Anheuser-Busch Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Anheuser-Busch Interview Questions

Updated Oct 19, 2017

3.3

GMT Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch.

Interview

Filled out their application and then got sent a culture fit test. After passing that I took their lengthy logic test. I passed both of these tests, but I never heard back from the company.

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch.

Interview

Spoke with recruiters at University career fair, was invited to partake in Skype interview, engaged in an on site tour and interview. On site interview with many different company representatives.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite AB product?
      What innovation could you make in this industry?
      How have you worked under pressure?   Answer Question

Global Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied through my University. After the initial resume review, I was invited to take an online behavioral assessment and logic test. Once I passed this, I had an on-campus interview. It was a business case followed by a few behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this job? What distinguishes you from other applicants?   Answer Question

Global Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Ann Arbor, MI) in September 2017.

Interview

Very frustrating interview process. I took a series of tests: 2 personality, chart reading, reading comprehension, and function processes. I received emails saying "Congratulations, you passed the tests. Look forward to emails on the next steps". Then 3 weeks later, I receive an email that they will be moving forward with other candidates. This made little sense to me, as I was given no more tests and passed all the tests they provided me with. In my opinion the process could be much more transparent and streamlined.

Interview Questions

• Do you work well in fast paced environments (Strongly Agree to Strongly Disagree)?   Answer Question

Group Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

The in person interview involved a tour and interviews with several people. This occurred over the course of several hours at the St. Louis location. I met with several managers and even the brewery manager. Questions varied between technical and behavioral questions.

Senior Key Account Manager Interview

Interview

Submitted my resume and received the Cultural Fit Assessment test. Passed that and was selected to move forward to the next assessment test. Sadly, there is a glitch in the system and the link for the next assessment was for another candidate (name listed) and they obviously had taken their assessment test. There is no HR contact person to report of such glitches.

Manager, Corporate Strategy Office Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (New York, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

Step 1: 5 min conversation with recruiter who barely spoke English
    Step 2: 4+ hour in-person interview in the office with 5 different people (scheduled for 3 hours)
    Step 3: 1 hour in-person interview with VP in charge of team (scheduled for 30 min)

I received an offer following the VP interview, but based on some comments from team members during step 2, I asked to shadow the team to help inform my decision. After shadowing, the team decided to rescind my offer due to "team restructuring" (never mentioned in my interviews), but then quickly re-posted the opening on LinkedIn (clearly something shady is happening).

I was not treated well in this process and strongly recommend all to avoid - what kind of company rescinds an offer 2 weeks after extending it?

Interview Questions

• Several case-study like questions. I.E. - we have this business problem, how would you approach it?   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Saint Louis, MO) in July 2017.

Interview

2 interviews. Basic experience and personality questions. Initial interview with group manager, followed by immediate management. Basic experience questions, person laity questions, and where do you see yourself questions.

Interview Questions

• Analyses you have experience with   1 Answer

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sun Prairie, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Sun Prairie, WI) in April 2017.

Interview

-was introduced to some of the others in the department
    -met with the lead for an interview
    -showed my work and they asked questions
    -the job was explained to me in greater detail

Interview Questions

• How did I solve a design problem?   1 Answer

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Renton, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Renton, WA) in March 2017.

Interview

What a nightmare. Anheuser Busch received my resume and invited me in for 2 interviews. Both of those interviews went very well, and I received a phone call from my would-be supervisor offering me the position. I then received a phone call from her stating that they had forgotten to have me fill out an application and cultural fit test. I completed both, and as soon as I did, I got an email stating that I did not pass the cultural fit online test and was not going to be offered the job. I got a call from them the next day basically saying the same thing. AFTER they offered me a job. AFTER I told my friends and family.

The cultural fit test was 20 either/or questions. Examples are:
    "Which of these statements do you more closely identify with:
    A) Hard work is important
    B) Integrity is important

A) Team work is important
    B) Time management is important

So I apparently answered too many of these questions wrong, and it didn't matter that I had two great interviews or an offer. Such a stupid corporate policy.

Interview Questions

• In detail, can you describe 5 different varieties of beer?   1 Answer