Aon Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 15, 2017

2.8

Senior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Aon (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I interviewed with three people at the 200 E. Randolph location. The lady I spoke with didn't really ask good questions that would allow me to tell any stories. The manager of payroll and benefits interviewed me but all he did was talk about himself. The last interviewer was definitely intelligent and I felt the interview went well.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Aon (Chicago, IL).

Interview

First interview was a phone interview with the recruiter. Second interview was a video interview. Third interview was with the Finance Director. Fourth and final interviews were three separate interviews with the Finance Director and two additional directors. Entire process of first point of contact to Day 1 took about two months.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you struggled in the workplace.   Answer Question

Risk Solutions Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aon.

Interview

First round behavioral interview online. Submitted recorded and written question answers via interview portal. Status still reads "In Progress" many months later. It would be better if application statuses were kept up to date as I ended up taking a position at another company.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aon in July 2017.

Interview

Online application - was notified about 1.5 months later about their interest

Recruiter interview - Quick interview with the recruiter about resume, skills, personality
    My recruiter was amazing at detailing what the process would be for the position, updating me on delays, and responding to emails usually less than 24 hours. His assistant then scheduled me for an interview with the position's manager.

Position Manager interview - I had a phone interview with the position's manager about 2 weeks after the first interview. Questions were personality-based, future goals, specific resume experiences, and willingness to study outside of work to get up to speed quickly to begin contributing to the team.

Unfortunately, they went with a candidate with more related experience. I am, however, very pleased with the all of the personnel. Easily, the best I have experienced in my job search.

Interview Questions

• Thoroughly explain this project listed on your resume including struggles, process, coding, research, and statistics involved.   Answer Question

Interview

Application, video interview, due to the merger they weren't able to move forward with my application to advanced to interview and schedule a recruiter call, Recruiter screening, group presentation, interview with two current managers, offer letter.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had and disagreement with management? How did you solve it?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you resolved a conflict or concern for a customer?   Answer Question

Senior Actuarial Analyst Interview

Interview

Applied online and then was contacted by HR to set up a phone interview. Talked for about 30-45 minutes with hiring manager and another analyst on his team. Basic phone interview questions. Both very easy to talk to. Got an email later that day about setting up an on site interview.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you had to come up with a solution to a problem.   Answer Question

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Aon.

Interview

There were three separate interviewers in person and the process consisted of technical questions and some personality related questions. I felt comfortable and at easy during the process and it was handled very professionally.

Interview Questions

• What is some adversity you had to face and how did you resolve it   Answer Question

Medical Claims Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aon.

Interview

I started off with a video interview, then a phone interview, and finally an in person formal interview. The formal interview was about 40 minute long with four interviewers in attendance.

Workday Consultant Talent/Benefits Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Aon (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

The process involved an initial screening with a recruiter, followed by two interviews with managers. The emphasis was on discovering my experience with full-cycle deployments and with guiding customers to successful completion.

Interview Questions

• Describe your experience with activities for the planning and architect phases.   Answer Question

Graphic Design Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aon (Chicago, IL) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied through their website and one of the HR representatives contacted me to set up a schedule for 1-hour in-person interview. I interviewed with three different designers and the actual interview took about 50 minutes. All of them were very nice and the whole experience was pleasant.

Interview Questions

• How would you negotiate/convince boss who has a different design perspective than yours?   Answer Question