Adecco Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Adecco Interview Questions

Updated Aug 15, 2017

2.3

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Adecco.

Interview

Extremely long and overdone, 5 interviews to be exact. Phone screen, in-person interview with Manager, phone interview with Area Manager, phone interview with Operations Manager, and an interview with another recruiter

Sales Operations Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Adecco.

Interview

I arrived at Adecco and waited 20 minutes before someone came in to "prep" me for the interview. I was brought to a conference room to meet with the interviewer, who was very cordially and we had good conversation. After a seat amount of time someone knocked on the door to indicate our time was up. Our conversation was cut short so the next "speed dater" could come in.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Adecco.

Interview

Three interviews. One with agency two on-site at client. They were all friendly and communicative but also very distant and opaque. The phone screens were ready but the in iteration was definitely more intense

Repoting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Owings Mills, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Adecco (Owings Mills, MD) in June 2017.

Interview

Good but the interview was intense . The interviewer was friendly. The interviewer said they would get in touch with me to let me know about the outcome of the interview. We did not discuss pay. This makes me a little bit skeptical that they might not get back to me. However, I am hoping for the best as the interviewer said they neeed to fill the position very quickly.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe an excellent division   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Adecco (New York, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview process was great! I found the posting online and applied and was called the next day! I went in for the interview and it was very straight forward to the point! I was hired within 2 days and accepted my email offer!

Temp Worker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Adecco.

Interview

Took a detailed assessment going over computer skills and work/education experience. Submitted a resume and cover letter. There was also a typing test since I was looking at admin temp jobs. Then had a 30 minute in-house interview with a friendly Adecco worker.

Interview Questions

• Why are you choosing to work at temp agency rather than a traditional job?   Answer Question

Videographer/Editor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tomah, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Adecco (Tomah, WI) in May 2017.

Interview

More like a job fair and less like an interview. Held at a hotel conference room, they took your name a put you in line. The person you were told you were having the interview with was merely there to coordinate you - tell you to move forward in the line of chairs. They reminded us several times not to be late, but decided to start their lunch break after my interview was already a half hour late. It's also not clear who you will actually be working for, Adecco? TDS? Ravenswood? It was the most unprofessional interview experience I have been to in a long while. I will suggest that you just go to a growing company like Amazon if you want to be treated as something more than cattle.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever held a camera?   1 Answer

Temporary Employee - Food and Beverage Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Adecco (Denver, CO) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview was short and the easiest I've ever had. The company 'prescreened' me, and I completed a giant pile of paperwork before even coming in. The position I was interviewing for was a temporary assignment to work a concessions stand for a performance coming to a local event center, and the person with whom I interviewed mostly asked me about my experience and level of comfort with food and beverage service. In fact, the majority of the time was that manager informing me about the details of the position.

Shift Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blue Hill, ME

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Adecco (Blue Hill, ME).

Interview

I was called on the number I provided during the application process. The hiring manager that called was very understanding with poor cell reception. She was honest and informative. Hope to hear back this week if I will get a secondary interview or not.

Interview Questions

• What qualifications do you have that so you are a good team builder?   1 Answer

Temp Office/Administration Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Adecco (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

It was very typical, asking about past experience and what I was looking for. Only AFTER I tested was I told that people with such high marks only get temp to hire. I said up front I only wanted temp.