AIG Risk Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AIG Risk Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at AIG

2.7

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AIG (New York, NY) in March 2012.

Interview

I was hired as an intern (which led to a full time offer). I had a two round interview, once on campus and once in the office.

Interview Questions

• Discuss a time you had to present to someone important/higher up at a previous job.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for AIG

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AIG (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied online. Received a call with a few days asked to come in for an interview. Met with HR rep briefly discussed passed experience and what I was looking for. in new position. Met with Manager of department. Our discussion lasted 15 minutes top very basic interview. Regarding product line and department. He was pleasant but not interview savvy.

Interview Questions

• This was a very easy interview. Not difficult. No thought provoking questions asked.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate.

Risk Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AIG in April 2014.

Interview

AIG's local HR will contact you via email or phone after you applied for the job through the intranet/internet. You are given approximately 30 minutes with the hiring manager. Please be prepared to answer all questions related to the job requirement.

Interview Questions

• What is a problem? define strategy? how do you resolve a problem?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Champaign, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AIG (Champaign, IL) in September 2015.

Interview

On-campus interview. There were two rounds, each consisting half an hour. They were mostly behavioral, each interview by a different person. There was nothing challenging in the interview. I think this interview was meant only for people who did not require authorization to work in the US and I was rejected because of that

Interview Questions

• Behavioral Questions like, 'What was the most difficult moment in your life?', 'toughest decision so far etc.'   Answer Question

Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AIG (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2014.

Interview

I went through the common aptitude test ,then one telephonic interview round and then 2 rounds of personal interviews.The interview process was rigorous and the interviewers stressed on each and every aspect of the resume.every thing from academic record to extracurricular activities were taken into consideration and given importance.In general an overall profile with balanced amount of every aspect was given preference over one completely inclined towards either academics or extracurricular.

Interview Questions

• Iwas interviewed by a manager who had his bachelors in chemical engineering. He noticed i had experience in electronics and programming so he started asking questions from digital logic and java programming.This was very unexpected,especially after knowing he was from a very different back ground.

My advise to people applying for the job and/or taking the interview: be prepared to answer about each and every thing you have mentioned in your resume.I had mentioned i played for the city cricket team and was asked questions about it.So just be honest and give it your best shot.These people really know their work well.   Answer Question

Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AIG (New Delhi (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

It was based on all technical aspects whatever i have read during my B.Tech. Each and every basic concept. It was good and everyone should prepare for the interview at least go through your basics for this interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AIG (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

At first i was informed that its risk analyst job but later got to know that it is just data migration job. They wanted people for 3 months(contract basis). They asked me puzzles for technical round. i don't understand how puzzles relate to the job profile! They were hiring basically for transferring data from one computer o other or from one format to other.

Interview Questions

• they asked puzzles! i don't understand how those puzzles are related to the job profile!   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AIG (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

includes both technical and HR round. first process was in college, thereafter they called for interview in Bangalore. technical round was bit difficult, but they were trying to figure out something else.

Interview Questions

• they asked to analyze the risk factor of buildings in locality that have the risk of getting fire....   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AIG (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

Stupid, Nonsense and Time Pass. Didn't make much sense as to why they were hiring. Couldn't figure out what they were looking for by asking rhetorical questions. They said if you have nothing better to do in life only then consider this Job because literally they didn't have much to offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell Me about Yourself and puzzles   1 Answer

Not meant for an Engineer when the interviewers themselves say it is a menial job.

Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AIG (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

I had applied for Actuarial Associate post but got the call for the post of "Risk Engineering Analyst".
    1st round was a telephonic interview where I was asked about myself, weakness and other basic things in my resume
    2nd round was a F2F. But since I was out of station, I was asked to have a skype interview the next day itself. It was sort of a technical round & I was asked 20+ questions on MS Excel.
    The same day I had a telephonic round again with another person & was told more about the role and asked some basic stuff.
    Within an hour, got a call again with the confirmation .