Autodesk Intern - Hourly Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Autodesk Intern - Hourly Interview Questions

Interviews at Autodesk

2.8

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Autodesk.

Interview

the process went fast. It only took three days of three phone Interviews. The Interviewers are all pretty nice and didn't ask any hard questions. They also offered me lots of information about the Intern job and fairly welcomed me to ask questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me one of the projects on your portfolio that you think represents your skills the most? (something like this, not the exact wording)   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Autodesk

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Autodesk.

Interview

Applied on the online careers portal for Software Engineering Intern position. Got a call a month later. The manager of the project I joined later had called directly and discussed the role in detail. After that, I had 3 telephonic interviews scheduled for next week in which the interviewers mostly asked questions based on my experience and different technologies.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Autodesk (Boston, MA) in March 2016.

Interview

Phone interview. It was straightforward. I was asked about my background, previous experience. Then followed by other commonly heard interview questions. Not intimidating at all. I then asked about information regarding this position, such as project and team, and expressed my interest and applicable skills. Last I asked what is the process, how many rounds ahead.

Interview Questions

• Which project you are most proud of, and which is the least proud of? (Need examples)   Answer Question
    • What is your long-term career goal?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Autodesk (San Francisco, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

I was contacted directly by the hiring manager about a month after applying. I then had an interview with the hiring manager and her 2 direct managers. All three interviews were very pleasant and the questions were quite interesting. Overall, it was a positive experience.

Interview Questions

• How did you convince your team to implement the solution you were proposing?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Autodesk (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

Very casual interview process. My interview was by phone. Instead of interviewing with the HR department, you meet the person you would be working under directly should you get an offer.