AIG Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AIG Interview Questions

Updated Oct 17, 2017

2.7

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AIG.

Interview

Mainly behavioral questions like “Tell me about a time...” set of three interviews, each 30 minutes. Relaxed environment. Started with a presentation from current analysts, then they set you off in a room to be interviewed by three different people

Interview Questions

• Describe a time a team mate had a conflict and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Interview

Was Team Lead in another Department and was offered this job. Interviewed with existing manager. Moved items from previous position to new position. Started 2013. Interview process went very quick as I worked for the company since 2005.

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AIG (Fort Worth, TX).

Interview

On site interview with team. Not a difficult process just has challenges scheduling it. Asked general questions and then some fictitious ones that made no sense to see if i was going to fabricate the answers. Suppose they wanted to check my honesty.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work for AIG   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AIG.

Interview

Interview is farly easy and can be easily cracked if you know the basics of java and some of the core technologies they define in the job description. I felt its not an in-depth interview process.

Web Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AIG.

Interview

I thought the job was great fit, but I took the phone interview, and unfortunately I could not understand a single question that I was asked due to the interviewer's accent. I felt bad making her repeat herself so many times. I definitely think these technical questions should be typed out. I'm sad to not have been given a reasonable shot at the position

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AIG.

Interview

I was already an internal employee and I applied online. Within less than 2 weeks I was contacted by an HR rep to schedule a phone interview with the hiring manager. After the phone interview, within a week I was contacted by the HR rep again to schedule an in person interview with the hiring manager. Lastly, the hiring manager advised that I would have a final interview with a team member. The HR rep contacted me and scheduled the last interview with a senior project manager from the team.

Interview Questions

• Mostly behavioral questions and examples of how you handled a certain situation.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AIG.

Interview

Applied through University, and the interview is in Hilton New York City. Big job fair and had to wait a while before my own interview, and was interviewed by a VP-level manager.

Interview Questions

• What do you think is a weakness of yours?
      What are your strengths?
      What do you know about AIG?
      Why Finance?   Answer Question

Benefits Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at AIG (Fremont, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

The process was pretty easy, they found my resume on Monster and I decided to check it out because it wasn't a salesman title. It was a practically a salesman job except they already have clients for you so that takes the stress off of searching for clients. Upon the interview, you filled out an application asking for your entire work history from the last five years, including the addresses and company number. After that, the initial interview was to tell you about the company and role, the second interview was the real one to meet with the boss. Overall it was an easy interview for me, I got along with the hiring manager.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at AIG in September 2017.

Interview

Completed an online application and got a screen phone call with HR department. Then set an appointment with the hiring manager in the lead in that department. All the schools within a week.

Interview Questions

• They had a list off questions but didn't ask from the list and asked random questions. Manly behavior.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at AIG (Fremont, CA).

Interview

First round was phone screening and then followed by the skype interview. The interviewers were nice and comforting. Since, I was about to move from west coast to east coast, the HR was not helpful at all. They didn't even tell me about the trains or subways which will take me to the office fastest or the easiest way.