Aon Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aon Interview Questions

Updated Nov 20, 2017

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Aon (Berkeley, CA).

Interview

It was an on campus interview. The recruiter was very nice and it went well. The questions were very general. We reviewed through the resume mostly. Nothing unexpected. It was about 20 minutes long.

Actuarial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Aon.

Interview

The interviewer asked about past experience on the resume, asked about my understanding of risk consulting, and how I learned from past experiences, like company culture, whether getting help when necessary and etc.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norwalk, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Aon (Norwalk, CT) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied through my university. Got a 30 minute on campus interview in which they basically ask about your resume and this career path. Super friendly. I got an email about a week and a half later for the second round of interviews which were on-site. I interviewed with three people in total, the questions were behavioral and really to see if you are the best fit for the company. They treat you out to lunch afterwards.

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aon (Waltham, MA) in October 2017.

Interview

Very elaborate, met with 6 senior actuaries in the branch each for 30 minutes. Mostly behavioral questions. There was one technical interview. Everyone was very welcoming and nice. They were very eager to answer any questions for you.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you failed and how you overcame it   Answer Question

Actuarial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Aon (Berkeley, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

All behavior problems and just went through my resume, asking relative details. Particularly ask about team work or leadership experience. They also asked me my career goal and how many exams I have taken.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aon in September 2017.

Interview

Easy interview, however, I only interviewed with the person who was to be replaced and eventually she advised me that the office manager was busy and couldn't interview me. Unprofessional experience and a clear disregard for my time.

Valuation Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Aon (Chicago, IL) in September 2017.

Interview

The I had an initial phone screening which was really just a nice little chat. A week later I got a call that they wanted to invite me for a further interview. The on-site interview in Chicago was 7 half hour rounds along with an hourlong lunch with two employees. The interview process was nice because everyone was so kind and talked more about the industry and the role rather than ask difficult behavioral questions. I think they were mostly concerned with seeing if I had the potential to be a good consultant, so the interview were all about seeing if I could hold a conversation. It also helped that I showed a strong passion for the position.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kalispell, MT

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Aon (Kalispell, MT) in September 2017.

Interview

The interviewing process was much longer than I had initially thought it would be. The screening call, virtual conference and final decision took over a month. I was not given a lot of information during the process. They would say, "you will get information within the week" or "next week", but in reality it was always a week longer than expected.

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Aon.

Interview

Fairly quick - 2 weeks. Initial HR screening suggested I was overqualified for the position.
    Very professional discussion. Will wait to apply for another suitable position for sure. Waiting time begins

Senior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Aon (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I interviewed with three people at the 200 E. Randolph location. The lady I spoke with didn't really ask good questions that would allow me to tell any stories. The manager of payroll and benefits interviewed me but all he did was talk about himself. The last interviewer was definitely intelligent and I felt the interview went well.