Anheuser-Busch Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.3

Sort:

Commercial Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

They first make you take two logic and reasoning test. After I passed them I was called for a webcam interview 2 weeks after. The first interview consisted simple behavior questions and for the final interview they flew me to New York for a panel interview.

Interview Questions

Anheuser-Busch Response

Aug 8, 2018 – The People Team

Welcome to the team!

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Renton, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Renton, WA) in March 2017.

Interview

What a nightmare. Anheuser Busch received my resume and invited me in for 2 interviews. Both of those interviews went very well, and I received a phone call from my would-be supervisor offering me the position. I then received a phone call from her stating that they had forgotten to have me fill out an application and cultural fit test. I completed both, and as soon as I did, I got an email stating that I did not pass the cultural fit online test and was not going to be offered the job. I got a call from them the next day basically saying the same thing. AFTER they offered me a job. AFTER I told my friends and family.

The cultural fit test was 20 either/or questions. Examples are:
    "Which of these statements do you more closely identify with:
    A) Hard work is important
    B) Integrity is important

A) Team work is important
    B) Time management is important

So I apparently answered too many of these questions wrong, and it didn't matter that I had two great interviews or an offer. Such a stupid corporate policy.

Interview Questions

• In detail, can you describe 5 different varieties of beer?   1 Answer

Associate Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Saint Louis, MO) in March 2013.

Interview

The first interview was a phone interview with an HR recruiter. She asked me specific questions about my experience and had me go through my résumé in detail. She was very kind and seemed engaged. After a week or so I followed up and she said they were still deliberating. After another week she let me know they were pursuing other candidates.

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult, just be prepared to explain your experience and resume in detail.   Answer Question

Lab Analyst Interview

Interview

1. Apply for job
    2. Online assessment based on your work ethic
    3. Online aptitude test
    4. Informal interview with HR and Lead Analyst
    - asked about 7 behavioral questions: "describe a time your work was criticized."
    5. Tap-telephone assessment (I am waiting to do this)

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had to motivate someone about a new procedure who didn’t agree with it, if so how did you motivate them?   1 Answer

Weekend Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Columbus, OH) in July 2010.

Interview

I am still going through the process, has anyone done the three hour phone assessement phase. I could use some help or insite. Thank you

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch.

Interview

Submitted resume and had interview arranged for the next day. Interviewed in St. Louis with People department - not the direct department I would be supporting. Interview was quick and painless.

Interview Questions

• What do you see as an opportunity for AB to attract millenials in the future?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Austin, TX) in September 2014.

Interview

Smooth, typical interview over Skype. They said they would get back to me within the week. I've sent three emails and a thank you note and have only heard silence. Very unprofessional.

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Saint Louis, MO) in May 2011.

Interview

Multi round interview; pre screen, face to fact with 4 people and hr. They are now also inviting groups of potential hires into a group happy hour type setting and observing; then the next day they line up the hires and pit them against each other to see who performs, etc

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Completed an online exam that seemed basic math questions and behavioral questions. Then after a week or so was scheduled for an online interview that lasted an hour or so.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Saint Louis, MO) in December 2014.

Interview

Multiple phone interviews, about one hour each. Did not have onsite interview as the position needed to be filled quickly. Was given drug and background test after passing the phone interviews and being offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you motivated employees or co-workers.   2 Answers