management is not2
- 1.0Aug 29, 2023Pharmacy TechnicianFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsTempe, AZ
Everything seems great until your health fails. Be careful of sup and Manager tho
Sup, Manager were and are the worst of it
MedImpact Reviews FAQs
MedImpact has an overall rating of 2.8 out of 5, based on over 358 reviews left anonymously by employees. 45% of employees would recommend working at MedImpact to a friend and 31% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
45% of MedImpact employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated MedImpact 3.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 2.9 for culture and values and 3.1 for career opportunities.