Aon Risk Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aon Risk Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Aon

3.3

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aon (Chicago, IL) in February 2008.

Interview

Submit my resume online, got phone interview twice. The first one was another position but I was busy during Nov. 2007, So did not get a chance to come to Chicago, Second one was very smooth, Got call on Tue. and Fly on Thur. got offer on Mon.

Interview Questions

• Discuss an work related material.   1 Answer

Negotiation

The offer is not as good as what I expected. Only got 2.5k more that what initally offered. But the raise at AON is very good after 1 year sevice.

Other Interview Reviews for Aon

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Aon (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2011.

Interview

Started with a phone screening which was pretty standard. I was then asked to come and interview in their office downtown. The interview was about 5 hours in totally and I met with 8 people in total. All of the interviews were a half hour and all were 1:1 except for one in which two people came in. At the end of the interview the Southern California regional manager came in and explained the goals of the company, culture, etc. It seemed like a great place to work and everyone that interviewed me was extremely nice. However, I was never told that I didn't get the job until I sent an email asking what the deal was. They told me they would get back to me and then just sent me on my way. It would have been nice to get at least a rejection email for spending so much time in their office. I really thought the interview went well but I guess there were a lot of candidates. Overall it was an average experience due to the fact that they never sent a rejection email and kept my hopes up for a long time.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aon (New York, NY) in February 2011.

Interview

The Interview process was very positive. I had an initial phone interview with three different people that lasted about a half hour. They did not ask any difficult technical questions but rather seemed to be interested in learning more about me other than what was on my resume. I think they were looking for a well rounded employee not just someone who looked good on paper. After the phone interview I was contacted within a few days to go to New York City for an in-office interview. I interviewed with the same three people and again had a very positive experience. They were very nice and accomodating and even reimbursed me for my train fare. I was contacted about a week after that interview with a job offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate my original salary offer but I was given a relocation bonus.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aon (Atlanta, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

1) I applied online through my college's career website
    2) Received an email about being selected for an interview online
    3) Completed an hour long video interview which was awkward

I never heard back from AON about whether or not they wanted to move forward or were looking into other candidates. So, that was frustrating because the least AON could have done was to let me know where they stood so I am not impressed with the company.

Interview Questions

• Asked me personal questions about myself and asked me a lot of situational questions.   Answer Question

Aon Response

Feb 12, 2016 – Employer Brand

Hello, I am sorry to hear about your recruitment process at AON (Atlanta) but I think you may have left this review by mistake as we are AO, an online electrical retailer, based in the not so sunny... More

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aon (New York, NY) in May 2013.

Interview

It was a phone interview, five in person interviews. Interviewed with the two program directors and 3 other team members. Conversations were mostly personality based, with them describing their team, expectations, atmosphere. Questions revolved around my previous experience, ability to do certain tasks and personality traits. It was a long and tedious process but not too difficult

Risk Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aon in September 2014.

Interview

Multiple interviews, one of them is a video questionnaire that you answer while you are recorded and then if you pass that round you are invited to have a live video interview, then a phone interview, and then an in person interview. Intense process.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Will you relocate? Tell me about a time when you had a difficult decision to make on a work assignment.   Answer Question