American Income Life Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at American Income Life

1,317 Interview Reviews

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at American Income Life (Orlando, FL).

Interview

It was very smooth and easy, it seems to be straight commission so its not for everyone. Everyone was very friendly when I arrived, and they will even help you to get the license that is required

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brookfield, WI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at American Income Life (Brookfield, WI) in July 2018.

Interview

Sought out by the individual Agency after they viewed by resume to come in for an interview. Had a very brief call and in person meeting and moved into their Stage 2, which is essentially a group of people they are trying to recruit. Felt like they were trying too hard to make it seem like a great place to work, when things sound to good to be true they usually are.

Anonymous Employee in Altamonte Springs, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at American Income Life (Altamonte Springs, FL) in July 2018.

Interview

I walked into the "interview" and it was a group session interview. You would meet one-one-one with an agent for your individual interview and then if you were successful* they would move you into the presentation room.

I saw a room full of desperate people who were looking to pay their bills and this slick
    man-bro gave us a thirty minute sales pitch about the company and how great it was.

The whole scheme seems to be based around getting you to pay for the insurance certifcation you need (which they insist is through the state and not them, and that is a half truth at best) and after you go through "training" you begin recruiting other agents to do the training and you make commissions off of all the sales of the people that you recruit and then all the sales of the people that they recruit and so on and so forth.

It's a pyramid scheme and they're looking to rip you off.

Don't waste your time

Interview Questions

• They asked about my experience communicating in a professional setting   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Income Life (Philadelphia, PA) in March 2018.

Interview

one quick call, then group interview, meet managing agent / president and local manager, then one on one interview with Management. Required personality test and background check.must also commit to PA Life License.

Interview Questions

• Can you commit to working after normal business hours and Saturdays.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Canonsburg, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at American Income Life (Canonsburg, PA) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview process allows you to get an idea of where the company has been and where its going. There is a 1 on 1, a group interview and then if you are chosen then you come back in for a final interview

Interview Questions

• They asked me if leadership was something that appealed to me in the future   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at American Income Life (Richmond, VA).

Interview

they ask questions that aren't serious. they pass you along and if you make it through the process of getting your license then you're hired. learn your script then they release you. it's not hard at all honestly.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Collins, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at American Income Life (Fort Collins, CO) in May 2015.

Interview

First a very informative group interview, then a good one-on-one with a manager. Answered all of my questions. The group interview talked about income, especially residual income which I loved, business model, career track for promotions, and what type of people they were looking for.

Interview Questions

• Was I willing to work full time and sometimes 2nd shift hours   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at American Income Life (Austin, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

First interview is a group interview, the second interview means you got the job. No prior experience needed. You will be hired if you want to work here. Point blank

Interview Questions

• Are you self-motivated, driven, high energy, and love to work?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at American Income Life (Melbourne, FL).

Interview

Very informative presentation on company. the position and potential opportunity. The initial contact was professional and there was a good amount of time given during the initial presentation for questions and clarification.

Interview Questions

• After hearing the presentation: Why you would be a good fit?   Answer Question

Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at American Income Life in January 2016.

Interview

the process was long. lots of training , testing, and certifications. Money up front for license. It is all worth it when it is over but its easy to get turned away if you are not focused. Great job for a young person with a lot of time and no kids tuff for a person with a family and other responsibilities