AutoZone Sales Associate/Delivery Driver Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AutoZone Sales Associate/Delivery Driver Interview Questions

2.2

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Hollywood, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AutoZone (North Hollywood, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

They gave me a test on my knowledge of cars. I thought it would be a no-brainer, but they do ask some pretty good questions..others are just easy. Then I was interviewed.

Interview Questions

• They didn't ask me of much except for my background employer information.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for AutoZone

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at AutoZone (Durham, NC) in November 2014.

Interview

Fairly intense with substantial attention to establishing capabilities to effect excellent customer service. Impressions of technology advances that greatly augmented the attainment of knowledge
    to facilitate the consistent delivery of customwer service.

Interview Questions

• Flexibility of attendance and availiability.   1 Answer

Sales Associate/Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AutoZone in December 2012.

Interview

the interview process was good. The interviewer asked questions to my background as well as to why I wanted to be in an automotive field. He was very kind, understanding to my outside affairs, informative to me about the company as a whole, and handled the entire process very smoothly.

Interview Questions

• Why did I choose AutoZone for a job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mayfield Heights, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AutoZone (Mayfield Heights, OH) in March 2012.

Interview

The store manager called and said he read my application online and would like me to come in for an interview the next day. He asked me what would be a good time and I replied whatever works best for you. He said he would be busy in the morning but 2:00 PM would be good. I arrived at 1:45 the next day. The crew members all asked me if I needed assistance. This was a positive sign of a well trained tem. I replied that I was here for an interview. They said they would let the manager know I was there. I took the 15 minutes to browse the store and aquint myself with the merchandise and pricing. The displays were well organized and neatly displayed. I browsed the entire store and read the latest sale flyer while waiting for my interview. The manager approached me and said he was ready. We went to the back of the store behind the displays as he said the office was too small for an interview. We went over all the usal things I would expect. What was my reason for applying? Did I have the skills necessary for the job? He explained that the company policy was to do whatever it takes to keep the customer loyal to this company. Even if that meant taking a loss or giving merchandise away to settle a complaint. Having been recently employed by one of his direct competitors I knew exactly what he was talking about and voiced my agreement. We both agreed that all the companies in our industry sell the same products and it is the customer service that makes the difference.
    The interview continued along these lines with him explaining what the company expected and I agreeing and saying how that was pretty much what the other company I had worked for expected as well. Overall the interview went very well I thought. I felt I had what he was looking for and I could join his team and do an excellent job. After about 40 minutes we finished up and I left feeling very good about it. I am surprised that was 2 weeks ago and I have not heard anything back from him. I will follow up tommorrow and see if he has filed that position.

Interview Questions

• Why were you let go from your previous job?   1 Answer