AIG Interview Questions

Updated May 6, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,243 of over 1.2K interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

AIG

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AIG in Sep 2020

Interview

The interview process was fast and simple. About a week after I submitted my application I received an email requesting a phone interview. This was just an initial screening with a talent acquisition manager (HR). She had me describe my background, then she went over the job position and benefits. I was then scheduled for a second interview with a senior team member, who asked me a series of resume related questions as well as technical questions related to the job requirements. I was then scheduled for a final interview with the manager, who asked me some programmatic questions and got to know me more. I was then sent an offer within 2 days. The whole process from when I submitted my application to when I received an offer letter was only 2 weeks. The person who conducted my initial phone screen (recruiter) was assigned to me throughout the process. She was extremely helpful and coordinated everything for me and was available to answer any questions I had. All interviews were done virtually (via phone/ video conference) because of covid and because the position I applied for is remote. Overall I had a great experience and felt supported and prepared for every step of the process. I was never "left hanging" and the hiring personnel were all extremely quick about getting back to me.

Interview Questions
  • Explain the intelligence life cycle and give examples from your past work experience relevant to each stage.
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

AIG

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AIG

Interview

It was a smooth interview process with not a lot of people. The questions were straightforward and cut based which I felt was cutting edge. Politeness is expected so be polite even to the receptionist. The interview can take anywhere between 4-8 hours but once you are through you will feel sense of accomplishment even if you didn't get the job

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

AIG

Application

I interviewed at AIG

Interview

The interviewer described the work process to me for the accounting and tax departments Nothing too specific about the work requirements or my abilities There are a lot of team members who talked with me so it took at least 2 hours

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

AIG

Application

The process took 3 months. I interviewed at AIG

Interview

Investments AI: The hiring process involved an HR screen, over four rounds of interviews with team members and a final case presentation. The interview questions were mostly behavioral. The team focused on recent experiences. The final case question was fairly broad and asked candidates to design a product roadmap to solve for issues that the team faced. The full process took about three months to conclude. During my final interview, I learned that the hiring team had selected a large number of final round candidates. I felt that this was fairly inconsiderate to candidates, given the 8-12 hours needed to work on the final case. It also suggested to me that they were unsure about what they were looking for (hence throwing a wide net) or were fielding “extra” candidates. Following that effort, the HR team rejected final round candidates via a standard, impersonal email, and provided no feedback. A note on diversity: apart from HR, I did not meet a single woman or BIPOC throughout the entire process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

AIG

Application

I interviewed at AIG

Interview

self introduction + interested relevant experience+ tech questions like how to modeling , how to test the models. Two rounds: the manager interview asked more detailed about the resume experience

Interview Questions
  • Go through the resume, care more about the relevant experience

AIG

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AIG

Interview

As most internship interviews, there was an initial phone interview then a Superday, where you'd interview with several people . Very typical questions. There were several behavioral questions on how to handle conflict, group projects etc... The interview felt pretty conversational. The interviewers allowed some time at the end to ask them questions. overall, mostly basic finance questions and some qualitative behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
  • mostly basic finance questions and some qualitative behavioral questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at AIG (Toronto, ON)

Interview

Applied online and got a referral through a friend. There was a video interview component asking a few behavioral questions. After that, they asked me to come into the office to speak with the Marketing Director and Hiring Manager (I believe). I was asked to come back in again for another interview and speak with the SVP of Marketing. They were all really nice people and felt at ease the longer I was sitting in on these interviews. Another candidate ended up getting the job over me but overall the process was a positive experience.

Interview Questions
  • Why AIG? What do you know about the company? Asked me to go through my resume and explain my experience from each job.

AIG

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at AIG

Interview

Had a call with HR who scheduled my 4 interviews all within the same week. All the interviews went well and all the people were very kind. Spoke to the hiring manager, then the head underwriters for my division and then the hiring managers manager.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

AIG

Application

I interviewed at AIG

Interview

I interviewed with about 9 different lawyers. There were 4 separate sessions of 2 or 3 lawyers at a time. The lawyers at AIG all seem like caring people with strong values.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

AIG

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AIG

Interview

Very friendly one round mainly focusing on technical and work related experience. Some basic questions on coding and why AIG and some other HR questions. If I didn’t know anything I would say that I don’t know

Interview Questions
  • Why life insurance? And why do you want to move from pensions

AIG

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at AIG

Interview

I interviewed for an executive assistant opening at AIG. Had a great interview with the recruiter and the executive. I was able to establish a good connection with both. AIG also seems like a great company to work for.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,243 Interviews