Adecco Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 17, 2017

2.3

Shift Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blue Hill, ME

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Adecco (Blue Hill, ME).

Interview

I was called on the number I provided during the application process. The hiring manager that called was very understanding with poor cell reception. She was honest and informative. Hope to hear back this week if I will get a secondary interview or not.

Interview Questions

• What qualifications do you have that so you are a good team builder?   1 Answer

Temp Office/Administration Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Adecco (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

It was very typical, asking about past experience and what I was looking for. Only AFTER I tested was I told that people with such high marks only get temp to hire. I said up front I only wanted temp.

Lead Generation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Adecco (Indianapolis, IN) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview process is accepting a date and time for a one on one interview with a manager from Roche before being contacted by an Adecco recruiter.The Adecco recruiter is who is responsible for contacting the management team of Roche for their feedback about the interview. Depending on what the feedback is may intel if they will hire you.

Equipment Operator Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Adecco.

Interview

I went into the Urban office by appointment. Filled out an online survey/questionairre. Finished on computer and waited for the staffing agent to review. Was told I would start the next week.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Adecco.

Interview

I had an interview with a lady there who seemed to have never given an interview before and it lasted about 5 minutes. I then received 2 follow up calls from another lady for various other positions I was submitted for and then never heard from them again. Waste of time!

Proxy Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Canton, MA

Interview

Easiest interview ever! Quick and polite manager and on site drug testing via oral swab. Read an excerpt from a phone script so they evaluate your reading and speaking abilities.

Consultant Advocate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Adecco.

Interview

Had to go through two interviews, I was working for a sister company and so I was technically promoted from within. I had phone interview with both the lead consultant advocate and then spoke to the manager for the region.

Janitorial Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frankenmuth, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Adecco (Frankenmuth, MI) in March 2017.

Interview

Interview process was simple and quick. First was a phone interview with Adecco, then paperwork over email, and then in-person interview with hiring company. All done within a couple weeks.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Adecco (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied online and talent acquisition team reached out for a scheduled interview.

The talent acquisition person that called me had no idea what he was doing. He asked bunch of random questions and had no clue what I was talking about. He clearly didn't have any IT recruitment background and was there just to take some notes. I asked him why couldn't he just copy what I have on my resume for many of the technical terms he was asking me to spell out? His response was "my manager would kill me".

The call was very unprofessional and it was complete waste of my time. Please have a better hiring process in place. You are scaring your talents away before the hiring manager could actually get to meet the candidates.

SEO Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Adecco (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

Recruiter called asked me questions to see if it was a fit, asked me to send an updated resume. Hiring manager reviewed resume and moved forward asking me to fill out a sheet of questions, I filled them out and mailed them back to them. We moved forward and scheduled a phone call interview. As a working mother, finding time to answer these calls, forward emails and answer questions not to mention preparing for the phone interview printing out three sheets to review to make sure I was prepared is a difficult task that neither the recruiter nor the hiring manager can appreciate. For the beginning you could here a negative tone and knew where this was heading. They got as much information out of me as they could..."which tools do you use to get your results?" And ending the call with a bs reason for why they weren't interested. I don't have enough "enterprise experience"? You didn't ask me about enterprise experience and if you had I could have given you a long list!

Interview Questions

• What tools do you use to get the results you get?   Answer Question
    • Have you worked on ecommerce sites?   1 Answer