Adobe Program Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 24, 2017

2.9

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Adobe (San Jose, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

This was a disappointing interview experience overall. The first 2 phone screens seemed to go really well, at which point I was invited verbally by a director during the 2nd screen to move forward to another phone screen and an onsite. ("We'd love to have you meet the team!") I was then handed off to another recruiter, and from there the thread went silent. I followed up, only to finally be told (after 2 weeks of no communication or reply to my email) that they decided to move forward with other candidates. At that point I was AGAIN handed off to a different recruiter. It was confusing to have so many POCs, as it makes it unclear who is advocating for me on their end or remembering to follow up with me. I also find it unprofessional to verbally invite a candidate to move forward and not honor that invitation. Lastly, I was referred internally by a friend who works there and, while I believe all candidates should be treated respectfully regardless, I think that is especially courteous and important for employee referrals.

Interview Questions

• More about my background, my experience with managing programs and interacting with executives   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Adobe

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Adobe (San Jose, CA) in October 2011.

Interview

Phone Call then individual interviews

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Yes was able to negotiate

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adobe (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Friendly, SDLC concepts, Agile, Questions:
    How to handle people who are really very aggressive?
    How to influence people without having any authority?
    Experience working with retail or consumers?
    Why are you looking for a change?
    How will you contribute?
    What is your strengths?
    WHat is your weakness?
    Behavioral questions: Tell a time when you faced challenging situations?

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (Noida (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

CV screening mostly through referrals, 8-9 rounds of interviews, written aptitude test, may be asked puzzles. Every 2-3 interviews are an elimination round. The chances of being screened through online are nearly 0.

Interview Questions

• How did you work in Matrix org set up and with Agile methodology?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Adobe (Noida (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

Multiple rounds with onshore and offshore teams. Lot of emphasis on communication both verbal and written as well as presentation skills. Interview process could be lengthy and you need to read between the lines of your offer letter.

Interview Questions

• Emphasis on project management in a SAAS environment?   1 Answer

Program Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Adobe in January 2012.

Interview

First of all it was pretty surprising and unfortunate that what I went through during the interview process is already experienced by others. I was headhunted for this role directly by Adobe HR, who later scheduled 3 telephonic interviews. One by one, on separate days, I sailed through all these 3 interviews answering almost everything that was asked. Each interview went well above 1 hr. I was given impression both from interviewer and HR that i was the best :). later they called me for 1:1 for which I took off from my office. This interview also went great. 10-15 days later when I didn't get any update, i enquired the HR and got to know that position has been moved to another city. Contradicting this statement later, they said there is some reorganization going on within the unit. I was pissed not becoz i wasn't selected but the whole process seemed fake and perhaps HR just wanted to achieve their targets to appease higher management.

Program Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Adobe in November 2010.

Interview

The process was pretty standard, the phone call followed my application online. I reviewed with someone who sounded like they were in HR and was given a time for the interview with the 'team'. I came in a week later and was brought to a room where I met with three different people, one at a time.

Interview Questions

It was not in the industry I was looking for more experience in- I chose to decline and pursue another offer.

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adobe (Noida (India)) in February 2010.

Interview

Applied through campus. There were 5 onsite interviews.

Mostly questions related to previous experience and your fitment to the role. General PI questions like why Adobe? Why this positions? will you not get bored with doing the same stuff over time?
    Situational questions like: what will you do if you team member if coming to office late? how would you handle if your project is getting delayed? How do you influence people if they don' report to you? Questions about project life cycle management?