AIG Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 14, 2018

2.7

1. Featured Interview

Programmer Analyst Interview

Interview

Interview process was smooth. Everything was done as per timelines. The entire process consisted of the following rounds:
    1. Online assessment test
    2. Two interview rounds

The first interview round is a panel discussion which is technically focused. The second interview is HR related and just asks questions from past experiences and certain situations.

Both rounds occur on the same day. The results are received in a week.

Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Athens, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AIG (Athens, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

My interviewer, James Richardson, was friendly, knowledgable and helpful. Very pleasant interview experience. I watched a video on their different packages, James told me what I could expect and helped me move on to the assessment portion. Also, it helps to have your insurance license or have at least passed your exams.

AIG Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AIG (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2010.

Interview

it was not difficult at all. Don't worry a bit, you'll get hired for sure. your a superstar.

Negotiation

the easiest

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at AIG.

Interview

the first process is screening phone interview by the deputy group manager, after that they inform about the on-site interview, it is very kind for them to let you choose the interview timing. The on-site interview with both chief group manager and deputy group manager takes one hour each. Total duration is 2 weeks.

Commercial Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AIG (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Not very difficult. I applied online through the university had one phone interview then one on site interview with 2 interviews back to back. I was contacted soon after with an offer

Commercial Underwriter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AIG in January 2015.

Interview

Referred by an inside employee but HR was impressed more by my Japanese capability. It went on towards 1st phone interview called from Tokyo office. The interview is all in Japanese. They checked your background first and went on to ask every details about your resume.

Interview Questions

• Basic behavior questions, biggest challenge? deal with team work? why AIG Tokyo? what do you know about insurance?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AIG (Boston, MA) in April 2015.

Interview

Brief and very conversational. Demonstrating a genuine interest and likability was key through the interview process. There were no technical questions involved throughout the interview process but many of the questions involved my interest in the insurance industry and discussing the types of things that might be required of me throughout the internship.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AIG (Atlanta, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied through a recruiter at the career fair. I had to travel to their office in Atlanta for three interviews back to back. It was a very relaxed setting, not intimidating at all.

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AIG (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Got in contact with Campus Recruiter through Employee Referral. After phone interview I was called and scheduled to come to a Superday at the Philadelphia Office to interview for the position.

Commercial Underwriting Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AIG.

Interview

The interview process went very smoothly and was organized. After an introductory meeting, I met with three separate interviewers. Most questions they asked were surrounded around my resume. However, they did asked some circumstantial questions. Overall it was a great experience.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to make a decision based on two contradicting points of view.   Answer Question

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AIG (Wilmington, DE) in March 2014.

Interview

2 step process. First, a resume was submitted followed by a phone interview. Then, I went onsite to meet with 3 managers/attorneys in the department to discuss the position and my experience. It was about a 2 hour session. Then a final phone interview with the attorney I would be working with ultimately.

Interview Questions

• What was my insurance experience?   1 Answer