AIG Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 11, 2018

2.7

Global Analyst Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Olathe, KS

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AIG (Olathe, KS).

Interview

Applied through on-campus event. Received super day interview invitation after 3 weeks. There was a pre-interview networking session at the night before super day. I had 3 back-to-back interviews, all behavioral questions. Received rejection the day after super day.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you achieved your goal under serious pressure.   Answer Question

Commercial Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AIG (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Not very difficult. I applied online through the university had one phone interview then one on site interview with 2 interviews back to back. I was contacted soon after with an offer

Financial Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodland Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AIG (Woodland Hills, CA).

Interview

WORST interview ever! I felt like I was being interrogated by the police and criticized heavily by what was on my resume. I got a bad vibe from the people working there, they seemed off. I'm glad I won't be working there, seemed like they don't have anything together. I would never consider being a customer either.

Vice President Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AIG.

Interview

Worst i've experienced in over 20 years. Over 2 months, (3) interviews and never followup, despite the 'executive' recruiter (delegating to a scheduler) who never knew anything about the position or decision makers. Gave up on my last followup (2 VM's and multiple emails)

Interview Questions

• All 101 questions. Odd one was "Why would you want to work at AIG"? Now my response would be if your work processes./environment is like your HR/Recruiters, i don't.   Answer Question

Loss Prevention Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AIG (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I was interviewed at their office in Chicago, IL and travel was reimbursed. It began with a panel of current employees, and we asked them any questions we had. After, there were a total 3 interview sessions.

Interview Questions

• Describe your strengths and weaknesses.   2 Answers

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AIG (New York, NY) in December 2017.

Interview

They had an SAT question as part of the screening and expected you to talk through your answer without even giving you time to think. It seemed a bit arrogant to me that they would do that to someone who is an internal transfer and is valued by all current managers with great recommendations! Very narrow minded process

Claims Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AIG (New York, NY) in December 2017.

Interview

It was a very brief interview. Lasted about 20 minutes. Mostly general questions about why I wanted to work for AIG and not in legal field. No gotchya questions at all.

Interview Questions

• Why would you want to choose to work in claims versus litigation?   Answer Question

Management Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AIG (Houston, TX) in December 2017.

Interview

phone + face to face interview - the questions were about my CV and about my experience - they were very profesional and upfront about the whole process - kudus to them!

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AIG (Nashville, TN) in December 2017.

Interview

Fairly Quick, and somewhat pleasant. I was contacted within a week to set up my first interview. They made it very clear what the scope of the position was and answered all of my questions completely. I feel like they were one of the more honest interview teams I've dealt with. AIG seems like a top notch location and the office is absolutely beautiful. Its so bright inside and doesn't feel like a prison.

Interview Questions

• Most questions you will hear at any other interview. I won't divulge the questions because then people give fake responses.   1 Answer

Risk Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AIG (Chicago, IL) in December 2017.

Interview

Flew to Chicago office for interview with no prior phone interview. Stayed in hotel overnight after interview. Met with 3 interviewers back to back. All had similar questions, but were from slightly different roles in the company.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions. Name a time you had to make an unpopular decision. Name a time when you failed. Strength/weakness questions.   1 Answer