Adecco Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Adecco

2.3

Computer Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Evansville, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adecco (Evansville, IN) in February 2011.

Interview

The people were great from the get go. I really appreciate the opportunity to work part-time and have a company that works with my schedule of my main employeer so well.

Contract Employee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Adecco (Grand Rapids, MI) in April 2015.

Interview

I met 2 of Adecco’s representatives at a job fair with a local college. We talked about a position they needed to fill for a local manufacturer and I gave them my resume at the job fair. I received a follow-up email three days later. There was a phone interview with another Adecco employee, then a second interview at the Adecco office near me. They arranged for me to interview with their client for a position. The client company took several weeks to make a decision and the Adecco group was patient, empathetic and encouraging when I would call or email to check on the status of the job. Finally, I was selected to fill the job by their client! The Adecco recruiters were almost excited as I was when the decision was finally made by the client!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a project you worked on that did not go as planned. What was your reaction and what did you do about it?   Answer Question

Contract Recruiter Interview

Interview

Horrible process and never heard back from the recruiter after being submitted for a role. I’ll never work with them again. Not a huge fan of the staffing industry especially when it comes to lack of communication. Even RHI is better.

Contract Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Adecco (Glendale, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

Great. Over the phone. The recruiter was very personable and professional.We talked about the client and she sent me some skills tests. After I took them, she responded very quickly.

Interview Questions

• Why I was looking for a new position.   10 Answers

Contractor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Adecco in August 2012.

Interview

Applied through a friend who was a recruiter, had a couple of initial email conversations and then phone interviews, went to the site in person and met with a few members of the team and then one more phone call after on sites.

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adecco (Boston, MA) in January 2016.

Interview

Your preparation for the interview equips you with a number of questions that will help you get to know and evaluate candidates. But there's plenty more to do before, during and after the interview to ensure your success.To give you a great chance of hiring the right people, follow this process .

Interview Questions

• if you have conflict with a co-worker , what will you do   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Holland, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Adecco (Holland, MI) in November 2012.

Interview

They setup a meeting with the client and I was interviewed. After a few days I was contacted back and received the job. They did do a resume edit which was not necessary but they wanted it done there way.

Interview Questions

• The question of being hired was the hardest part of the job. People like to not promise anything which usually means its not going to happen   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kenosha, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Adecco (Kenosha, WI) in April 2019.

Interview

Um it went well i liked it i can say i got the JOB in im super excited about it in meeting new people in a new Enviroment eye contact was there in good Communication

Interview Questions

• Do i do Drugs? in can i do overtime or can i take a drug test or do i want part time or full time   1 Answer

Associate Scientist II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Adecco (Austin, TX).

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter, followed by an on site interview with the client they were hiring for. Applied to job posting on their website without knowing who the client was, but was told when the recruiter contacted me for the initial phone screen.

Interview Questions

• Why are you moving to Austin? What techniques do you know?   Answer Question

Janitorial Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frankenmuth, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Adecco (Frankenmuth, MI) in March 2017.

Interview

Interview process was simple and quick. First was a phone interview with Adecco, then paperwork over email, and then in-person interview with hiring company. All done within a couple weeks.