Aon Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 16, 2018

2.8

Catastrophe Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aon (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

Fairly easy, trying to see if you make a good fit with the team and if you can think critically. You get interviewed by many different people. They want to see how you will fit in.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time where you missed a commitment or deadline.   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aon.

Interview

Applied thourgh campus recruitment. Mostly behavioral question. Asked about resume and leadership skills in particular. My career goals in several years later etc. and about exams taken. It was overall very typical.

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aon.

Interview

After posting my resume on Monster.com, I was contacted by a staffing agency who found me this position at Aon. . The staffing agency was basically the "middle-man" between myself and Aon. I had two interviews (with a day in-between) and they went great. I was offered the position an hour after my second interview and I could not be more blessed to work for Aon.

Interview Questions

• What were your skills and previous duties at your last job that you would continue to use while working as my assistant?   Answer Question

Account Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Aon (Houston, TX).

Interview

Submitted a video on-demand interview online. The HR recruiter sent me the link and I could submit whenever was a good time for me. Then received second round interview at the office which will be in a few days.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Aon (Chicago, IL) in December 2017.

Interview

1st round involved a video montage interview (happened around early november)
    Recruiter then contacted me early December for an in person interview. Interview went well and I was told I'd be interviewed a second time but Aon passed on that and decided to hire me.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about an experience with a difficult employee that you had to assist?   Answer Question

Human Resources Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aon.

Interview

It was a pretty standard process where the recruiter sent me a video interview through Montage and asked to record a brief introduction of myself and my background. Then, a series of questions were asked and you are given as much time as you like to think about your answer before recording it/writing your answer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Aon (Berkeley, CA).

Interview

It was an on campus interview. The recruiter was very nice and it went well. The questions were very general. We reviewed through the resume mostly. Nothing unexpected. It was about 20 minutes long.

Actuarial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Aon.

Interview

The interviewer asked about past experience on the resume, asked about my understanding of risk consulting, and how I learned from past experiences, like company culture, whether getting help when necessary and etc.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norwalk, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Aon (Norwalk, CT) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied through my university. Got a 30 minute on campus interview in which they basically ask about your resume and this career path. Super friendly. I got an email about a week and a half later for the second round of interviews which were on-site. I interviewed with three people in total, the questions were behavioral and really to see if you are the best fit for the company. They treat you out to lunch afterwards.

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aon (Waltham, MA) in October 2017.

Interview

Very elaborate, met with 6 senior actuaries in the branch each for 30 minutes. Mostly behavioral questions. There was one technical interview. Everyone was very welcoming and nice. They were very eager to answer any questions for you.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you failed and how you overcame it   Answer Question