Aon Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Aon

2.8

Sort:

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aon (San Francisco, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

HireVue digital video interview. There are approximately 10 questions. The questions will vary in format from written essay questions, multiple choice questions, and recorded video responses. First 6 questions are basically background check. The rest of 4 are recorded video responses.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what you know about Aon Radfort and why you want this role?--- Consulting Analyst Intern   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aon (Boston, MA) in March 2017.

Interview

1st Round: HireVue Recorded Interview, basic behavioral questions
    2nd Round: Proxy Scan (various questions about proxy statements emailed to you)
    3rd Round: Panel interview, four 30 minute interviews with two employees each interview

Interview Questions

• Give a situation where you had to use data to influence someone, and what points did you use to do so?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aon (Dallas, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

1. Receive an email if your resume stood out enough to get a 1st interview
    2. send a separate email that contains link to complete 1st interview
    1st Interview is a series of questions, 2 of which you must answer in video form. It is timed to two minutes and you cannot re record your answer. They do provide you time to practice using the video feature. There is a 72 hour deadline attached to completing the interview.

Interview Questions

• What makes your qualifications a good fit for this role?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Aon (Chicago, IL).

Interview

HR contacted me through Linkedin. Had a phone interview with the same HR person. They told me the next steps were a casual coffee/tea meeting with a colleague. Got a e-mail rejection, then then a couple days later received a panel interview invite. I asked if we were skipping the second step of meeting a colleague to understand the role better, they stated they just wanted to fast forward the process. Then I set up a panel interview a month later. Two consultants and two Vice Presidents lead the interview.

Pension Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincolnshire, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Aon (Lincolnshire, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

Phone interview with a person from Human Resources which was a very casual conversation. Then couple weeks later there is a final round in office interview with the hiring manager and possible another current employee.

Pension Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in The Woodlands, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Aon (The Woodlands, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

online interview 1st then in person interview. In person interview was in 4 part each person asking about a different aspect of the job skills needed. Seemed more like a conversation than an interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me one time you have to deal with an upset person and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Pension Specialist Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Aon.

Interview

I received an email regarding a phone screening. Then after that a few days later I got called for a panel interview. It consisted of 4 people and it was 2 hours long. It was not as intimidating as I thought it would be.

Pension Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lincolnshire, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aon (Lincolnshire, IL) in September 2016.

Interview

One phone interview - phone screening.
    One in persons - four different people, two hours long. Basic questions, strengths/weakness type questions. Basically gauging your personality and make sure you are able to talk to people

Policy Processor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Aon.

Interview

I was contacted after submitting a resume on their website. It took about two weeks for HR to contact me and set up an interview with the local branch. I had an interview about a week after contact. I was interviewed by two managers for the same position in different departments. They asked standard questions from most interviews. It took about a week for HR to call me back with an offer.

Interview Questions

• I was asked what I liked to do outside of work.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I found the offer to be fair and did not need to negotiate on salary or start date. I was sent an offer letter by email and on boarding package to fill out and review. I started work within two weeks of the offer.

Associate Broker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aon (Chicago, IL) in December 2014.

Interview

The interview process took a few weeks, did a few phone interviews, then proceeded to come into the office for an interview on a Monday and was offered the job on Tuesday. I was interviewed by 3 different people in 1:1 settings and each lasted for about 30 minutes. I received a very nice phone call the same day thanking me for coming in.