Aon Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aon Interview Questions

Updated Apr 17, 2017

2.9

Medical Claims Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aon.

Interview

I started off with a video interview, then a phone interview, and finally an in person formal interview. The formal interview was about 40 minute long with four interviewers in attendance.

Workday Consultant Talent/Benefits Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Aon (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

The process involved an initial screening with a recruiter, followed by two interviews with managers. The emphasis was on discovering my experience with full-cycle deployments and with guiding customers to successful completion.

Interview Questions

• Describe your experience with activities for the planning and architect phases.   Answer Question

Graphic Design Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aon (Chicago, IL) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied through their website and one of the HR representatives contacted me to set up a schedule for 1-hour in-person interview. I interviewed with three different designers and the actual interview took about 50 minutes. All of them were very nice and the whole experience was pleasant.

Interview Questions

• How would you negotiate/convince boss who has a different design perspective than yours?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aon in March 2017.

Interview

First round- Online Video Interview
    Next round- 2 hour phone interview with 4 different people. The questions were mostly behavioral and they just wanted to know more about how I would fit with the company. They did a really great job of giving me information about the job so that I could know if I would fit well with the company as well.

Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aon (Boston, MA) in March 2017.

Interview

1st Round: HireVue Recorded Interview, basic behavioral questions
    2nd Round: Proxy Scan (various questions about proxy statements emailed to you)
    3rd Round: Panel interview, four 30 minute interviews with two employees each interview

Interview Questions

• Give a situation where you had to use data to influence someone, and what points did you use to do so?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aon (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Submitted resume and was contacted for one on one interview - asked basic questions (background, behavioral).
    Came into office for second round interview and met with different members of leadership individually for 30 min increments.
    They were very timely in contacting for next round interviews and easy to get in touch with.

Risk Solutions Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aon (Miami, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

HireVue Digital Interview followed by phone interview with 2 executives. The video interview is a little bit uncomfortable but after practicing a few times, it gets easier. Phone interview is serious but interviewers were friendly and sociable.

Interview Questions

• How much do you know about the position?   1 Answer

Pension Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincolnshire, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Aon (Lincolnshire, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

Phone interview with a person from Human Resources which was a very casual conversation. Then couple weeks later there is a final round in office interview with the hiring manager and possible another current employee.

Business Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aon (Des Moines, IA) in March 2017.

Interview

First round is a digital interview. You will be recorded the entire time. Questions will be asked from pre-recorded videos and you will have 1-3 mins to prepare and another 2-5 minutes to answer to the webcam.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time where you sold an idea to a professor or employer   Answer Question

Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aon (San Francisco, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

HireVue digital video interview. There are approximately 10 questions. The questions will vary in format from written essay questions, multiple choice questions, and recorded video responses. First 6 questions are basically background check. The rest of 4 are recorded video responses.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what you know about Aon Radfort and why you want this role?--- Consulting Analyst Intern   1 Answer