AIG Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AIG Interview Questions

Updated Apr 26, 2017

2.7

Claims Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AIG.

Interview

Applied online. Received request for phone interview and then an in-person interview was scheduled. The process was organized and "corporate" as you might expect with a company like AIG.

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AIG (New York, NY).

Interview

Went through a series of phone interviews with 3 professionals. All were very nice, but unfortunately the position was located to far from my home. Working from home was discussed but probably a local candidate was hired.

Interview Questions

• General questions regarding my accounting background.
      Would I accept a salary of x? Instead of asking what I earned.
      Answer Question

Technology Analyst Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AIG (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

One round consisting of three interviews with two people per interview. All interviews were behavioral questions. Also asks about professional ambitions and why AIG. Heard back two weeks later.

Quality Assurance Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AIG (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Initial phone interview reviewing technical expertise, follow up video conference as department management was in an office in a different state. Each interview was in-depth and comprehensive, both in evaluating my skills as well as answering any questions I had about the position or company.

Interview Questions

• How many other jurisdictions I had experience and my technical level for each.   1 Answer

Actuary Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AIG.

Interview

good, mostly the same as all other process.
    there are three stages - phone with HR, phone with senior, on site interview.
    the process is very fast, and people are nice to talk with

Commercial Underwriting Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AIG.

Interview

The interview process went very smoothly and was organized. After an introductory meeting, I met with three separate interviewers. Most questions they asked were surrounded around my resume. However, they did asked some circumstantial questions. Overall it was a great experience.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to make a decision based on two contradicting points of view.   Answer Question

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AIG.

Interview

Two aptitude rounds, two managerial rounds. The aptitude was easy, just basic speed, velocity questions along with verbal. One round with the manager. General questions about yourself, your skills on resume and a couple of probability questions. Last round with the higher official asking behavioral questions.

IT Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at AIG.

Interview

Beginning with an initial technical phone interview with the hiring manager, follow up interviews with technical staff and finally a site visit along with an introduction to other leadership that I would be supporting and finally the usually background check and drug screening.

Interview Questions

• What was my confidence level for managing the posted position   1 Answer

Portfolio Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AIG (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

Phone interview with a junior member of the team. Was not someone from HR. They were clearly new to the company and not experienced with interviewing. Asked typical behavioral questions like: tell me about a negative experience with a boss, giver me an example from you r past experience that demonstrated your leadership skills. Was not clear on the job description.

Interview Questions

• How would you increase revenue?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AIG (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

phone interview/in-person interview. they are professional and warm. pleasant phone interview