Anheuser-Busch Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 21, 2017

3.3

Group Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

The in person interview involved a tour and interviews with several people. This occurred over the course of several hours at the St. Louis location. I met with several managers and even the brewery manager. Questions varied between technical and behavioral questions.

Senior Key Account Manager Interview

Interview

Submitted my resume and received the Cultural Fit Assessment test. Passed that and was selected to move forward to the next assessment test. Sadly, there is a glitch in the system and the link for the next assessment was for another candidate (name listed) and they obviously had taken their assessment test. There is no HR contact person to report of such glitches.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Saint Louis, MO) in July 2017.

Interview

2 interviews. Basic experience and personality questions. Initial interview with group manager, followed by immediate management. Basic experience questions, person laity questions, and where do you see yourself questions.

Interview Questions

• Analyses you have experience with   1 Answer

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sun Prairie, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Sun Prairie, WI) in April 2017.

Interview

-was introduced to some of the others in the department
    -met with the lead for an interview
    -showed my work and they asked questions
    -the job was explained to me in greater detail

Interview Questions

• How did I solve a design problem?   1 Answer

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Renton, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Renton, WA) in March 2017.

Interview

What a nightmare. Anheuser Busch received my resume and invited me in for 2 interviews. Both of those interviews went very well, and I received a phone call from my would-be supervisor offering me the position. I then received a phone call from her stating that they had forgotten to have me fill out an application and cultural fit test. I completed both, and as soon as I did, I got an email stating that I did not pass the cultural fit online test and was not going to be offered the job. I got a call from them the next day basically saying the same thing. AFTER they offered me a job. AFTER I told my friends and family.

The cultural fit test was 20 either/or questions. Examples are:
    "Which of these statements do you more closely identify with:
    A) Hard work is important
    B) Integrity is important

A) Team work is important
    B) Time management is important

So I apparently answered too many of these questions wrong, and it didn't matter that I had two great interviews or an offer. Such a stupid corporate policy.

Interview Questions

• In detail, can you describe 5 different varieties of beer?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

Process was very thorough - met with 3 hr professionals, 3 business line professionals across a variety of mediums - phone, in office, and Skype. Every step of the way was extremely casual (from a people perspective) but challenging (from a personal experience, goals, etc. Perspective). Took about a month from initial phone screen (applied via LinkedIn) to receiving offer.

Interview Questions

• If we are at your retirement party, what job are you retiring from?   Answer Question

Factory Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in State College, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (State College, PA) in January 2017.

Interview

I briefly met with Anheuser-Busch at a Career Fair at Penn State. I spoke with one of their representatives for about ten minutes. This individual did a poor job of fielding my questions about what I would do in the company on a day-to-day responsibility basis.

Group Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (New York, NY).

Interview

2 online assessments, 1 phone screen with HR and a general manager, then the TAP phone assessment which I did not move forward after. The online assessments were fairly simple and the phone screen was more conversational than anything else. The TAP assessment, however, was simple to miss the mark on and quite stressful to complete within the timeline.

Interview Questions

• The TAP assessment was role playing based and very challenging within the time limit. Having an answer down is more important than having the perfect answer I gathered.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch.

Interview

I completed the online application, then two easy online tests.

Later I was invited to do a Skype interview with an HR/Sales person. This was straightforward.

After, I was invited to a panel interview in NYC. This interview was only 45 minutes and pretty intimidating. Just be confident and research the company/industry and remain consistent.

Interview Questions

• Should we display nutritional information on our beers?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch.

Interview

So I feel obligated to write this because Glassdoor helped me so much. This is for on campus recruiting for the GMT Internship.

Network: Network with your alumni it helps. We had a tailgate

Online Test: You take two online tests. 1 culture test & 1 logic test. They aren't that bad. If you can't pass them you wouldn't get past the rest of the process, so just take them. The logic test will get increasingly harder. Therefore, if it is getting harder then you are doing well.

Case Interview: You are gonna do really bad. No one says wow that went great. You won't have enough time to do the case. No one does. Do the case as best you can then when they ask questions just speak confidently and back up your answers. I didn't even want to present mine because I thought it was so bad, but I mad it to the next round cause I defended everything I did.

Behavioral Interview: Just be yourself. There are no tricky questions. Just a culture fit test.

Panel: They interview 7 students at once and there were 4 Interviewers. I don't know what they looked for, but always be ready to speak and go off other peoples answer. One of the girls in my group cried after, another had giant pit stains, and another wouldn't talk. Therefore, my biggest advice is if you stay calm and articulate yourself well then you are going to crush everyone. I told my friends that after mine and all three of us got offers. If you answer all the questions in your head even if they get asked to other people that helps. Know the company culture and whats going one.

Overall, I didn't think it was that hard. If you're intelligent and fit the company culture you will probably get it.

Interview Questions

• Why Anheuser-Busch? - most important question. Give an example why
      Who would you name CEO on this Panel?
      Why are you Unique?   Answer Question